What is wrong with the Iranians?

Paul Revere

Mar 4, 2007
Fayetteville, PA.
Why are the Iranians allowing the British detainees to smoke? Don't they know that smoking kills? And they are feeding them decent food. What’s with that? Why no black hoods and orange jump suites and severe beatings and the burns ? Where are the dogs? Why no waterboarding and electric shocks with unspeakable items shoved into bodily orifices? If they are going to put them on television, they should be wearing bags on their head so nobody knows for certain that is really them and that they are okay. And duct tape, they should be duct taped to make it hard to breathe and impossible to speak. How are we going to believe anything these British prisoners say if they aren’t tortured first? Why offer to release them in exchange for a mere admission that they were in the wrong place? Why not throw them in a cage with indefinitely? These Iranians must be barbarians, they no concept of civilized behavior. They need to look to the Bush administration to see how to treat prisoners properly.

Why are the Iranians allowing the British detainees to smoke? Don't they know that smoking kills? And they are feeding them decent food. What’s with that? Why no black hoods and orange jump suites and severe beatings and the burns ? Where are the dogs? Why no waterboarding and electric shocks with unspeakable items shoved into bodily orifices? If they are going to put them on television, they should be wearing bags on their head so nobody knows for certain that is really them and that they are okay. And duct tape, they should be duct taped to make it hard to breathe and impossible to speak. How are we going to believe anything these British prisoners say if they aren’t tortured first? Why offer to release them in exchange for a mere admission that they were in the wrong place? Why not throw them in a cage with indefinitely? These Iranians must be barbarians, they no concept of civilized behavior. They need to look to the Bush administration to see how to treat prisoners properly.

You realize you double posted this thread right, Revere? Quite frankly, I'm glad you did. That means I can neg rep you twice for your stupid comments.

You realize you double posted this thread right, Revere? Quite frankly, I'm glad you did. That means I can neg rep you twice for your stupid comments.

Yes I do realize it. I immediately sent a message to a moderator requesting my mistake be corrected. Maybe you could explain why you consider the remarks stupid.

Yes I do realize it. I immediately sent a message to a moderator requesting my mistake be corrected. Maybe you could explain why you consider the remarks stupid.

And after neg repping you twice I immediately sent a PM to Scooter and Avatar telling them that I double dinged you and that if they remove one of your threads to also remove the second ding.

As far as explaining why I think your remarks are stupid, too bad. I'm not going to waste my time explaining.

You must mean that you Can't tell why you think they are stupid.

you are most likely a 14 (or there about) year old white kid, trying to pretend that you are really a bad dude.

you are most likely a 14 (or there about) year old white kid, trying to pretend that you are really a bad dude.

So you think a 14 year old kid debunked your "Osama Bin Laden had no part in 9/11" links and is neg repping you for your pitiful post about the UK sailors? You should give yourself more credit than that.

So you think a 14 year old kid debunked your "Osama Bin Laden had no part in 9/11" links and is neg repping you for your pitiful post about the UK sailors? You should give yourself more credit than that.

Yes only a kid starved for attention would pretend to be a bad motherfucker on a blog. Obviously satire is over your head.

You did not debunk Osama not having anything to do with 9/11. Prove to me that he did have something to do with 9/11. Show me the proof and tell me why your government went to the trouble to make a fake Osama confession video.
Osama_faces_2.jpg

To anyone with any intelligence it is obvious that they are playing to the useful idiots of the world and it would appear it worked perfectly on you....are you from the Middle East?

Yes only a kid starved for attention would pretend to be a bad motherfucker on a blog. Obviously satire is over your head.
Actually, a kid starved for attention is someone who devotes his entire life to following Red States Rule around the internet world and posting ridiculous 9/11 theories. It's disturbing that you would devote so much of your life to someone like RSR...but it's an entirely different level of obsession when you turn it into a family affair and recruit your own son to help you. Fucking kook.

