• Black

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asian

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Native American

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Mixed (blk/wht, hisp/blk, NA/blk, etc)

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
Asclepias and I were having a convo in another thread and were talking about how difficult it is for blacks to connect to white girlfriends, wives, friends, etc because whites have no clue what it's like being black and will never understand it. My friend said the same thing. He is black. Surrounded by whites 24/7 and felt...lonely.

So I am curious. What is your race? I have it set where nobody can see your vote in case you want to be mysterious.

White people to the back!
It starts at post #35, the convo.

.... "Race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species." ....

?????

Asclepias and I were having a convo in another thread and were talking about how difficult it is for blacks to connect to white girlfriends, wives, friends, etc because whites have no clue what it's like being black and will never understand it. My friend said the same thing. He is black. Surrounded by whites 24/7 and felt...lonely.

So I am curious. What is your race? I have it set where nobody can see your vote in case you want to be mysterious.

Your question is flawed. "Race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species." Feel free to try again.
Since Blacks are the original homo sapiens what foreign species are you claiming to be?

Your question is flawed. "Race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species." Feel free to try again.
Since Blacks are the original homo sapiens what foreign species are you claiming to be?

Original Homo sapiens?! Try reading this book.
Homo erectus.jpg

Forum List

Back