What is wrong with this world?????

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
War crimes investigations into Israel killing terrorists??? What about investigations into Hamas and Jihad as to how many Israelis were killed during the intifadah???? This is NUTS! Absolutely NUTS! Next thing you know, Spain will want to open investigations into the US when we finally kill Osama Bin Laden. They'll call it an outrageous abuse of human rights because he wasn't given a fair trial!

This world is becoming more and more corrupt every day and it is fucking sickening!

Israel outraged by war crimes probe | International | Jerusalem Post

Israel reacted furiously to a decision by a Spanish judge on Thursday to open a probe of seven former top security officials for alleged war crimes in the 2002 bombing in Gaza that killed top Hamas terrorist Salah Shehadeh and 14 other people.

"Someone who calls the assassination of a terrorist a crime against humanity lives in an upside-down world," Defense Minister Ehud Barak said.
The investigation has been ordered against National Infrastructures Minister Binyamin Ben-Eliezer, who was defense minister at the time; Likud Knesset candidate Moshe Ya'alon, who was chief of General Staff; Dan Halutz, then commander of the air force; Doron Almog, who was OC Southern Command; then-National Security Council head Giora Eiland; the defense minister's military secretary, Mike Herzog; and Public Security Minister Avi Dichter, who was head of the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency).

"Shehadeh was responsible for the murder of dozens of Israelis," Dichter told The Jerusalem Post on Thursday night. "We pursued him for a long time. The man was a terrorist responsible for dozens of attacks against Israeli civilians. He knew we were pursuing him and went from multi-story building to multi-story building. On the day of the assassination, he was in the building with his wife, who aided him, and was killed in the strike.

"To my sorrow, innocent people were harmed in the strike, and I do regret that," Dichter said.

However, he described the legal action as "absurd" and said he trusted the Foreign Ministry's ability to solve any such problems overseas.

My question is: If Israel isn't worried and has nothing to hide then why not give them a full scale open investigation to shut the haters up once and for all?

Unless they are worried about something and or there is something to hide.

Just stating the common sense of this topic.

War crimes investigations into Israel killing terrorists??? What about investigations into Hamas and Jihad as to how many Israelis were killed during the intifadah???? This is NUTS! Absolutely NUTS! Next thing you know, Spain will want to open investigations into the US when we finally kill Osama Bin Laden. They'll call it an outrageous abuse of human rights because he wasn't given a fair trial!

This world is becoming more and more corrupt every day and it is fucking sickening!

Israel outraged by war crimes probe | International | Jerusalem Post

Israel reacted furiously to a decision by a Spanish judge on Thursday to open a probe of seven former top security officials for alleged war crimes in the 2002 bombing in Gaza that killed top Hamas terrorist Salah Shehadeh and 14 other people.

"Someone who calls the assassination of a terrorist a crime against humanity lives in an upside-down world," Defense Minister Ehud Barak said.
The investigation has been ordered against National Infrastructures Minister Binyamin Ben-Eliezer, who was defense minister at the time; Likud Knesset candidate Moshe Ya'alon, who was chief of General Staff; Dan Halutz, then commander of the air force; Doron Almog, who was OC Southern Command; then-National Security Council head Giora Eiland; the defense minister's military secretary, Mike Herzog; and Public Security Minister Avi Dichter, who was head of the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency).

"Shehadeh was responsible for the murder of dozens of Israelis," Dichter told The Jerusalem Post on Thursday night. "We pursued him for a long time. The man was a terrorist responsible for dozens of attacks against Israeli civilians. He knew we were pursuing him and went from multi-story building to multi-story building. On the day of the assassination, he was in the building with his wife, who aided him, and was killed in the strike.

"To my sorrow, innocent people were harmed in the strike, and I do regret that," Dichter said.

However, he described the legal action as "absurd" and said he trusted the Foreign Ministry's ability to solve any such problems overseas.

I know you were talking about bin laden in jest, but I remember in 2001-2002, England said if they caught bin laden, they would only hand him over to the US if we promised not to execute him.

I know you were talking about bin laden in jest, but I remember in 2001-2002, England said if they caught bin laden, they would only hand him over to the US if we promised not to execute him.

And we all know that wasn't going to happen. He'd "accidently slip" and hang himself or something if it came down to it.

And we all know that wasn't going to happen. He'd "accidently slip" and hang himself or something if it came down to it.

or we'd repeat the blitz until they gave him up :lol:

This is GREAT news!!!

IsraHell is now being seen for the fascist rogue state that it really is.

Someday the whole world will demand that the terrorist ZioNazis who rule this evil nation be arrested and tried for crimes against humanity.

My question is: If Israel isn't worried and has nothing to hide then why not give them a full scale open investigation to shut the haters up once and for all?

It never works that way. People with agendas twist and turn everything. One does not willingly give a foreign power ANY authority for ANY reason freely. My question of course being what the fuck jurisdiction does Spain have to begin with? Israel should tell them to mind their own business.

israel's actions are subject to spanish jurisdiction......when is spain putting itself on trial for its treatment of the basque.....

It never works that way. People with agendas twist and turn everything. One does not willingly give a foreign power ANY authority for ANY reason freely. My question of course being what the fuck jurisdiction does Spain have to begin with? Israel should tell them to mind their own business.

Spain really has no jurisdiction here unless I missed a certain law somewhere down the line.

I agree that people with agendas twist and turn everything but Israel has more to lose by acting secretive with something to hide then being open on the issue. It doesn't mean letting them have full access to your country or anything.

israel's actions are subject to spanish jurisdiction......when is spain putting itself on trial for its treatment of the basque.....

When I said them, I meant more the international community.

ah.......when are the trials for the rocket launchers and the suicide bombers.....

Several European countries have enacted laws under which they claim jurisdiction over cases involving genocide or terrorism anywhere in the world, and under laws of the EU, if any country issues an arrest warrant for anyone every EU member country is required to arrest him if he arrives in their country. The leftist government of Spain is just doing this to harrass Israeli officials by making it difficult for them to travel in Europe until this judge's decision is overturned.

ah.......when are the trials for the rocket launchers and the suicide bombers.....

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

I feel like I'm in the fucking twilight zone here. We punish the innocent and defend the guilty. What the fuck???

Last edited:

You don't cave and give in to people who are wrong and who want to hurt you and expect that to "fix" things.

there is no such legal jurisdiction

That full of 1 fucking THIRD of the 1000 dead were not suicide bombers of rocket shooters. THAT is the fact that you zionist fluffers are glossing right over. if israel, and you pussy bastards, can rationalize killing over 300 fucking arabs because 12, count em TWELVE JEWS DIED FROM KASSAMS then yes it's time to take israel to task for it's war crimes.

Forum List

Back