You did not debunk Osama not having anything to do with 9/11. Prove to me that he did have something to do with 9/11. Show me the proof and tell me why your government went to the trouble to make a fake Osama confession video.
Osama_faces_2.jpg
Hate to destroy your delusional fantasy world but that guy on the left is Osama Bin Laden. That photo and video was compressed due to a change in formats from PAL to NTSC. The horizontal-vertical aspect was off during the conversion. Anyone with a basic image editor can prove that that's the same person using that picture. All you have to do is stretch the picture vertically and the nose and facial features become the same as the picture on the right. Likewise, if you reduce the picture vertically while keeping the horizontal aspect the same, the Bin Laden on the right suddenly looks like the Bin Laden on the left. Duh.

I just neg repped a terrorist sympathiser, it doesn't feel as good as stomping on the fucker would though.

An obvious troll with a blatant agenda.

You think it needs an explanation? The only reason those POWs aren't hanging upside down by piano wire half-flayed is because it does not suit the Iranian's political dog-n-pony show to do so, and YOU know it as well as anyone else.

The purpose of having the prisoners is to show them, not extracting information, so people like you can make bullshit accusations against your own country and sympathize with its enemies.

Iran's a big place. I'm sure there's room for you, as I'm equally sure they'll welcome you with open arms.

Osama_faces_2.jpg

I'm going to guess that you do not know that OBL has severe health issues which require dialysis (which he is probabably not now receiving on the recommended scheudle) - and that you do not understand that living on the run from cave to cave probabably means his diet is not as plush as it once was.

And - that you have never seen the Jared Subway or any Nutrisystems commercials...and that you do not grok that people's looks change as they age.

I'm going to guess that you do not know that OBL has severe health issues which require dialysis (which he is probabably not now receiving on the recommended scheudle) - and that you do not understand that living on the run from cave to cave probabably means his diet is not as plush as it once was.

And - that you have never seen the Jared Subway or any Nutrisystems commercials...and that you do not grok that people's looks change as they age.

Oh Really? Osama bin Laden grew a shorter nose and became right handed. The FBI wanted poster has him as left handed. But in the magic pentagon video he writes and eats with his right hand.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

HA! HA!HA! HA! You people should be on the "Little Green footballs" Reich Wing blog......Oh yeah, they have closed their registration long ago. So you narrow minded idiots get to have a verbal circle jerk of support for your darling dictator right here.

By the way my neighbor RSR invited the readers of another blog to come here and watch him take on the big boys. After years invested reading his copy/pasted parroted posts, I am waiting for him to post an original thought, call it a hobby. And were are the big boys? A Jerk McDirt, that admits to humping his mother badly, soldiers stuck on who they were, not who they are....has been gunnies stuck in their past, most likely Alcoholic Anonymous members, substituting this blog for the barstool you used to occupy, in need of an ear to voice your redneck rants.

Oh Really? Osama bin Laden grew a shorter nose and became right handed. The FBI wanted poster has him as left handed. But in the magic pentagon video he writes and eats with his right hand.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

HA! HA!HA! HA! You people should be on the "Little Green footballs" Reich Wing blog......Oh yeah, they have closed their registration long ago. So you narrow minded idiots get to have a verbal circle jerk of support for your darling dictator right here.

By the way my neighbor RSR invited the readers of another blog to come here and watch him take on the big boys. After years invested reading his copy/pasted parroted posts, I am waiting for him to post an original thought, call it a hobby. And were are the big boys? A Jerk McDirt, that admits to humping his mother badly, soldiers stuck on who they were, not who they are....has been gunnies stuck in their past, most likely Alcoholic Anonymous members, substituting this blog for the barstool you used to occupy, in need of an ear to voice your redneck rants.

Does your tinfoil hat have little tinfoil antennae? Or a little tinfoil satellite link?

Does your tinfoil hat have little tinfoil antennae? Or a little tinfoil satellite link?

Is that the best you can do?

Surely a bright person that rose all the way thru the ranks to Gunny Sgt. should be able to explain why the discrepancies in the gov't videos. By the way, they no longer reference these videos any more and rather they be forgotten. The FBI has admitted they have no hard evidence linking bin Laden to 9/11.
Bush said he isn’t concerned about him. The CIA closed their unit that was in charge of finding him. Osama bin Laden has served his usefulness and has been put out to pasture by the Bush Fourth Reich.

