What is wrong with this world?????

Before the invasion only ONE jew had been killed from all of the rockets fired over the last 6 months

Perhaps, but 1000 palis arent worth 1 jew. They are a terrorist nation who elected a terrorist government. They deserve all the bad things that come their way, especially when they fire rockets at their militarily superior neighbors. What, not only are they wacky religious nuts, they are fucking stupid to boot?!! If they werent such an evil people, you might almost feel sorry for those pathetic little retards.

Last edited:
War crimes investigations into Israel killing terrorists??? What about investigations into Hamas and Jihad as to how many Israelis were killed during the intifadah???? This is NUTS! Absolutely NUTS! Next thing you know, Spain will want to open investigations into the US when we finally kill Osama Bin Laden. They'll call it an outrageous abuse of human rights because he wasn't given a fair trial!

This world is becoming more and more corrupt every day and it is fucking sickening!

Israel outraged by war crimes probe | International | Jerusalem Post

Israel reacted furiously to a decision by a Spanish judge on Thursday to open a probe of seven former top security officials for alleged war crimes in the 2002 bombing in Gaza that killed top Hamas terrorist Salah Shehadeh and 14 other people.

"Someone who calls the assassination of a terrorist a crime against humanity lives in an upside-down world," Defense Minister Ehud Barak said.
The investigation has been ordered against National Infrastructures Minister Binyamin Ben-Eliezer, who was defense minister at the time; Likud Knesset candidate Moshe Ya'alon, who was chief of General Staff; Dan Halutz, then commander of the air force; Doron Almog, who was OC Southern Command; then-National Security Council head Giora Eiland; the defense minister's military secretary, Mike Herzog; and Public Security Minister Avi Dichter, who was head of the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency).

"Shehadeh was responsible for the murder of dozens of Israelis," Dichter told The Jerusalem Post on Thursday night. "We pursued him for a long time. The man was a terrorist responsible for dozens of attacks against Israeli civilians. He knew we were pursuing him and went from multi-story building to multi-story building. On the day of the assassination, he was in the building with his wife, who aided him, and was killed in the strike.

"To my sorrow, innocent people were harmed in the strike, and I do regret that," Dichter said.

However, he described the legal action as "absurd" and said he trusted the Foreign Ministry's ability to solve any such problems overseas.

Wait a second, aren't you all FOR trying Bush and Cheney for war crimes ? ... :eusa_whistle:

Before the invasion only ONE jew had been killed from all of the rockets fired over the last 6 months

Perhaps, but 1000 palis arent worth 1 jew. They are a terrorist nation who elected a terrorist government. They deserve all the bad things that come their way, especially when they fire rockets at their militarily superior neighbors. What, not only are they wacky religious nuts, they are fucking stupid to boot?!! If they werent such an evil people, you might almost feel sorry for those pathetic little retards.

That, sir, is why it's ironic when any of you zionist pussies call ANYONE ELSE racists. "THEY", eh? Every toddler who lost their life during this last instance of israeli violence sure did HAVE A FUCKING ROCKET!

Way to generalize a whole fucking population. Im sure no one needs to guess how much your pussy would bleed were anyone to direct your blatant, outright racism towards jews. New Master Race, indeed.

pathetic little retards... nice, dude. Maybe you SHOULD go ahead and stick with DEEP subjects like avatars that conflict with screen names.

condoning the killing of children?

The world is really messed up huh?

Indeed.

Ironically, Mamma hawk Jill and her creepy egg DavidS and the rest of em will continue screaming antisemite.. while THIS guy brazenly applies more stereotypes to arabs than the sum total reason the Anti-defamation League was fucking formed! Funny how selective the concern of their application of racism. Yes, funny how that works.

War crimes investigations into Israel killing terrorists??? What about investigations into Hamas and Jihad as to how many Israelis were killed during the intifadah???? This is NUTS! Absolutely NUTS! Next thing you know, Spain will want to open investigations into the US when we finally kill Osama Bin Laden. They'll call it an outrageous abuse of human rights because he wasn't given a fair trial!

This world is becoming more and more corrupt every day and it is fucking sickening!

Israel outraged by war crimes probe | International | Jerusalem Post

Israel reacted furiously to a decision by a Spanish judge on Thursday to open a probe of seven former top security officials for alleged war crimes in the 2002 bombing in Gaza that killed top Hamas terrorist Salah Shehadeh and 14 other people.

