What is your favorite movie of all time?

inherit the wind was about the scopes trial wasnt it?

when you consider the tech side and all..alfred hitchcock must be mentioned....

the birds..when she is on the curvy highway and the lovebirds lean with the curves....a touch of genius

Of the more current movies,
Master and Commander, Kingdom of Heaven, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Downfall, Does it Get any Better than This.
Favorite all time B movies would be Starship Troopers and Mars Attacks.

Mine would, obviously, be Quentin Tarantino's 'Pulp Fiction'.

Saving Private Ryan, Glory, Braveheart, Gladiator, The Big Lebowski, The Field of Dreams, Cinderella Man, Rain Man, Happy Gilmore (sorry I love that movie), The Empire Strikes Back, Godfather I and II, Goodfellas, Indian Jones I and II, Remember the Titans (I Like this movie better then most people do!), Platoon, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, 28 weeks later (what can I say I am a Zombie movie fan)

Saving Private Ryan, Glory, Braveheart, Gladiator, The Big Lebowski, The Field of Dreams, Cinderella Man, Rain Man, Happy Gilmore (sorry I love that movie), The Empire Strikes Back, Godfather I and II, Goodfellas, Indian Jones I and II, Remember the Titans (I Like this movie better then most people do!), Platoon, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, 28 weeks later (what can I say I am a Zombie movie fan)

You see Zombieland?

You see Zombieland?

Nope, I have 3 little kids, the only time I get to movies is when I see Disney and Pixar movies!

By the way Samuel L Jacksons best role by far is Jackie Brown!

You see Zombieland?

Nope, I have 3 little kids, the only time I get to movies is when I see Disney and Pixar movies!

By the way Samuel L Jacksons best role by far is Jackie Brown!

Well I'll have to take disagreement with you there. Jackson has never been better than as Jules Winnfield.

China Cry, a true story about the escape from China portion and faith of Nora Lamb.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTv1Dmu5CYc]YouTube - Rodney Dangerfield Dylan Thomas Do not go gentle into that good night Back to School[/ame]

Schindler's List, hands down. That movie is sheer perfection. I can find zero fault in it.

Shawshank Redemption comes in a distant second, followed by Pan's Labyrinth and The Wizard of Oz.

Other favorites include: North by Northwest, Spirited Away, Leon: The Professional, Requiem for a Dream, Silence of the Lambs, and, of course, Lord of the Rings (although I can easily say that Two Towers is a much better film than the other two).

The Big Lebowski

Pulp Fiction

Europa Europa

Trainspotting

Pelisky (Czech movie, "Cosy Dens" in English)

Pan's Labyrinth

Let The Right One In (Låt den rätta komma in, Swedish movie)

Bram Stoker's Dracula

Interview with a Vampire

Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Donnie D'arko

The Pianist

The Downfall (the German movie about Hitler's last days)

Lord of the Rings (of course)

Fight Club

Dr. Strangelove

Hotel Rwanda

Snatch

The Fifth Element

Bladerunner

Shit... I've seen way too many movies for my own good. There are definitely others that I can't recall right now. I love all the above movies.

Forum List

Back