What is wrong with the Iranians?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Paul Revere, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Paul Revere

Paul Revere Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Why are the Iranians allowing the British detainees to smoke? Don't they know that smoking kills? And they are feeding them decent food. What’s with that? Why no black hoods and orange jump suites and severe beatings and the burns ? Where are the dogs? Why no waterboarding and electric shocks with unspeakable items shoved into bodily orifices? If they are going to put them on television, they should be wearing bags on their head so nobody knows for certain that is really them and that they are okay. And duct tape, they should be duct taped to make it hard to breathe and impossible to speak. How are we going to believe anything these British prisoners say if they aren’t tortured first? Why offer to release them in exchange for a mere admission that they were in the wrong place? Why not throw them in a cage with indefinitely? These Iranians must be barbarians, they no concept of civilized behavior. They need to look to the Bush administration to see how to treat prisoners properly.

2. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Bad Mother****er

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +503
    You realize you double posted this thread right, Revere? Quite frankly, I'm glad you did. That means I can neg rep you twice for your stupid comments.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Paul Revere

Paul Revere Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Yes I do realize it. I immediately sent a message to a moderator requesting my mistake be corrected. Maybe you could explain why you consider the remarks stupid.

4. Dirt McGirt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +503
    And after neg repping you twice I immediately sent a PM to Scooter and Avatar telling them that I double dinged you and that if they remove one of your threads to also remove the second ding.

As far as explaining why I think your remarks are stupid, too bad. I'm not going to waste my time explaining.

5. Paul Revere

Paul Revere Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25
    You must mean that you Can't tell why you think they are stupid.

you are most likely a 14 (or there about) year old white kid, trying to pretend that you are really a bad dude.

6. Dirt McGirt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +503
    So you think a 14 year old kid debunked your "Osama Bin Laden had no part in 9/11" links and is neg repping you for your pitiful post about the UK sailors? You should give yourself more credit than that.

7. Paul Revere

Paul Revere Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Yes only a kid starved for attention would pretend to be a bad motherfucker on a blog. Obviously satire is over your head.

You did not debunk Osama not having anything to do with 9/11. Prove to me that he did have something to do with 9/11. Show me the proof and tell me why your government went to the trouble to make a fake Osama confession video.
    [​IMG]

8. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    To anyone with any intelligence it is obvious that they are playing to the useful idiots of the world and it would appear it worked perfectly on you....are you from the Middle East?

9. Dirt McGirt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +503
    Actually, a kid starved for attention is someone who devotes his entire life to following Red States Rule around the internet world and posting ridiculous 9/11 theories. It's disturbing that you would devote so much of your life to someone like RSR...but it's an entirely different level of obsession when you turn it into a family affair and recruit your own son to help you. Fucking kook.

Hate to destroy your delusional fantasy world but that guy on the left is Osama Bin Laden. That photo and video was compressed due to a change in formats from PAL to NTSC. The horizontal-vertical aspect was off during the conversion. Anyone with a basic image editor can prove that that's the same person using that picture. All you have to do is stretch the picture vertically and the nose and facial features become the same as the picture on the right. Likewise, if you reduce the picture vertically while keeping the horizontal aspect the same, the Bin Laden on the right suddenly looks like the Bin Laden on the left. Duh.

10. roomy

roomy The Natural

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +950
    I just neg repped a terrorist sympathiser, it doesn't feel as good as stomping on the fucker would though.

An obvious troll with a blatant agenda.