What is your favorite TV show

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
Personally, mine is Jeopardy!

It's a never miss it show at my house. We drop whatever we are doing at 7:30 and turn on the TV. Even set an alarm clock so we don't miss it. And if we are not going to be home we record it. We make a competition out of it. You can only score when all three of the contestants miss and one of us gets it right. So you never know how many opportunities there will be to score.

It's really fun.

Of what is currently in production, my favorite shows are Blue Bloods, Last Man Standing, and Baby Daddy which will start its next season in March.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Today, I'll be watching what I guess is the final Girl Meets World episode too.

I don't watch much regular TV anymore. The original NCIS is really the only thing still on that I look forward to watching...on Netflix, without commercial interruption.

Castle was my last favorite show...but it's off the air now. The local library recently released season 3-7 on dvd for checkout...so I've been binging a little in my free time.

I like criminal minds. It teaches you how truly psychopathic serial killers are.

If Netflix shows count, probably Daredevil or Jessica Jones. If they don't, Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead top the list. If we're talking about shows airing at the moment, I'd probably have to go with Lucifer. If we're talking favorite all time, that's tough.....I'd probably say Buffy.

"Thử thách cùng bước nhảy" which is the Vietnamese version of "So you think you can dance" is one of my favorites. :)
I don't like television too much but sometimes I watched that tv show.
Sometimes I watched American or English tv shows on the web.
I like "What would you do" just because makes me laugh :biggrin:

If Netflix shows count, probably Daredevil or Jessica Jones. If they don't, Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead top the list. If we're talking about shows airing at the moment, I'd probably have to go with Lucifer. If we're talking favorite all time, that's tough.....I'd probably say Buffy.
I have Netflix too. A while back I power watched The X Files. I had seen it a couple times when it was still on regular TV but back then I was much to busy to watch TV very often. But now I'm semi-retired so I have plenty of time. I think I watched all 200+ episodes in a row. :lol: I did the same thing with the Twilight Zone.

I like criminal minds. It teaches you how truly psychopathic serial killers are.
Don't forget that it is fiction.

There is a whole shitload of documentaries about real serial killers on YouTube that you might be interested in.
The real ones where they interview the killer and he/she talks about why and how she/he killed people is sickening. I can't take those.

I prefer the fiction dramas which are based on true case files. They are bad enough.

I have Netflix too. A while back I power watched The X Files. I had seen it a couple times when it was still on regular TV but back then I was much to busy to watch TV very often. But now I'm semi-retired so I have plenty of time. I think I watched all 200+ episodes in a row. :lol: I did the same thing with the Twilight Zone.

Even the post-Mulder seasons? I thought getting rid of Mulder and turning Scully into the believer just ruined the show.

Even the post-Mulder seasons? I thought getting rid of Mulder and turning Scully into the believer just ruined the show.
Yeah I watched all of them. I liked the ones with Mulder better too.

So many great TV shows... My favorites always change. All-time favs will include Spartacus, X-Files, Firefly (for that one lonely season), Breaking Bad, GoT, and lots more. But Spartacus stands out as something I could not miss watching every week exactly when it aired. Esp season 1 with Andy Whitfield.

But my current favorite is "Into the Badlands". 1st season was friggin awesome!!! Just jaw-dropping awesome for 6 episodes! Season 2 starts next month, and I cannot wait! I just hope I'm not let down. Check it out if you can. AMC should start airing episodes again before season 2 starts.

Marvel: Agent of Shield, and Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency.

Ordered Netflix at the end of last month to power watch. Once Upon A Time, Arrow, Flash and Daredevil. We will see how long it takes me to get caught up. So far I'm loving Netflix..glad I signed up.

Just started power watching Lethal Weapon on XFinity too.

Ordered Netflix at the end of last month to power watch. Once Upon A Time, Arrow, Flash and Daredevil. We will see how long it takes me to get caught up. So far I'm loving Netflix..glad I signed up.

Just started power watching Lethal Weapon on XFinity too.

Ugh, don't get trapped by Arrow and Flash! Just good enough to keep watching.....always wondering if you're going to quit.....I spend as much time angry at those shows as I do enjoying them. :lol:

Forum List

Back