What is your opinon gamers

Completely insane. If you don't want your kid playing Call Of Duty, don't let 'em play Call Of Duty. Simple as that. Not an area the govt. should be involved in. At all.

Certain people want the government to be the mommy and daddy of the population for just about everything. I tell you, some people have really lost it and when I say lost it I mean they have lost the ability to THINK, DO, CONTROL themselves in any way and need someone to do it for them. Soon they will have the government wiping for them too.

lol. Government intervention in this and many other cases just laughable.

When Children play video games and their parents don't know what the hell it's about and all the Warning signs (Especially in Mature rated games) and freak out when their son is saying all these new words he just learned.

Who do they blame? mostly Video Game companies and the Government. Why? Fuck knows, apparently it's never the parents fault.

If you buy your son or daughter a game and you don't approve of him learning shit or shooting people then find out and decide, this is a Parents issue, not a Government issue, that's just silly.

Photo says 1000 words...

Attachments

• $0.jpg
    $0.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 69
Same opinion I had when Tipper pushed for labeling record albums. Get the fuck out of my life, I can raise my own kids.

A former President of ours said something like this>>

"In other countries their first declarations are written to tell the people what they can and cannot do, but in this country our first written declarations are the people telling the government what they can and cannot do."

Indeed.

To all those who oppose this. This what you get with BIG GOVERNMENT. This is what you get with what obama wants to do. TOTAL CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE. Support him if you wish but this is what you are supporting.

This is right there with outlawing Happy Meals. What the fuck is wrong with people that they can't take care of their own shit?

If gays want to get married let em.

ok they have a right to do what they want and live with anyone they wish to. But marriage has been defined as a union between a man and a woman. So gays do not have a right to marry each other. And yet that is not the Feds job to dictate, that in itself is a state issue.

Completely insane. If you don't want your kid playing Call Of Duty, don't let 'em play Call Of Duty. Simple as that. Not an area the govt. should be involved in. At all.

Why do you support obama?

Wait, Obama wants to regulate video games? Proof? I've seen more anti-game rhetoric from the Christian-Right than from any Liberal. So put up or shut up. And if Obama really supports the Govt. controlling what I play in my time, he can shove it. But I don't think that's the case. And our Supreme Court leans right, not left. So I don't think this is being pushed by Liberals.

It should be noted that most retail stores only sell games that have been rated by the ESRB, the organization that rates video games. And those retail stores have adopted policies where they follow the rating systems so that no one under 17 buys ann "M" rated game. So it looks to me like we have private entities ensuring young people arent sold those evil video games. This yet again is one of many areas where the government should be irrelevant but both democrat and republican politicians push it as an issue.

Last edited:

Why do you support obama?

Wait, Obama wants to regulate video games? Proof? I've seen more anti-game rhetoric from the Christian-Right than from any Liberal. So put up or shut up. And if Obama really supports the Govt. controlling what I play in my time, he can shove it. But I don't think that's the case. And our Supreme Court leans right, not left. So I don't think this is being pushed by Liberals.

Isn't obama head of the government?

Do you mean I won't be able to hit a spectator in the balls with an errant golf shot in future versions of 'Tiger Woods PGA Golf Tour'?
Say it ain't so.......

Forum List

Back