What is Your Dream Job?

Thanks for the cheers kids!

I'm lookin', and I'm set to keep lookin' for several months... not a whole lot going on where I'm at, I've had a couple of good interviews, but no offers yet. Palm Beach County, 30 to 60 miles south has a bit more economic activity, the only drawback is the commute.

Gives me more time to yak it up with y'all :D

-Joe

I would want to be what i was....a Product development/marketing manager for women's shoes....

I wouldn't change a thing with my career and if i were to return to work, this is what i would want to do....because i was so good at it.....it gave me great pats on the back daily by seeing my results and items sell and work....and I just love the Shoe business....I'm what the industry calls a "Shoe Dog".....once shoes gets in your blood, it is hard to ever leave the field....it's a great field!

And i wouldn't change a thing in my home life either.....i feel blessed.

Care

At this point in time I'm dreaming of a customer service and / or sales support position that pays at least $30,000. Maybe night auditor at a Hilton or Marriott...

Unemployment, especially with no benefits, is a bitch!

-Joe

When i was very young, i was a night auditor for the Holiday Inn Civic center in Miami.....

It's a bitch of a job.....not the auditing part and balancing the Pit for the day, but the 11pm to 7 am hours was what near killed me....my body just could NEVER adjust to the midnight shift, then the partime weekend night auditor quit, so i was covering his hours as well for a few months.....finally just had to quit....couldn't ake the hours....LOVED the job itself though, and fun to meet all the strange people checking in, in the wee hours of the morning....

Care

:beer:

Stripping?

Funny you should mention that...

I am actively looking for part-time as a model for art classes. I've modeled for figure drawing classes for 20+ years, and it's a helluva lot harder to do than you initially think. Not enough work to be found to do it full time, but it pays well.

-Joe

Hey Joe.....I think if you got a pair of chaps....EZ might have something there! Whoo Hooo Bring it on baby!:clap2:

Chaps chafe. Give me a furry jock-strap, a stage with a greasy brass pole and some '70s rock and I'll give you a show you won't soon forget. :eek:

-Joe

Ladies: Free cover / tipping encouraged.

Bass, Glock & Suni: $1,000 each, cash only, 10 foot from stage limit strictly enforced... :cool:

I have my dream job, already.

It's only my salary which is the nightmare.

I am probably the lowest paid Chief Executive Officer ever to have graduated from that poison ivy league school I attended.

I have my dream job, already.

It's only my salary which is the nightmare.

I am probably the lowest paid Chief Executive Officer ever to have graduated from that poison ivy league school I attended.

Yeah, but you get to work in your panties and live in Maine... Salary isn't everything, bro'!

-Joe

Chaps chafe. Give me a furry jock-strap, a stage with a greasy brass pole and some '70s rock and I'll give you a show you won't soon forget. :eek:

-Joe

Ladies: Free cover / tipping encouraged.

Bass, Glock & Suni: $1,000 each, cash only, 10 foot from stage limit strictly enforced... :cool:

I might have a furry jock for you in the chaps thread :)

There is a furniture refinishing place here on long island. There is a lighted sign in their window: "Come See our LIVE Male Strippers" lol

Talk about funny signs - I saw a sign in a jewelry store window that said "ears pierced while you wait". That seems to be a given unless you have detachable ears.

My dream job is to be the US Attorney in New York City. Seems like the best cases are in that district. I would settle for Patrick Fitzgerald's job though. Means I would have to live in Chicago, but I could get over that.

My dream job was always to sing backup for Springsteen. ;)

courtney_cox_bruce_springsteen_da_1181204402.jpg

jillian = Courteney Cox?

Forum List

Back