What Is Your Ejaculation Recovery Time?

How would a robot know? Still cannot believe you are around. They upgraded you without changing your name?
Hey, Freeky! Nice to know you're still a moron. How's it going? Did you know Gaddafi's STILL dead? Man, what tenacity that guy has! :clap2:

Daveman, it is well! Thank you for inquiring.

I am glad to know that you are inputted with information the Champion International Freedom Fighter, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi of Libya, still lives! Yap, I am very good at picking up hints. “WHAT TENACITY THAT GUY HAS.”

Though Colonel Gaddafi is no longer with us in flesh, his tenacious spirit is allover Africa. Even Turtleville Libyans – the slow to think, see or act - are also beginning to see and understand just what the Colonel (and thinkers like us) saw regarding US and NATO “Intervention” - Militias Become Power Centers in Libya | The Progressive

Yeah. You know I was making fun of you, right?

Doesn't look like. :lol:

Some people are alleging Barack Obama was sluggish during recent PBS's Denver Debate because he had been busy on eve of debate with bedroom celebration of his 20th wedding anniversary, and thus had not completely recovered from sexual exhaustion by time of the debate (besides being taken aback by Mitt Romney's sudden feistiness).

I thought the Secret Service was ordered to keep Larry Sinclair away.

Hey, Freeky! Nice to know you're still a moron. How's it going? Did you know Gaddafi's STILL dead? Man, what tenacity that guy has! :clap2:

I am glad to know that you are inputted with information the Champion International Freedom Fighter, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi of Libya, still lives! Yap, I am very good at picking up hints. “WHAT TENACITY THAT GUY HAS.”

Though Colonel Gaddafi is no longer with us in flesh, his tenacious spirit is allover Africa. Even Turtleville Libyans – the slow to think, see or act - are also beginning to see and understand just what the Colonel (and thinkers like us) saw regarding US and NATO “Intervention” - Militias Become Power Centers in Libya | The Progressive

I do not think so. While words may not come out of you the right way most of the time, I got the hint. No backing up, Daveman.

You gotta be kidding. If you aren't it's the funniest excuse since Clinton defined sex.

No kidding: Serious speculation here in Space City. Unless of course, Mitt Romney got booster or had doppelganger (like I suspect) while Barack Obama got tranquilizer.

I do not think so. While words may not come out of you the right way most of the time, I got the hint. No backing up, Daveman.
You don't think at all.

Kaddaffyduck's dead. And that's a GOOD thing.

That's BS. I could pound a hooker on stage while simultaneously throwing down a can of debate whoopass. then follow it up with navel shots and go again in 10.

That's BS. I could pound a hooker on stage while simultaneously throwing down a can of debate whoopass. then follow it up with navel shots and go again in 10.
:razz:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_trJCGVD1U4]Sixty-Minute Man - Rockapella - YouTube[/ame]

I'm 44 and have a slammin' wife, so yeah, I'm plenty active. However, I definitely have a slower recovery time than 20 years ago.

So now I'm supposed to be thinking about the President shooting
his massive love load right before the debate.....

EEEEEeeeeee yew!

So now I'm supposed to be thinking about the President shooting
his massive love load right before the debate.....

EEEEEeeeeee yew!

You are fixing to do your mobster throat-cutting sign again? OMG! I do not know how you thought that mobster sign would help GOP.

I fucked Evelyn Wood 20 times in 10 minutes... with total recall.

I am not impressed by tales of prostitutes. By the way, real men that are capable of actually performing do not kiss and tell.

Does sexual activities within 24 hours of a major event deplete the human male of physical energy? Major League Sports are known for barring their athletes from sexual encounters on eve of games.

Is it a medically proven fact that sexual activities indeed cause human males to be void of energy for up to about 24 hours? Why do I ask?

Some people are alleging Barack Obama was sluggish during recent PBS's Denver Debate because he had been busy on eve of debate with bedroom celebration of his 20th wedding anniversary, and thus had not completely recovered from sexual exhaustion by time of the debate (besides being taken aback by Mitt Romney's sudden feistiness). Well, it is a thought.

What is your complete ejaculation recovery time? Are you still wasted up to about 24 hours later from volcanic bedroom activities?
IMO, Obama doesn't have enough dick to sexually exhaust himself or anyone else.

If Michele let the truth be known she would probably say that Barry is a boring fuck.

Let's face the facts folks, Michelle's husband and your president is a pussy!

Forum List

Back