What is wrong with the American dream?

To begin with, the American people are directly to blame for their own demise. And if they want to get out of the black hole, they best grab a shovel and grunt. And in that sense, the governemnt social programs do provide them with a pillow and incentive not to achieve, or at least to survive.

Where are the entrepreneurs and that spirit? Can't five families get together, pool part of their checks, use a business program and start their own business that can undercut the mega corporations? I have watched foreigners come to America and build themselves from scratch into millionaires. I have also watched some older American millionaires that started at the bottom and worked their way up.

Like my dad, these people have work ethics, drive, and the spirit within to succeed. My dad worked everyday of his life, and work came before pleasure. Saving money came before steak dinners. Somewhere along the line we have gotten our priorities mixed up.

I think my main point is, why aren't people working for someone, or working for themselves?

One of 3 reasons:

1. They want a job but can't find one.

2. They want to start a business but can't get a loan.

3. They don't want to work, the gov't pays them well not to.

4.the president is a ******.

You seem nice.

"You know why it's called the American Dream? Because you have to be asleep to believe it."

And you supported murder, torture and rape of innocently detained and chained women and children, and you come here to chastize me over a voters choice? LMAO!

No one is stopping business, no one is scared to death, these are all little paranoid pipe dreams you have. Obama can lead them to water, but if they don't drink, it isn't Obama or the congress's fault.

And now the con doesn't want to help his own people who need medical care. TSK! Just so it is not shitty, how about we just give everybody 100% medical, dental & pharmacy coverage like the rest fo the world does? Do you object to that?

Your a troll..... I just wanted you to prove it.

Thanks!

:fu:

Yeah, yeah, and you are an asshole and you also proved that. Thanks for playing asshole.

When you can prove this statement get back to me assholio

"And you supported murder, torture and rape of innocently detained and chained women and children, and you come here to chastize me over a voters choice? LMAO!"

Your words...... and for the record, no I didnt. Punk!

So you are saying Presidents are wrong with the American dream. So is congress, and political partys that sit on their thumbs or actively contribute to denying opportunitys.

Here we have the Speaker of the House of our own country saying I don't care if workers do lose their jobs. That is an attitude and someone who has his priorities screwed up. He should have been chastized by the whole body of our representatives and impeached, at the least replaced. Not to pick on Boner alone, that Congress is crawling with traitors just like him. Just one big roach motel. And that is why his words are reinforced and supported.

You supported one of the most tyranical Congesses in American history, and you dare ask what is wrong with the American dream????

Dude get your head out of your ass!

This regime has done more to stifle American growth than any other.... and NO, I hated what Bush did too.... so STFU with that.

We are deeper in debt now than EVER before.... Businesses are scared to death of what that shitty heathcare bill is going to do to their growth as well... I could go on and on.

And you supported murder, torture and rape of innocently detained and chained women and children, and you come here to chastize me over a voters choice? LMAO!

No one is stopping business, no one is scared to death, these are all little paranoid pipe dreams you have. Obama can lead them to water, but if they don't drink, it isn't Obama or the congress's fault.

And now the con doesn't want to help his own people who need medical care. TSK! Just so it is not shitty, how about we just give everybody 100% medical, dental & pharmacy coverage like the rest fo the world does? Do you object to that?
shut the hell up you whiny ass ape!!damn straight i hate the black bitching whiny ass gibbs me datt race!! i have to rob,rape and kill because my ancestor's were enslaved by black African chieftains and then sold to the white man hundreds of yrs ago....waaaa waaa waaa I wan't my welfare check waaaa,I shouldn't go to jail because i committed a crime waaaaa,it's the white mans fault i screwed 40 black whore's and i didn't have a condom and now Ise gots da aids,waaaa,waaa,.................the truth is blacks are not human they are just a higher form of ape the proof being that without humans to feed them ie.. South Africa and keep them somewhat in line they live [impossibly] even more vile ,impoverished,diseased,violent lives !!.....ie...DA MUDDA LANN AFREEKA!!

Last edited:
You supported one of the most tyranical Congesses in American history, and you dare ask what is wrong with the American dream????

Dude get your head out of your ass!

This regime has done more to stifle American growth than any other.... and NO, I hated what Bush did too.... so STFU with that.

We are deeper in debt now than EVER before.... Businesses are scared to death of what that shitty heathcare bill is going to do to their growth as well... I could go on and on.

shut the hell up you whiny ass ape!!damn straight i hate the black bitching whiny ass gibbs me datt race!! i have to rob,rape and kill because my ancestor's were enslaved by black African chieftains and then sold to the white man hundreds of yrs ago....waaaa waaa waaa I wan't my welfare check waaaa,I shouldn't go to jail because i committed a crime waaaaa,it's the white mans fault i screwed 40 black whore's and i didn't have a condom and now Ise gots da aids,waaaa,waaa,.................the truth is blacks are not human they are just a higher form of ape the proof being that without humans to feed them ie.. South Africa and keep them somewhat in line they live [impossibly] even more vile ,impoverished,diseased,violent lives !!.....ie...DA MUDDA LANN AFREEKA!!

I'll give you a dollar if you post a picture of yourself.

WHY SO YOU CAN STARE AT IT AND TOUCH YOURSELF YOU SICK FREAK!!:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

WHY SO YOU CAN STARE AT AND TOUCH YOURSELF YOU SICK FREAK!!:lol::lol::lol:

Yes.

I think another issue with the American Dream is that it went from, working hard and living a comfortable life to this idea that the American Dream is to become rich beyond your wildest dreams.

The idea of working and getting paid a good wage for your labors so that you can buy a house, have a car in the garage, keep your kids clothed and educated, take a yearly vacation and retire in relative comfort as well as leave a little something to your kids when you die.... that dream is rapidly crumbling in favor of screwing your workforce over for quick profits so YOU can live your dream.

There is no sense of obligation, no sense of honor, and certainly no sense of remorse that our Uber-rich have killed Many, MANY people's modest American Dream so that they can achieve their excessive one.

WHY SO YOU CAN STARE AT AND TOUCH YOURSELF YOU SICK FREAK!!:lol::lol::lol:

Yes.
Hey you sick faggot!! what the hell is this avatar you are showing ?? are you a Christian hating racist??

Well if I may answer... No... I am not a Christian hating racist... I am a racist hating Christian... you, on the other hand... worship a false god and are very likely going to burn in hell.. congratulations!

I love that the guy using the N word is asking me if I'm a racist.

Forum List

Back