What is your favorite TV show

I too like Humans.

But, my favorite by far is Designated Survivor. Just watched the episode Commander-in-Chief and found it riveting and extremely well done.

Oh yeah, the NCIS shows are also favorites.

I too like Humans.

But, my favorite by far is Designated Survivor. Just watched the episode Commander-in-Chief and found it riveting and extremely well done.

Oh yeah, the NCIS shows are also favorites.

I gave up on Designated Survivor after a few episodes. Maybe I'm just burned out on Keifer Sutherland after his years of 24, but the show was a bit too forced for my taste. :dunno:

Just watched the final episodes of two shows; Bones and Grimm

The finale of Bones tried to be dramatic but somehow missed the mark. After 12 seasons, the insufferable leftist genius is gone and we no longer have to hear her grating voice.

Grimm went out with a truly scary scenario, the penultimate finding some of the main characters dead at the hands of the most evil creatures who was impossible to kill. We find the Grimm, his cousin, and his dead mother and aunt fighting the creature and finally killing it. Riveting. And, while nothing has been reported that I can find, the writers left a huge opening for a possible sequel which I would watch in a second!

Personally, mine is Jeopardy!

It's a never miss it show at my house. We drop whatever we are doing at 7:30 and turn on the TV. Even set an alarm clock so we don't miss it. And if we are not going to be home we record it. We make a competition out of it. You can only score when all three of the contestants miss and one of us gets it right. So you never know how many opportunities there will be to score.

It's really fun.
I really love Atlanta. You don’t have to know what’s going on. Every show is different.. Donald Glover is a great talent.

I like criminal minds. It teaches you how truly psychopathic serial killers are.

Ummmmmm that show isn't real at all. It's all just fiction, it's made up. They have to blow everything out of proportion to keep it interesting for viewers. And they always have to outdo themselves each season or else people will quit watching.

Even so called "reality tv" is fake as hell and scripted.

^^^ I second that, but even when stuff is scripted, there can still be some realness to whatever is going on in front of you. When country singer Trace Adkins was on the Celebrity Apprentice show in 2008, he was never with the rest of his teammates during their celebrations of a win because they were all drinking what he was trying stay sober from. If my memory serves me, he was shown at least one time by himself getting something else like coffee.

God bless you and Trace always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him)

P.S. How much longer until his two seasons are finally released on DVD?

I have always liked Green Acres and those shows related to it. I stumbled across a photo of Barbra Pepper who played Doris Ziffle. She was a Ziegfield girl at one time.
1670609650796.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back