What is your favorite movie of all time?

too many good ones to settle on one...."m" fritz lang..."freaks" browning..."citizen cane" orson welles..
"gone with the wind", "jezabel", "dark victory", "of mice and men" "to kill a mockingbird" i could just go on and on

too many good ones to settle on one...."m" fritz lang..."freaks" browning..."citizen cane" orson welles..
"gone with the wind", "jezabel", "dark victory", "of mice and men" "to kill a mockingbird" i could just go on and on

Good picks... but I've never quite understood people's fascination with Citizen Kane. I found that movie to be pretty damn boring to be honest about it.

Good picks... but I've never quite understood people's fascination with Citizen Kane. I found that movie to be pretty damn boring to be honest about it.

I understand what you mean buy Citizen Kane. While I don't necessarily agree that it was boring, I can see you're coming from. The best part of the movie, in my opinion, is technical side; the directing, cinematography andediting. Wells did some amazing work in that film.

For me. there are too many films I like to pick just one. Instead, I will pick the movie that most effected my life. The one that changed completely the way I think, the way I look at the world.

Stanley Kramer's 1960 Inherit the Wind starring Spencer Tracy, Fredric March, Gene Kelly, and Dick York, among others.

hard to say! My tops are Tombstone, Blow, and Fear and Loathing

can't wait for Where the Wild Things are to come out!

Hard to settle on just one.

Really depends on what mood I'm in.

Dr. Zhivago is on the list.

So are King Kong (Fay Raye version) Godfather Series, GoodFellows, and Sweptaway.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1979 version) also on that list.

Alien also.

I could go on of course.

Srsly tho,

Aliens, The Usual Suspects, Jaws, Godfather I and II, Father Goose, Cool Hand Luke, Das Boot, Saving Private Ryan, Band of Brothers Series (I know not a movie, screw you).

All I can think of off the top of my head.

Forum List

Back