What is your nature?

You are an intriguing color, a mixture of calm and passion, you provoke spiritual feelings. You are mysterious, creative, and eccentric. You tend to be inventive, thinking outside the box, and using methods that other people would find disturbing or different. You have good judgment and common sense when it comes to the world. You are constantly thinking, which turns some people off. You are puzzling to people who can't understand you, refreshing to those who can

:lol:

You are the "Likable" color, and you provoke feelings of serenity. You are dependable, calm, and trustworthy. You also seem to sooth people who are in distress with your presence. You are constant and reliable, and you help those in need. You are intelligent, which other people may find irritating. However, you may also be more susceptible to feelings of sadness and loneliness, since it is sometimes hard for people to really understand you.

You are an intriguing color, a mixture of calm and passion, you provoke spiritual feelings. You are mysterious, creative, and eccentric. You tend to be inventive, thinking outside the box, and using methods that other people would find disturbing or different. You have good judgment and common sense when it comes to the world. You are constantly thinking, which turns some people off. You are puzzling to people who can't understand you, refreshing to those who can

:lol:

I like eccentric, was it accurate ?

Caught me on a good day lucky one.:eusa_angel: Hormones are in serenity mode.

lol

From what I have read you seem very good natured in your posts.

I'm generally easy going. This is all for fun so I try to have fun.

Drifter, want to offer some insight on yourself?

Not really, who I think I am, everyone tells me I am not :badgrin:

I have been on a self evaluation trip but no conclusion in sight yet.

You are the "Likable" color, and you provoke feelings of serenity. You are dependable, calm, and trustworthy. You also seem to sooth people who are in distress with your presence. You are constant and reliable, and you help those in need. You are intelligent, which other people may find irritating. However, you may also be more susceptible to feelings of sadness and loneliness, since it is sometimes hard for people to really understand you.

Any of your results true?

From what I have read you seem very good natured in your posts.

Well, let's get to know you.

Name what you think is your best trait and your worst?

Well, let's get to know you.

Name what you think is your best trait and your worst?

{Preface to note this is just my opinion}

I am dependable.

I have a bad temper.

Forum List

Back