What is your breaking point?

From Websters:
Definition of MARRIAGE
1: the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law

Ok. Just because YOU think it's wrong YOU want others to conform to YOUR perception of morals.

Got it. :thup:

BTW....thanks for proving my point. :eusa_clap:

If the people in your state want to vote in gay marriage by all means they have every right, but if the vast majority vote it out, that's the end of it, you should not expect 95% of the people to cater to what 5% want. It's why it was left to the states, to allow the people to decide because it is not an issue the government should be meddling in.

Wow.... you sound like a Democrat.. welcome to the fold!

Bye. Another one bites the dust. :)

oh, gosh yea..........you know it took me 9 pages and all I was so scared and shook, etc.

No, I just like having adult discussions and I don't like when they devolve to the childish assed shit like "your messiah" and shit. I'm a grown assed man dude, I'm not your boy who you can just assume it's cool to talk to me like that. It aint. Conversation over, no loss to me.

Maybe if you spoke with substance instead of left wing talking points people would not have to stoop to a childish level. And you're right, you're not my boy, thank god. I dont chum around with big government nanny statists.

Does that mean you right wing assholes are going to dispense with the Right Wing talking points too? Oh... that's right... they're only talking points when they're typed by a liberal..... I keep forgetting... Right Wing vomiting is the equivalent of the word of GAWD.... Not God... that's the entity I worship... GAWD is the Right Wing version that leaves people to starve in the street because they don't want to pay taxes.

What is your breaking point? Taking your guns? Taxing you more? Taking away your right to assemble? Freedom of speech? government corruption? I believe everyone has one and I am curious as to what the majority think. Personally mine is the freedom to bear arms as it is the last fail safe or line of defense in the event of a rogue government. Thank You for any input.

if that was intended to be your "failsafe" the constitution wouldn't have included treason as the only crime defined by the constitution.

but whatever makes your motor run.

Forum List

Back