What is your opinion of someone who says they have a higher IQ then you?

You caught that too. Seems no one else did.

Ya you are a real Einstien. I guess you were to busy being smart to remember we cannot edit thread titles.

OK I apologize! I should have used "Than" rather than "then"!
But when I do have a doubt about grammar /spelling I check for example:

Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist who developed the general theory of relativity,
Albert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaEinstein
NOT EINSTIEN!!!!

Proof that the liberal media and it's allies in the left wing tax exempt propaganda network only investigate republicans.

He responded: “I think I have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect.”

He went on:
I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. In the first year in the law, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school, and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I won the international moot-court competition. I was the outstanding student in the political-science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits — only needed 123 credits. And I would be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours."

Most of these statements were outright lies. Biden graduated from college with just one degree, not three. Yes, he did win a moot-court competition, but he graduated 76th in his class of 85.
Biden’s intellectual insecurity can be found in his relentless (mis)use of brainy quotations from Internet sites.

Big &#%!ing Joker - Jonah Goldberg - National Review Online

What is your opinion of someone who says they have a higher IQ then you?

They are a Sandy Twat.

You're just bothered that most posters here ARE more intelligent than you. For example, I would think even mental midgets like TM, Rdean and Chris know that light years are a measure of distance, not time... unlike you.

I think my response to that would be all that and you have still spent most of your adult life in Washington helping run the country down the drain maybe your I.Q. is not all you think it is.

Forum List

Back