If you are going to support the this Fourth Reich government, you have to be a wittier new Nazi than you have been so far. Shape up soldier, or stop wasting your time and get back to your oath that you once took to defend the US Constitution from all enemies, including from within.

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=144830&Disp=79
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2002/03/14/MN233349.DTL
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/04/washington/04intel.html?ex=1309665600&en=3779ed9b98bb9d22&ei=5088

305386566_259445bbca_m.jpg

Taking of hostages by Iran is not Britain's finest hour

April 1, 2007
BY MARK STEYN Sun-Times Columnist
Twenty-seven years ago, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was a student in Tehran and is said (by a former Iranian president, for one) to be among those in the U.S. embassy who seized and held American citizens hostage for more than a year.
Today, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is president of Iran and bears less ambiguous responsibility for Western hostages. This time round, they're British subjects: 15 sailors and Royal Marines. There are a few differences between this kidnapping and the last: Back in 1979, the Iranians seized their hostages by invading a diplomatic mission -- the sovereign territory of the United States. In 2007, they seized them in international waters. In 1979, two weeks after the embassy crisis began, 13 American hostages who happened to be black were released; the remainder were held for another 14 months. In 2007, the one woman among the hostages is being offered by the regime for early release, invitingly dangled in front of the TV cameras, though with her Royal Navy uniform replaced by Islamic dress; it remains to be seen what will become of the others. On Thursday, a new generation of "student demonstrators" called for the "British aggressors" to be executed.

On this 25th anniversary of the Falklands War, Tony Blair is looking less like Margaret Thatcher and alarmingly like Jimmy Carter, the embodiment of the soi-disant "superpower" as a smiling eunuch.

But this is a season of anniversaries. A few days ago, the European Union was celebrating its 50th birthday with the usual lame-o Euro-boosterism. I said up above that the 15 hostages are "British subjects." But, as a point of law, they are also "citizens of the European Union." Even Oxford and Hoover's Timothy Garton Ash, one of the most indefatigable of those Euro-boosters, seemed to recognize the Iranian action was a challenge to Europe's pretensions. "Fifteen Europeans were kidnapped from Iraqi territorial waters by Iranian Revolutionary Guards," he wrote. "Those 14 European men and one European woman have been held at an undisclosed location for nearly a week, interrogated, denied consular access, but shown on Iranian television, with one of them making a staged 'confession,' clearly under duress. So if Europe is as it claims to be, what's it going to do about it?''

Short answer: Nothing.

Slightly longer answer: The 15 "European" hostages aren't making that much news in "Europe." And, insofar as they have, other "Europeans" -- i.e., Belgians, Germans and whatnot -- don't look on the 15 hostages as "Europeans" but as Brits. Europe has more economic leverage on Iran than America has. The European Union is the Islamic Republic's biggest trading partner, accounting for 40 percent of Iranian exports. They are in a position to inflict serious pain on Tehran. But not for 15 British servicemen. There may be "European citizens," but there is no European polity.

OK, well, how about the United Nations? Those student demonstrators want the execution of "British aggressors." In fact, they're U.N. aggressors. HMS Cornwall is the base for multinational marine security patrols in the Gulf: a mission authorized by the United Nations. So what's the U.N. doing about this affront to its authority and (in the public humiliation of the captives) of the Geneva Conventions?

Short answer: Nothing.

Slightly longer answer: The British ambassador to the U.N. had wanted the Security Council to pass a resolution ''deploring'' Iran's conduct. But the Russians objected to all this hotheaded inflammatory lingo about ''deploring,'' and so the Security Council instead expressed its ''grave concern'' about the situation. That and $4.95 will get you a decaf latte. Ask the folks in Darfur what they've got to show for years of the U.N.'s "grave concerns" -- heavy on the graves, less so on the concern.

Yet, like the Americans, the British persist in trying to resolve real crises through pseudo-institutions. A bunch of unelected multinational technocrats can designate an entire continent as "citizens of Europe" but, as Pat Buchanan wrote the other day, "dry documents, no matter how eloquent, abstract ideas, no matter how beautiful, do not a nation make." Similarly, the West's transnational romantics can fantasize about "one-world government," but, given the constituent parts, it's likely to be a lot more like Syria writ large than Sweden. In fact, it already is.