"Someone who calls the assassination of a terrorist a crime against humanity lives in an upside-down world," Defense Minister Ehud Barak said.
The investigation has been ordered against National Infrastructures Minister Binyamin Ben-Eliezer, who was defense minister at the time; Likud Knesset candidate Moshe Ya'alon, who was chief of General Staff; Dan Halutz, then commander of the air force; Doron Almog, who was OC Southern Command; then-National Security Council head Giora Eiland; the defense minister's military secretary, Mike Herzog; and Public Security Minister Avi Dichter, who was head of the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency).

"Shehadeh was responsible for the murder of dozens of Israelis," Dichter told The Jerusalem Post on Thursday night. "We pursued him for a long time. The man was a terrorist responsible for dozens of attacks against Israeli civilians. He knew we were pursuing him and went from multi-story building to multi-story building. On the day of the assassination, he was in the building with his wife, who aided him, and was killed in the strike.

"To my sorrow, innocent people were harmed in the strike, and I do regret that," Dichter said.

However, he described the legal action as "absurd" and said he trusted the Foreign Ministry's ability to solve any such problems overseas.

What nations are exempt from war crimes investigation? Should ANY be exempt? If so, why?

As for 'outrage' ...well, nobody likes being investigated I suppose. If you act within the law, what's the big deal? Even is somebody else breaks the law, you are still worthy of scrutiny, no?

That full of 1 fucking THIRD of the 1000 dead were not suicide bombers of rocket shooters. THAT is the fact that you zionist fluffers are glossing right over. if israel, and you pussy bastards, can rationalize killing over 300 fucking arabs because 12, count em TWELVE JEWS DIED FROM KASSAMS then yes it's time to take israel to task for it's war crimes.
Did or did not Hama launch those rockets from CIVILIAN places???????? YOU are the pussy that hides behind the internet and thinking your a badass.

hamas are the terrorist or do you dispute that FACT... They launch countless rockets and morters into Israel without thought of where they land or who they kill. the Israelis than launch a counter attack to the EXACT location of the launch and it happens to be that hamas (pussies) were launching from a school or hospital.

YOU want to talk about coward pussies take a long look at those jackass's from hamas. talk about worthless, they put their own people at risk because they go to a public place launch a rocket than run like the little chicken shit girls they are.

Before you call me a zionist appologist I do not agree with most of what Israel does but I also will not condemn a country for protecting ITS OWN citizens from KNOWN TERRORIST... So fuck you very much ass hole...........

You would know, isn't that what all you liberals believe in anyway. After all you believe in abortion on demand, isn't that "condoning the lilling of children"....???????????

That full of 1 fucking THIRD of the 1000 dead were not suicide bombers of rocket shooters. THAT is the fact that you zionist fluffers are glossing right over. if israel, and you pussy bastards, can rationalize killing over 300 fucking arabs because 12, count em TWELVE JEWS DIED FROM KASSAMS then yes it's time to take israel to task for it's war crimes.
Did or did not Hama launch those rockets from CIVILIAN places???????? YOU are the pussy that hides behind the internet and thinking your a badass.

hamas are the terrorist or do you dispute that FACT... They launch countless rockets and morters into Israel without thought of where they land or who they kill. the Israelis than launch a counter attack to the EXACT location of the launch and it happens to be that hamas (pussies) were launching from a school or hospital.

YOU want to talk about coward pussies take a long look at those jackass's from hamas. talk about worthless, they put their own people at risk because they go to a public place launch a rocket than run like the little chicken shit girls they are.

Before you call me a zionist appologist I do not agree with most of what Israel does but I also will not condemn a country for protecting ITS OWN citizens from KNOWN TERRORIST... So fuck you very much ass hole...........

Did or did not every dead arab toddler shoot a fucking rocket at israel? And, given how far from the dropped bombs your pussy asses were hiding you probably shouldn't be talking all tough here on the internet, zionist.

ZIONISTS are RACIST TERRORISTS who enjoy dominating world perspective regardless of, say it with me pussy, 12 dead rocketed jews equating 1000+ dead arabs.. A FULL THIRD OF WHICH WERE CIVILIANS. Way to cull the fucking competition, dude. I bet you are as proud today as a good german was during the holocaust.

COUNTLESS? No, what IS countable are how many DEAD JEWS were killed by rockets.

