Stainmaster

Rookie
Apr 15, 2010
Southern California
tiger-woods-yacht.jpg

Tiger Woods new yacht!​

What is your favorite summer fantasy?

Last edited:
When I am not distracted by all the beautiful boobs on the beach I get really bored.

My fav fantasy, summer or other wise... on damn, Gunny doesn't want me to post like that. But rest assured it's f'ing hot.:lol:

Gunny was a Marine, as a former Sea Bee I know they are easy to distract, just throw a stick and tell him to fetch the enemy.

Now, back to your fantasies.

Gunny was a Marine, as a former Sea Bee I know they are easy to distract, just throw a stick and tell him to fetch the enemy.

Sorry JW, I have made a commitment to Gunny not to post that kind of stuff. Rest assured I don't have any fantasies that haven't been fulfilled.

Trust me, Marines shit just like the rest of us.

Though they don't always wipe.

I would do a three some with them.

The ogress and Rachel, that is.

Yes.....that's it.

Sorry JW, I have made a commitment to Gunny not to post that kind of stuff. Rest assured I don't have any fantasies that haven't been fulfilled.

how sad...how limited...i cant image not having fantasies i havent fulfilled....keeps me going forward

I've got the day off from work, and the house to myself. I call up one of my girlfriends and invite her over for an afternoon of cocktails, music and swimming. It's a hot summer day and our drinks go down smooth and quick. We jump in the pool together to cool off, and crawl up on a double-wide float. The lick-her has our heads buzzing and we playfully laugh at the silliest of things. Her hand reaches over to feel the warm sun-drenched skin on my thigh and I turn to look at her. She smiles warmly, leans towards me and kisses my lips ....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back