And, at one level, the obstructionists have a point. Russia's interests in Iran are not the same as the United Kingdom's: Why should it subordinate its national policy for a few British sailors? Conversely, why should we subordinate ours to transnational process? If saving Darfur is the right thing to do, it doesn't become the wrong thing to do because the Chinese guy refuses to raise his hand. And Darfur is an internal region of a sovereign state. If the Security Council cannot even "deplore" an act of piracy on the high seas, then what is it for?

The U.N. will do nothing for men seized on a U.N.-sanctioned mission. The European Union will do nothing for its "European citizens." But if liberal transnationalism is a post-modern joke, it's not the only school of transnationalism out there. Iran's Islamic Revolution has been explicitly extraterritorial since the beginning: It has created and funded murderous proxies in Hezbollah, Hamas and both Shia and Sunni factions of the Iraq "insurgency." It has spent a fortune in the stans of Central Asia radicalizing previously somnolent Muslim populations. When Ayatollah Khomeini announced the fatwa against Salman Rushdie, it was not Iranians but British, Indian, Turkish, European, Asian and American Muslims who called for his death, firebombed bookstores, shot his publisher, fatally stabbed his translator and murdered anybody who got in their way.

So we live today in a world of one-way sovereignty: American, British and Iraqi forces in Iraq respect the Syrian and Iranian borders; the Syrians and Iranians do not respect the Iraqi border. Patrolling the Shatt al-Arab at a time of war, the Royal Navy operates under rules of engagement designed by distant fainthearts with an eye to the polite fictions of "international law": If you're in a ''warship,'' you can't wage war. If you're in a ''destroyer,'' don't destroy anything. If you're in a "frigate," you're frigging done for.

On Sept. 11, a New York skyscraper was brought down by the Egyptian leader of a German cell of an Afghan terror group led by a Saudi. Islamism is only the first of many globalized ideological viruses that will seep undetected across national frontiers in the years ahead. Meanwhile, we put our faith in meetings of foreign ministers.

"It is better to be making the news than taking it," wrote Winston Churchill in 1898. But his successors have gotten used to taking it, and the men who make the news well understand that.

© Mark Steyn 2007

http://www.suntimes.com/news/steyn/321825,CST-EDT-steyn01.article

Is that the best you can do?

Surely a bright person that rose all the way thru the ranks to Gunny Sgt. should be able to explain why the discrepancies in the gov't videos. By the way, they no longer reference these videos any more and rather they be forgotten. The FBI has admitted they have no hard evidence linking bin Laden to 9/11.
Bush said he isn’t concerned about him. The CIA closed their unit that was in charge of finding him. Osama bin Laden has served his usefulness and has been put out to pasture by the Bush Fourth Reich.

If you are going to support the this Fourth Reich government, you have to be a wittier new Nazi than you have been so far. Shape up soldier, or stop wasting your time and get back to your oath that you once took to defend the US Constitution from all enemies, including from within.

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=144830&Disp=79
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2002/03/14/MN233349.DTL
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/04/washington/04intel.html?ex=1309665600&en=3779ed9b98bb9d22&ei=5088

305386566_259445bbca_m.jpg

I was just wonder what style is in ..... is your tinfoil hat one of those newspaper boat styles? Or do have a mouseketeer one? Personally, I think they'd look better shaped like Fez's, but then again, an argument could be made for the newpaper boat style if you turn it sideways and give it that Capt Blye look.

Oh, and you're getting as good a response as you rate. If you were half as smart as you wish you were, you'd KNOW not to address me as "soldier."

I was just wonder what style is in ..... is your tinfoil hat one of those newspaper boat styles? Or do have a mouseketeer one? Personally, I think they'd look better shaped like Fez's, but then again, an argument could be made for the newpaper boat style if you turn it sideways and give it that Capt Blye look.

Oh, and you're getting as good a response as you rate. If you were half as smart as you wish you were, you'd KNOW not to address me as "soldier."

If I am correct, this guy has a brother who runs a kook web site that says how 9-11 was done by the Bush administration.

You have to consider the source sir

Forum List

Back