What is your background/interest in the Middle East?

That what the Palestinians would want. However, Israelis will stick to normal lifestyle, thank you.

What would the Palestinians want?

The same thing 99% of the Muslims want. A world which is ruled by Shariah. Duh.:eusa_whistle:

Hamas said that it cannot impose religious laws because the people will not have it.
Whenever a little something pops up like head scarfs, for example, the women get in their faces and they back down.

The same thing 99% of the Muslims want. A world which is ruled by Shariah. Duh.:eusa_whistle:

Hamas said that it cannot impose religious laws because the people will not have it.
Whenever a little something pops up like head scarfs, for example, the women get in their faces and they back down.

Hamas are already forcing religious laws in Gaza.

Two women talk about Gaza. Gaza starts at 10:15

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq9zTDAjmiI]41 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem...divx - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
However, before the war Y&S was part of Jordan:eusa_whistle:

I forgot to ask, Can you speak Hebrew fluently?:eusa_angel:

It was for a while, yes. But it didn't seem to suit either side - Palestinians felt they were being annexed, and Hashemites felt they were in danger of becoming a minority in their own country.

My Hebrew was never fluent - I really regret that I didn't try harder when I first arrived, but I arrived thinking it was going to be impossible, and then after 9-10 months I realised I'd picked up quite a lot and only then really tried to learn - and then didn't have the time.

I did some nightclasses in Arabic here, but didn't really have the motivation to study very hard.
Night classes in Arabic? Where, at the mosque? I bet Arabic wasn't the ony thing they taught this convert kalb kezab.

What would the Palestinians want?

Hee hee hee. Hamas is an Islamic organization, they have their Taliban-like "morality police" roaming Gaza enforcing strict Islamic behavior. We all know what savagery and oppression that entails. Their intention is to bring about an Islamic khalifate of Palestine that will totally replace "the Zionist entity", and they are financed by other barbaric terrorist Islamists like themselves to bring that about, by any means necessary. Does Tiny brain the paid liar for terror think everybody is as stupid and ignorant as he is, that they can't see his lies?

images

Last edited:
However, before the war Y&S was part of Jordan:eusa_whistle:

I forgot to ask, Can you speak Hebrew fluently?:eusa_angel:

It was for a while, yes. But it didn't seem to suit either side - Palestinians felt they were being annexed, and Hashemites felt they were in danger of becoming a minority in their own country.

My Hebrew was never fluent - I really regret that I didn't try harder when I first arrived, but I arrived thinking it was going to be impossible, and then after 9-10 months I realised I'd picked up quite a lot and only then really tried to learn - and then didn't have the time.

I did some nightclasses in Arabic here, but didn't really have the motivation to study very hard.
Night classes in Arabic? Where, at the mosque? I bet Arabic wasn't the ony thing they taught this convert kalb kezab.

No, I studied Arabic at a Polytech.

It's interesting given you found it impossible to believe that another poster could learn Farsi, and yet you are probably the only poster on these threads who has never even conidered learning a Middle East language.

This says a lot - most people interested in a topic set about learning it.

Others, such as yourself, prefer ignorance.

It's interesting given you found it impossible to believe that another poster could learn Farsi, and yet you are probably the only poster on these threads who has never even conidered learning a Middle East language.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Aside from your usual BS. What's interesting is, what drives a person to learn Arabic? What use would a person have for learning Arabic? People usually learn a language if they have a use for it. Arabic would be the last language a person would want to learn unless...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Yup. Amazing isn't it Hoss? This idiot still hasn't figured it out, I can read it like an open book. Funny part is it thinks it's actually fooling anybody. It sits around with his / her Arab buddies and repeats all those great things it learned on StormFront about Jews and Israel. What a piece of KHARA! Ha ha ha!

Roudy -

I think most people who travel a lot try to pick up some phrases in the local language of whatever country the find themselves in. I studied Spanish intensively for travel in South America, a little Swahili for Africa, and Skandinaviske for use in Northern Europe.

Anyone traveling in the Arab would should do a few classes in Arabic, just as a basic travel tool.

You'll never get to Square One of this debate without this kind of experience, as I am sure you realise yourself.

Roudy -

I think most people who travel a lot try to pick up some phrases in the local language of whatever country the find themselves in. I studied Spanish intensively for travel in South America, a little Swahili for Africa, and Skandinaviske for use in Northern Europe.

Anyone traveling in the Arab would should do a few classes in Arabic, just as a basic travel tool.

You'll never get to Square One of this debate without this kind of experience, as I am sure you realise yourself.
Ever been to Babel?

Hossfly -

It's amazing to think of the places people can travel to learn and about if they aren't prevented from doing so by small-minded bigotry and ignorance.

I think both of you realise that 90% of what you believe is just a fantasy, and most of that would be blown away in the first ten minutes you stood in Beirut or Jerusalem.

Have you ever met a Stormfronter who has been to Birkenau?

Ignorance and information just don't fit well together.

btw. The other day you mentioned being a big reader - do add your favourites on to the reading list thread. I'm always looking for decent books.

Last edited:
Hossfly -

It's amazing to think of the places people can travel to learn and about if they aren't prevented from doing so by small-minded bigotry and ignorance.

I think both of you realise that 90% of what you believe is just a fantasy, and most of that would be blown away in the first ten minutes you stood in Beirut or Jerusalem.

Have you ever met a Stormfronter who has been to Birkenau?

Ignorance and information just don't fit well together.

btw. The other day you mentioned being a big reader - do add your favourites on to the reading list thread. I'm always looking for decent books.
I have two books I will add to the reading list thread , probably tomorrow. Make that three.

I have two books I will add to the reading list thread , probably tomorrow. Make that three.

Harry Potter, Lord of the rings and Horton hears a who don't count.

Forum List

Back