What is your biggest pet peeve?

The toilet paper being on the roll backwards!

That's nothing, syrenn.

Nothing can top the combination of shock, frustration and dread that follows pinching off a loaf/snapping one off in a public toilet/restroom, only to discover - to your horror - that there's no toilet paper left.

empty_toilet_roll.jpg

Oh that is a good one!

But what really annoys me is when someone put the toilet paper roll the wrong way.

The sheets should unroll over the top, not underneath.

I spend allot of time driving and those morons who have to stop to look at bright flashing light are idiots. They dopn't want to help and cannot do anything from their car, but they just have to get a good look at the speeder pulled over or the fender bender or whatever.

Also, anyone who causes an accident during rush hour.

Me? I hate people who are texting or talking on their cell phone and driving. It makes them unsafe because they end up weaving all over the road.

I ride a bicycle when I need to go somewhere in town, and having some idiot pass too close to you in a 2 ton vehicle while you and your bicycle COMBINED only weigh 160 lbs, well.....you can see why it pisses me off.

Last summer we had a lady here in Amarillo who got killed because some idiot dropped their cell phone on the floor, bent over to pick it up, and ran her over while she was participating in a group ride.

I spend allot of time driving and those morons who have to stop to look at bright flashing light are idiots. They dopn't want to help and cannot do anything from their car, but they just have to get a good look at the speeder pulled over or the fender bender or whatever.

Also, anyone who causes an accident during rush hour.

Yep, rubberneckers piss me off too.

I hate when I axe for a sammich and it is brought to me late and it is not cut into triangles.

That's when my blood boilz!

I have several. One of mine is Tailgaters...oh and the drivers who pull out in front of you...and then slow down. Especially when there is no one behind you. grrr

I HATE Tailgaters.

They better hope they have good breaks, because it's fun to keep breaking when they are on my tail.

Or, if they can't pass me I'll go extra slow, just for them, to show them how much I ♥ them.

I drive an old pick up truck. I have 8 feet of steel bed between my rear bumper and myself.

Tailgaters quickly learn that I don't care if they hit me.

When you go to Subway and they are out of...

Meatball subs
Spinach
Swiss cheese
Flat Bread
Pepperoni

And

Iced Tea

All at the same time.

I have several. One of mine is Tailgaters...oh and the drivers who pull out in front of you...and then slow down. Especially when there is no one behind you. grrr

I HATE Tailgaters.

They better hope they have good breaks, because it's fun to keep breaking when they are on my tail.

Or, if they can't pass me I'll go extra slow, just for them, to show them how much I ♥ them.

Oh, so YOU'RE the one!
bat.gif

When I wake up and go to take a piss but it comes out sideways and I end up missing the bowl. It's unpredictable.

Forum List

Back