What is YOUR definition of 'God'?

Defining God for me is both very difficult and extremely simple.

I don't believe in God..... therefore I have no definition for Him AND I have every definition for Him.

God is whatever I need Him to be, depending on traffic.

Defining God for me is both very difficult and extremely simple.

I don't believe in God..... therefore I have no definition for Him AND I have every definition for Him.

God is whatever I need Him to be, depending on traffic.

And that is all that matters.

Good to know...

Defining God without resorting to scripture or quotes is difficult... kind of a strange phenomenon in America, considering most of the Deities worshiped here are promoted as 'personal' Gods.

It also, in my humble opinion, says something about religions based on ancient stories of origins. Their Gods being difficult to define, that is...

What do you exactly mean by define him?

I don't go in depth on his characteristics.

For me his The One. The first definition I have for him.

Who is God? What is God? What difference does God make?

Me? God = Luck. Good Luck / Bad Luck = Blessings & Tests.

Some productive days you're the hammer, and some productive days you're the nail.
Does it really make a difference in 100 years? :dunno:

To me God is the one. We can't imagine something existed by itself before anything else.

What is he? He is the King. He is more than we can imagine.

Alot to of difference to me. I always have feelings towards something whenever everything else doesn't feel right, and that is God.

I don't look at God as luck. Btw, I believe in one God only. Do me there is no such thing as Gods or deities. It's just him, the Abrahmic God.

I can describe him more. I don't know if it has a form similiar to humans, but I look at God as my God, my Lord, and leader. Muslims aren't all about love. It's more that he is the Creator and we can't toy around about God. He is a serious thing in my life.

Since you don't really believe in a Lord. It won't really matter. But it's my view. I can answer specific things about him that you want.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back