What is your goal?

Cain

Air Force DEP
Nov 14, 2010
Tennessee
So, I decided, I'd like to know, what is your goal(s) in life? Pretty simple, and I'd really like to know yours :). Here are mine:

A) Learn a form of Kung Fu, and master it.
B) Learn to speak Hebrew and Mandarin
C) Get to the rank of Captain, or higher, before I retire
D) Retire onto a barley/hay farm in North Dakota
E) Get a college degree, hopefully a Master's or Doctorate in Military History, but I have several fields I'd love to study, so still wondering what to do in this category.
F) Experience combat

Them are mine, all that I can think of at this point in time. Some may change over time, but I love to have goals. What are yours?

~Edit~ Also, does anyone know good websites to request information on North Dakota?

So, I decided, I'd like to know, what is your goal(s) in life? Pretty simple, and I'd really like to know yours :). Here are mine:

E) Get a college degree, hopefully a Master's or Doctorate in Military History, but I have several fields I'd love to study, so still wondering what to do in this category.
F) Experience combat

Them are mine, all that I can think of at this point in time. Some may change over time, but I love to have goals. What are yours?

~Edit~ Also, does anyone know good websites to request information on North Dakota?

To wake up each morning!

That's a good goal! lol :).

F) Experience combat

Why are you so desperate to experience combat? Most of us who have, spend the rest of our lives trying to forget it!

To get on liberals nerves!

4aba1def070ee360x272.gif

F) Experience combat

Why are you so desperate to experience combat? Most of us who have, spend the rest of our lives trying to forget it!

I am aware of that, and I am sorry you had to experience combat my friend. Well, frankly, I want to see what it is like, because I have heard stories, and I want to see what it is like for me.

Be a grandpa.
See the daughter graduate college.
I dunno that's about it. At this stage of my life it's about the kids.

Needless to say I've always been an unmotivate, directionless, non-goal oriented person.
Yet I always seem to get to where I'm going. :D

Be a grandpa.
See the daughter graduate college.
I dunno that's about it. At this stage of my life it's about the kids.

Needless to say I've always been an unmotivate, directionless, non-goal oriented person.
Yet I always seem to get to where I'm going. :D

I have no kids or desire for them, so I'm not only unmotivated, directionless and non-goal oriented, I'm also going to die lonely and leave nothing behind!

Wait, what were we talking about?

:(

1. Save the white race from destruction.
2. Make a little more money.
3. Raise my kids right -- and maybe have a few more of them.
4. Travel. Would like to see Japan.
5. Write great stuff.

I like the hay farm idea!

1. Save the white race from destruction.
2. Make a little more money.
3. Raise my kids right -- and maybe have a few more of them.
4. Travel. Would like to see Japan.
5. Write great stuff.

I like the hay farm idea!

if i loose my current wife by any reason, my goals will be...

1. Moving to the usa
2. Marrying a black women and make at least 11 Kids (soccer team)
3. founding a new church
4. Becoming the neighbour of william (or tank)

Last edited:
Be able to pick up a paintbrush again some day
Be able to get out of bed without groaning
If I don't wake up, it's cuz I'm daid...not helpless in someone's care.
Watch over my furkids until it's their time and I'm the one that sends them off..not a stranger.
Get less moody. lol

Forum List

Back