What Is Wrong With The People Of Florida?

Last edited:
Florida?
What about Washington DC or California or New Orleans?
How the hell did Barney Frank win so much?
Bernie Sanders...and on and on and on

Why do you ask, WillowTree seems to want to hear both sides of the issue?

He called Grayson a fuckwad and a puke. That just seemed extreme hatred you find with Fox News watchers and Tea Party members.

I see, balance is to call Republicans fuckwads and pukes and be respectful to Democrats. Thanks for that liberal moment.
Dimwits wouldn't know the truth if it bitt them. Grayson is an idiot, anyone who believes him needs medicine.

Why do you ask, WillowTree seems to want to hear both sides of the issue?

He called Grayson a fuckwad and a puke. That just seemed extreme hatred you find with Fox News watchers and Tea Party members.

I see, balance is to call Republicans fuckwads and pukes and be respectful to Democrats. Thanks for that liberal moment.

Who called Republicans fuckwads and pukes?

I stopped the vid because the fat ass who does that show has almost no idea what he is talking about ever. In fact when confronted with any "real" information you literally see his lack of intelligence become stunned, then processed to not agree with something he will then claim he does not understand.

But in the end he tries to appeal to his audience… And of course his demographic are people who base their entire political beliefs on “faith,” much like religious people. People that believe in “faith based politics” have given us such wonders like Bush, and Obama…

Rick Scott was never convicted nor charged with any crimes, at least none that I am aware of. Thus, Grayson is wrong to call him "the biggest criminal in Florida." He's not a criminal.

I think it is fair to say that he was grossly incompetent because of the fraud that happened on his watch, and it is an abomination that he was allowed to keep his gains from options which were exercised at stock prices which were influenced by the fraud. That's not criminal but it is certainly untoward.

But the people of Florida didn't care and elected him anyways.

Florida?
What about Washington DC or California or New Orleans?
How the hell did Barney Frank win so much?
Bernie Sanders...and on and on and on

I will repeat. What is wrong with Florida?

Port Richey Mayor Dale Massad was arrested and charged with two counts of attempted homicide after he allegedly shot at two sheriff's deputies at his home in central Florida, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said.

Massad, 68, also faces charges of practicing medicine without a license. Massad is a known drug user with a history of violence, said Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco. He was elected mayor of Port Richey, which is located about 40 miles north of Tampa, in 2015.

Here's the thing. They should have seen this coming. Here is an article from 2015
Dale Massad wins Port Richey mayoral special election

The unofficial winner of the election has not been without controversy. After losing an election in 2004, he signed a petition to have the city disbanded. Massad also faced accusations in 2008 for sexually assaulting an ex-girlfriend. His handgun was also stolen from his pickup truck in 2009 and used by a man who committed suicide.

Forum List

Back