What is your dream vehicle?

US_Army_M1A1_Abrams_main_battle_tank.jpg

You would love my uncle. He is spending his salary on a International Truck, I think its this:

Google Image Result for http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2005/2005-International-CXT-FA-Rocks-1024x768.jpg

It costs I think like 98,000$ with customization, but he can afford it. Retired US Army Combat Engineer with another job 100k a year, + Benefits, guy is a beast lol.
That's a lotta truck, all right.

Yea, he is pretty into big trucks. The truck he has right now is my dream vehicle, Dodge 1500, ST, Crew Cab. I think his is a 2009 but not 100% sure. Either way, I'd gladly buy it from him, and I very well might.

Audi S8.
I was always an Audi freak. Nowadays, there are also more powerful cars like R8 produced by Audi, but back in my youth, the S8 was always the top model.

It is a conservative looking car, perfectly suited also as family car.
And also very safe. It is the business top-model which Audi manufactures (A8), just as Sports version S8.

quickykopie.jpg

I am certifiably nuts when it comes to Audis. Have owned several over the years...one A8, 4 A6s, one A4, and an S4 currently along with one of the aforementioned A6s. All quattros for our W. Michigan winters.

I always buy new but a model year old in order to get the best discount off of list price. I treat them extremely well, always look showroom, and get top dollar when I resell. Belong to the Quattro Club so there's never a problem finding a buyer who appreciates the tender loving care and willing to pay for it.

Hope you realize your dream. Great cars!

Forum List

Back