What is your opinion of someone who says they have a higher IQ then you?

I would very much like to meet such an intelligent individual that could make such a claim to me. Of course IQ scores mean little in politics, they should be measured by RQ and CQ, Ruthlessness Quotient and Corruptability Quotient.

Some of Biden's better quotes:

1. I guess what I’m trying to say without boring you too long at breakfast — and you all look dull as hell, I might add,” Biden said to a group of donors in April of this year. “The dullest audience I have ever spoken to. Just sitting there, staring at me. Pretend you like me!”

2. Making an excellent first impression on his first official campaign stop as the Democratic 2008 VP candidate, Biden introduced Obama by saying, “"A man I’m proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next president of the United States — Barack America!”

3. Biden made a big uh-oh when he told a state senator to stand up in 2008: “Stand up, Chuck, let ‘em see ya.” Sure, the quote itself isn’t dumb, but Ohio Sen. Chuck Graham is in a wheelchair…

4. “I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you,” Biden said on April 26, 2012, when referencing the Theodore Roosevelt quote, “Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.”

5. Not even Joe Biden thinks Joe Biden would make a good VP. After he was picked for the ticket in 2008, he said, in defense of Hillary Clinton, “Hillary Clinton is as qualified, or more qualified, than I am to be vice president. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me.”

6. "I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man,"” Biden said of Obama during the 2007 Democratic primary.

7. "You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking,” then-Sen. Biden said to an Indian-American man in June 2006. The comment was a private remark, but was caught on camera by C-SPAN.

Read more: Top 10: Joe Biden’s dumbest quotes [SLIDESHOW] "You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking," then-Sen. Biden said to an Indian-American man in June 2006. The comment was a private remark,

He responded: “I think I have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect.”

He went on:
I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. In the first year in the law, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school, and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I won the international moot-court competition. I was the outstanding student in the political-science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits — only needed 123 credits. And I would be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours."

Most of these statements were outright lies. Biden graduated from college with just one degree, not three. Yes, he did win a moot-court competition, but he graduated 76th in his class of 85.
Biden’s intellectual insecurity can be found in his relentless (mis)use of brainy quotations from Internet sites.

Big &#%!ing Joker - Jonah Goldberg - National Review Online

How is it possible to have a Juris Doctor law degree - and only have "one" degree?

He went on:
I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. In the first year in the law, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school, and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I won the international moot-court competition. I was the outstanding student in the political-science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits — only needed 123 credits. And I would be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours."

Most of these statements were outright lies. Biden graduated from college with just one degree, not three. Yes, he did win a moot-court competition, but he graduated 76th in his class of 85.
Biden’s intellectual insecurity can be found in his relentless (mis)use of brainy quotations from Internet sites.

How is it possible to have a Juris Doctor law degree - and only have "one" degree?

how is it possible not to know the difference between college and law school?

how is it possible to be so stupid and still have a pulse?

He went on:

Too much peyote.

He went on:

Duh, one must have at least one undergraduate degree to get into law school. Hence, that and the law degree makes at least two degrees. Biden has three.

A law school (also known as a school of law or college of law) is an institution specializing in legal education.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_school

Last edited:
Some of Biden's better quotes:

1. I guess what I’m trying to say without boring you too long at breakfast — and you all look dull as hell, I might add,” Biden said to a group of donors in April of this year. “The dullest audience I have ever spoken to. Just sitting there, staring at me. Pretend you like me!”

2. Making an excellent first impression on his first official campaign stop as the Democratic 2008 VP candidate, Biden introduced Obama by saying, “"A man I’m proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next president of the United States — Barack America!”

3. Biden made a big uh-oh when he told a state senator to stand up in 2008: “Stand up, Chuck, let ‘em see ya.” Sure, the quote itself isn’t dumb, but Ohio Sen. Chuck Graham is in a wheelchair…

4. “I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you,” Biden said on April 26, 2012, when referencing the Theodore Roosevelt quote, “Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.”

5. Not even Joe Biden thinks Joe Biden would make a good VP. After he was picked for the ticket in 2008, he said, in defense of Hillary Clinton, “Hillary Clinton is as qualified, or more qualified, than I am to be vice president. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me.”

6. "I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man,"” Biden said of Obama during the 2007 Democratic primary.

7. "You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking,” then-Sen. Biden said to an Indian-American man in June 2006. The comment was a private remark, but was caught on camera by C-SPAN.

Read more: Top 10: Joe Biden’s dumbest quotes [SLIDESHOW] "You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking," then-Sen. Biden said to an Indian-American man in June 2006. The comment was a private remark,
And there is nothing wrong with any of those, except for a slip of the tongue in calling President Obama "Barack America".

"What is your opinion of someone who says they have a higher IQ then you? "

It's funny, but nobody has ever seriously made that suggestion to me. Statistically, it would be extremely unlikely to be accurate. I have observed that truly intelligent people don't make a habit of announcing silly things like their IQ test scores.

I agree with you so why did people vote for Obama/Biden if they had to tell people how smart they were?

There isn't a liberal in America that doesn't believe he or she and their fellow libs are the most intelligent life forms in the universe.

Forum List

Back