What Is Your Ejaculation Recovery Time?

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
Does sexual activities within 24 hours of a major event deplete the human male of physical energy? Major League Sports are known for barring their athletes from sexual encounters on eve of games.

Is it a medically proven fact that sexual activities indeed cause human males to be void of energy for up to about 24 hours? Why do I ask?

Some people are alleging Barack Obama was sluggish during recent PBS's Denver Debate because he had been busy on eve of debate with bedroom celebration of his 20th wedding anniversary, and thus had not completely recovered from sexual exhaustion by time of the debate (besides being taken aback by Mitt Romney's sudden feistiness). Well, it is a thought.

What is your complete ejaculation recovery time? Are you still wasted up to about 24 hours later from volcanic bedroom activities?

Last edited:
Some people are alleging Barack Obama was sluggish during recent PBS's Denver Debate because he had been busy on eve of debate with bedroom celebration of his 20th wedding anniversary, and thus had not completely recovered from sexual exhaustion by time of the debate. Well, it is a thought.

Don't know how much it is true but it looks hilarious. :)

Does sexual activities within 24 hours of a major event deplete the human male of physical energy? Major League Sports are known for barring their athelics from sexual encounters on eve of games.

Is it a medically proven fact that sexaul activites indeed cause human males to be void of energy for upto about 24 hours? Why do I ask?

Some people are alleging Barack Obama was sluggish during recent PBS's Denver Debate because he had been busy on eve of debate with bedroom celebration of his 20th wedding anniversary, and thus had not completely recovered from sexual exhaustion by time of the debate. Well, it is a thought.

What is your complete ejaculation recovery time? Are you still wasted upto about 24 hours later from volcanic bedroom activities?

Well.. I'd hope Obama got it before the debate because I doubt he would have gotten it afterward...:eusa_boohoo:

Does sexual activities within 24 hours of a major event deplete the human male of physical energy? Major League Sports are known for barring their athletes from sexual encounters on eve of games.

Is it a medically proven fact that sexual activities indeed cause human males to be void of energy for up to about 24 hours? Why do I ask?

Some people are alleging Barack Obama was sluggish during recent PBS's Denver Debate because he had been busy on eve of debate with bedroom celebration of his 20th wedding anniversary, and thus had not completely recovered from sexual exhaustion by time of the debate (besides being taken aback by Mitt Romney's sudden feistiness). Well, it is a thought.

What is your complete ejaculation recovery time? Are you still wasted up to about 24 hours later from volcanic bedroom activities?

Well.. I'd hope Obama got it before the debate because I doubt he would have gotten it afterward...:eusa_boohoo:

Or Obama may have gotten time of his life, if he had waited after a charismatic performance at debate. Smart women know how to reward their husbands, you know.

Last edited:
He was a massive failure at the debate because he's such a stud huh? You LibTurds will believe anything won't ya'?

:D

You know about Negros and sex.

Or Obama may have gotten time of his life, if he had waited after a charismatic performance at debate. Smart women know how to reward their husbands, you know.
If he had waited after a charismatic performance at the debate, he'd still be waiting.

If he had waited after a charismatic performance at the debate, he'd still be waiting.

How would a robot know? Still cannot believe you are around. They upgraded you without changing your name?

Last edited:
I don't actually concur with the Mainstream Media meme that Obama "lost" the debate. To begin with, one does not definitively "lose" such debates, because that assessment depends upon the perspective of the viewer. Obama presented his, and Romney did likewise.

It seemed to me that Romney defended his positions by embracing Obama's and running from his previous statements.

Obama was more consistent.

I believe the Mainstream Media wants to keep this "election" "exciting" to capture better ratings and viewership. An admission of a Romney collapse would have basically ended all speculation.

This is just a media event.

I don't actually concur with the Mainstream Media meme that Obama "lost" the debate. To begin with, one does not definitively "lose" such debates, because that assessment depends upon the perspective of the viewer. Obama presented his, and Romney did likewise.

It seemed to me that Romney defended his positions by embracing Obama's and running from his previous statements.

Obama was more consistent.

I believe the Mainstream Media wants to keep this "election" "exciting" to capture better ratings and viewership. An admission of a Romney collapse would have basically ended all speculation.

This is just a media event.

I agree. I think it was merely Mitt Romney's sudden boost of energy that surprised people and impressed.

What I noticed most was that Mitt Romney played Barack Obama, while Barack Obama was taken aback watching his impersonator. Noticed how even Jim Lehrer knew not what to say after Romney informed him his job was on the line?

What Is Your Ejaculation Recovery Time?

About 2 1/2 weeks.

An elephant seal? The male elephant seal is the most vulnerable critter after ejaculation. They are the most pathetic things to see after sexual intercourse.

It'd been increasing about an hour a year since I was 30 and that was about 25 years ago.

How would a robot know? Still cannot believe you are around. They upgraded you without changing your name?
Hey, Freeky! Nice to know you're still a moron. How's it going? Did you know Gaddafi's STILL dead? Man, what tenacity that guy has! :clap2:

Does sexual activity within 24 hours of a major event deplete the human male of physical energy? Major League Sports are known for barring their athletes from sexual encounters on eve of games.

You know about Negros and sex.

NoNukes, what do you mean? Care to elaborate?

Hey, Freeky! Nice to know you're still a moron. How's it going? Did you know Gaddafi's STILL dead? Man, what tenacity that guy has! :clap2:

Daveman, it is well! Thank you for inquiring.

I am glad to know that you are inputted with information the Champion International Freedom Fighter, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi of Libya, still lives! Yap, I am very good at picking up hints. “WHAT TENACITY THAT GUY HAS.”

Though Colonel Gaddafi is no longer with us in flesh, his tenacious spirit is allover Africa. Even Turtleville Libyans – the slow to think, see or act - are also beginning to see and understand just what the Colonel (and thinkers like us) saw regarding US and NATO “Intervention” - Militias Become Power Centers in Libya | The Progressive

The true lover can ejaculate twice in the same love making act, approximately nine minutes apart.

I can still go out the back porch onto the course and walk and golf 18 rounds.

What's all this talk about recovery time?

Last edited:
The true lover can ejaculate twice in the same love making act, approximately nine minutes apart.

I can still go out the back porch onto the course and walk and golf 18 rounds.

What's all this talk about recovery time?

You did not read the original post, did you? Your answer lies there-in.

Forum List

Back