TWELVE dead jews. More arabs died, civilian or otherwise, from the first DAY of jewish terrorism than from your martyr rhetoric, zionist. Don't like how the world is judging you NOW? I guess thats too bad given your transparent racism. Enjoy the irony of your extermination of arabs, dude. You HAVE to realize that the same ole bullshit "bu-b-b-but there was a terrorist shooting from the crib where we bombed the arab toddler" excuses is getting old as fuck, eh?

Yea, dude.. You REALLY do convey your fucking fortitude in condemning israel!

:lol:

sure, dude. suuuuuuuuuuure. When in doubt BLAME a fucking arab. The new zionist talking points NEVER change. After all, all it takes for people like you is for a jew to cry terrorist after 12 jews died from rockets..... only to collectively punish the entire fucking population of arabs and kill off a good 1000+.

Hell, those dirty fucking goyim can't compete with jewish influence in israel NOW, can they? It's the TODDLERS that are the REAL dangerous ones!

:cuckoo:

So fuck you, you zionist bitch. When you get done sucking jewish dick and rationalizing genocide maybe you can wake the fuck up and realize that NO 12 deaths validate the brazen neo-holocaust we see israel enjoying lately. Hell, you are not the first racist bastard to suggest that genocide is "PROTECTING A HOMELAND", you dumb fuck. What the fuck do you think got hitler elected in the first fucking place? HUH? Too busy trying on your honorary yarmulke that day in the history class, bitch?

You would know, isn't that what all you liberals believe in anyway. After all you believe in abortion on demand, isn't that "condoning the lilling of children"....???????????

oh WAY to bring up abortion, motherfucker. You, of ALL people, have no moral ground to stand on with that issue given how many dead babies you don't mind paying the price for your zionist fucking price of 12 dead jews.

They think its fine to kill live breathing babies because of their parents sins but they would protect a fetus by killing its mother who they consider a murderer?

Anti choice people just cant see women as full human beings with the right to deside what happens inside their own bodies.

Babies born to arabs are not a valuable to them as a clump of cells in a white woman I guess.

Did or did not every dead arab toddler shoot a fucking rocket at israel? And, given how far from the dropped bombs your pussy asses were hiding you probably shouldn't be talking all tough here on the internet, zionist.

ZIONISTS are RACIST TERRORISTS who enjoy dominating world perspective regardless of, say it with me pussy, 12 dead rocketed jews equating 1000+ dead arabs.. A FULL THIRD OF WHICH WERE CIVILIANS. Way to cull the fucking competition, dude. I bet you are as proud today as a good german was during the holocaust.

TWELVE dead jews. More arabs died, civilian or otherwise, from the first DAY of jewish terrorism than from your martyr rhetoric, zionist. Don't like how the world is judging you NOW? I guess thats too bad given your transparent racism. Enjoy the irony of your extermination of arabs, dude. You HAVE to realize that the same ole bullshit "bu-b-b-but there was a terrorist shooting from the crib where we bombed the arab toddler" excuses is getting old as fuck, eh?

sure, dude. suuuuuuuuuuure. When in doubt BLAME a fucking arab. The new zionist talking points NEVER change. After all, all it takes for people like you is for a jew to cry terrorist after 12 jews died from rockets..... only to collectively punish the entire fucking population of arabs and kill off a good 1000+.

Hell, those dirty fucking goyim can't compete with jewish influence in israel NOW, can they? It's the TODDLERS that are the REAL dangerous ones!

So fuck you, you zionist bitch. When you get done sucking jewish dick and rationalizing genocide maybe you can wake the fuck up and realize that NO 12 deaths validate the brazen neo-holocaust we see israel enjoying lately. Hell, you are not the first racist bastard to suggest that genocide is "PROTECTING A HOMELAND", you dumb fuck. What the fuck do you think got hitler elected in the first fucking place? HUH? Too busy trying on your honorary yarmulke that day in the history class, bitch?
AWWWWW did I touch a little nerve for the "big bad internet bully" what a waste of fucking bandwidth. Your such a fucking jerkstain its laughable.

WHO THE FUCK STARTED THROWING STONES IN THE FIRST PLACE???

give you a hint................HAMAS..............

You poke sticks at someone and you will get a response....... Plaine and simple... FUCK HEAD

Here Shogun this is for you!!!!!!!!!!! Dits yo to a freaking T... JERK.......

brad paisley cooler online

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GcVnhNjWV0]YouTube - Brad Paisley - Online[/ame]

AWWWWW did I touch a little nerve for the "big bad internet bully" what a waste of fucking bandwidth. Your such a fucking jerkstain its laughable.

