What is your biggest pet peeve?

Shadow

Silver Member
Aug 16, 2008
Land Of Enchantment
I have several. One of mine is Tailgaters...oh and the drivers who pull out in front of you...and then slow down. Especially when there is no one behind you. grrr

Completely depends on the situation.
Driving tailgaiting Yes.
Different situations kind of have all their own.

People who are hired to work with the public and can't speak English or speak it so poorly that you can't understand them anyway.

Last edited:
  • Banned
People who are hired to work with the pubic and can't speak English or speak it so poorly that you can't understand them anyway.

LOL...They love to hire folks who can't speak english in accounts payable. When ever you call to collect money. It's always "No english". :razz:

Apostrophe Abusers.

It drives me nuts when people abuse the apostrophe via things such as "1970's".

People who take a shit in the restroom and somehow manage to miss the fucking bowl with half of it.

How the fuck does that happen? :confused:

I have several. One of mine is Tailgaters...oh and the drivers who pull out in front of you...and then slow down. Especially when there is no one behind you. grrr

I HATE Tailgaters.

They better hope they have good breaks, because it's fun to keep breaking when they are on my tail.

Or, if they can't pass me I'll go extra slow, just for them, to show them how much I ♥ them.

Were I king tailgaitors would be pilloried on the side of the road and other motorists would be encouraged to toss heavy objects at them as they whizzed by.

The toilet paper being on the roll backwards!

That's nothing, syrenn.

Nothing can top the combination of shock, frustration and dread that follows pinching off a loaf/snapping one off in a public toilet/restroom, only to discover - to your horror - that there's no toilet paper left.

empty_toilet_roll.jpg

Last edited:
The toilet paper being on the roll backwards!

That's nothing, syrenn.

Nothing can top the combination of shock, frustration and dread that follows pinching off a loaf/snapping one off in a public toilet/restroom, only to discover - to your horror - that there's no toilet paper left.

empty_toilet_roll.jpg

Now that would be your own fault for not looking first. :lol:

Forum List

Back