What is your opinion on Russian leaders?

How about Lenin or Stalin?

The left seemed to really love them, in their day.

Well, actually it was a question for you. I don't think that those crazy ghouls did any good to Russia. I would compare Lenin to Hitler (both had some ideas) and Stalin was just a serial mass murderer without any ideology.
According to the Left media and many on the Left, Trump supporters LOVE Putin.

As far as I know the friendship between Putin and Trum hasn't lasted long :)

Those who made more for Russia:
Oleg Veshchiy - he made Rus' a state and determined the future actions for those after him. He defeated Khazars who were very strong and dangerous.
Vladimir created close connections to European countries. But his choosing of Christianity as major religion looks not so good idea as we lost a lot of our ancestors' legacy.
Ivan Grozny (Terrible is wrong translation) - the main builder of Russia's statehood.
Ekaterina the Great.
Stalin who has managed to industrialize Russia in short terms and to save Russia and the whole world from fascism. Built up Russia after the war and was able to resist to western aggression.
Putin who has managed to stop Russia's falling down and started its new arising.

One should judge basing on results not emotional points.

Last edited:
Oleg Veshchiy - he made Rus' a state and determined the future actions for those after him. He defeated Khazars who were very strong and dangerous.
Vladimir created close connections to European countries. But his choosing of Christianity as major religion looks not so good idea as we lost a lot of our ancestors' legacy.
Ivan Grozny (Terrible is wrong translation) - the main builder of Russia's statehood.
Ekaterina the Great.
Stalin who has managed to industrialize Russia in short terms and to save Russia and the whole world from fascism. Built up Russia after the war and was able to resist to western aggression.
Putin who has managed to stop Russia's falling down and started its new arising.

One has to give praise to Putin for his election efficiency, imprison the opponents or poison them.

What about Trotsky?

Well, Trotsky was a real ghoul (no less than Ivan the Terrible), but he never was a leader of Russia. The second person, yes.
You know nothing about own history or else you would not call Ivan Grozny a ghoul.
For example Henry VIII who was a king of England in Ivan Grozny's period executed 8 times more than Ivan. 2 of his 8 wives were executed.
Western anti Russia propaganda begins since that epoch.

Ekaterina the Great.

One has to give praise to Putin for his election efficiency, imprison the opponents or poison them.
Is it what you really know or what your lying mass media told you?

Well, actually it was a question for you. I don't think that those crazy ghouls did any good to Russia. I would compare Lenin to Hitler (both had some ideas) and Stalin was just a serial mass murderer without any ideology.
According to the Left media and many on the Left, Trump supporters LOVE Putin.

As far as I know the friendship between Putin and Trum hasn't lasted long :)
I think Putin and Trump are still good friends however they both realize this friendship is doomed because Trump will be impeached soon and then Pence will take over.

Forum List

Back