You poke sticks at someone and you will get a response....... Plaine and simple... FUCK HEAD

ISRAEL, when it CARVED OUT A FUCKING NATION REGARDLESS OF THE ARABS LIVING ON THE FUCKING LAND. You know, those ARABS THAT WERE TOLD THAT THEY WOULD NOT BE DISREGARDED IN YOUR ZIONIST LUNGE AND PULLING ANOTHER CANAANIZATION OF LAND THAT DIDNT BELONG TO YOU.

so, no, it wasn't hamas.

Indeed, your last statement couldn't BE any more ironic, dude. Here, let me repost that piece of delicious irony:

You poke sticks at someone and you will get a response....... Plaine and simple...

and zionist israel is discovering how true that is since the creation of israel. check mate, pussy.

Gee dipshit. Isreal was carved out by the UN and its predecessor not a bunch of jews you fucking antisemite.... a number of the original people had ties to the area or do you dispute that. there was no country of "palistine" at the time and there still isn't. the international community formed Israel as a home for many displaced jews after the second world war, Ohhh wait they just went there and formed it all by themselves....... Your such a fucking joke........

Also the "jews" didn't displace a single arab when Israel was formed infact the arabs and musilims living is Israel have the most freedom to worship and live than in any other Islamic country....

Last edited:
Gee dipshit. Isreal was carved out by the UN and its predecessor not a bunch of jews you fucking antisemite.... a number of the original people had ties to the area or do you dispute that. there was no country of "palistine" at the time and there still isn't. the international community formed Israel as a home for many displaced jews after the second world war, Ohhh wait they just went there and formed it all by themselves....... Your such a fucking joke........

Also the "jews" didn't displace a single arab when Israel was formed infact the arabs and musilims living is Israel have the most freedom to worship and live than in any other Islamic country....

yea dude! isreal SURE WAS a jew-less creation!

When in doubt, DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT! In THIS case, NOW, it's the UN's fault!

:rofl:

hell, there was no "indian" country in Noth America either so, CLEARLY, FRANCE should ahve sold the fucking Louisiana purchase! What fucking barefoot native SHOULDN'T have leaped on fucking board!

and yes, after the Balfour mandate, FOR THE SAKE OF JEWS, we see nothing less than zionist JEWS gobbling up as much land as fucking possible. Hell, there are STILL jewish land swatters in Gaza and the West Bank. Even through December of 08 we see JEWISH squatters on arab land. And YOU want to disregard the canaanization of arab land?

yea dude.. nothing says "they should be thankful" quite like living in an area that puts a premium on being JEWISH. Say, how would YOUR jewish ass respond to an America that put as much effort in preserving CAUCASIAN MAJORITIES as your pet nation does to preserve JEWISH MAJORITIES?

again, PLEASE, mr irony, call someone else a fucking racist after as many arab TODDLERS as you can stomach being killed in revenge for.. uh.. 12 dead rocketed jews.

:thup:

good job, pussy!

ISRAEL, when it CARVED OUT A FUCKING NATION REGARDLESS OF THE ARABS LIVING ON THE FUCKING LAND. You know, those ARABS THAT WERE TOLD THAT THEY WOULD NOT BE DISREGARDED IN YOUR ZIONIST LUNGE AND PULLING ANOTHER CANAANIZATION OF LAND THAT DIDNT BELONG TO YOU.

so, no, it wasn't hamas.

Indeed, your last statement couldn't BE any more ironic, dude. Here, let me repost that piece of delicious irony:

You poke sticks at someone and you will get a response....... Plaine and simple...

and zionist israel is discovering how true that is since the creation of israel. check mate, pussy.
what about the jews that were already living in that land as well?
or dont they get anything

so, no, it wasn't hamas.

what about the jews that were already living in that land as well?
or dont they get anything

YES, they get a plural homeland to share with the Arabs under a state that values both equally without putting a premium on being Arab OR jewish..

Oh wait.. thats what an actual western nation would do.. nevermind.

we need to stop giving Israel money and boycott trade..its the only thing that will ever stop them...hamas is only left with the choice.... to die on their feet of live on their knees
better get rid of that Intel CPU then

Forum List

Back