What is wrong with women wearing full body burkas?

Authentic? What modern clothing is "authentic" to you?
the bikini. shows who you are.

and what you are. ----like everyone else (of your age and weight) I have a solution----UNIFORM SWIMMING
WEAR-----one suit for all

Authentic? What modern clothing is "authentic" to you?
the bikini. shows who you are.

It shows who you are? It shows most of your skin.

So you think that all women should wear a bikini when on the beach, and should be criticized for wearing anything else?

"What is wrong with women wearing full body burkas?"

Nothing.

Unfortunately, there are far too many frightened, hateful bigots on the right in both the United States and Europe who have contrived and seek to propagate the lie that such swimwear manifest as ‘Islamization’ of the West, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

As long as they don't believe gays should be hanged... maybe stoned?... roof tossed? or perhaps beheaded?... or similar, nothing wrong with it.
As if on cue: an example of the fear, ignorance, stupidity, and bigotry common to most on the right.

Don't forget you lefties too. You're about as bigoted as they come. As I have said repeatedly. I don't go to another country and demand they conform to my culture. I conform to their culture. Thus, if they come to my country, I demand they conform to my culture.

I believe its either micro aggression and or triggering mechanism.......in lib sense of the word not the boom kind all though thats probably happened making it major triggering or something

I'm not a fan of these things since I do kind of think they are humiliating to women but if someone really wanted to wear one of these things because they believed it was a part of their religion then what is the big deal? They are not demanding other people women wear them so why can't they make a free choice over their own choice of clothing that everyone else gets to make?

I wish Hillary would make a free choice and wear one because the woman is to old to look at anymore. I bet Bill makes her wear one when they screw and it says Monica on the outside of it. Of course, she doesn't know that he had that name embroidered onto it.

Because

a088c1da94ccbc46a82672a1e99e131d.jpg

There is no burka problem. The problem is with muslim men having the practice of beating up women who aren't wearing a burka.

Forum List

Back