What is your favorite day of the week and why?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I like Sunday mornings. I tend to get up early, fix a cup of coffee and sit out on the back deck and relax in the quietness. Birds chirping, slight breeze - all is calm in the world... Then it's time for the morning shower and maybe off to church or to where ever. Sunday is my relaxing day!:cool:

I can't say I have a favorite day of the week.

I love the early morning though. Like you, I get a cup of joe and sit outside. I usually walk my dogs in the nearby state park then I either spend some time in the wood shop or catch up on my paperwork

I usually work out in the morning too.

I usually get up around 430 and find I get more done by 10 AM than I do the rest of the day.

I work a schedule where I have every other Fri-Sat-Sun off. So Saturday off is my favorite day.

mine? any day i aint been jumped by "old"

i dont do coffee...so i do a walk about....just walk around the property and garden checking it out..
any day the hubby is home...and does with me...

Every day is my favourite day, BBD and I'm grateful for every single one of them. I suscribe to that old saying, 'dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow'.

Believe it or not, Monday.

I always was charged on Mondays, ready for a new week, and in the fall watching football. Years ago they had wrestling on TNT on Mondays, used to love that.

I have always loved Saturdays the best.

When I was bartending I always worked weekends. So I would have class all week, then work on the weekends. I missed out on a lot of "fun" stuff because of it.

So, even now, I appreciate having Saturdays (and Sundays) off. With Saturday though, you know you still have another day off from work, and can sleep in late the next day.

Plus, in the fall and winter, I love watching college football and basketball on Saturdays. Or just going to festivals, or just hanging out.

Monday always seem hectic. Tuesday is the day you survived the start of the week being Monday.

Forum List

Back