What is wrong with Romney?

AlabamaTrojan

For America!
Mar 6, 2012
Alabama
Let me preface this by saying that he is who I will be voting for on Tuesday because I think he is the best of the bunch. But I think he has the worst run campaign I have ever seen, judging off of things like the tax return fiasco. And the fact that he is back home in Mass. this weekend instead of campaigning in the South. This idiot has a real chance to win Alabama according to about three polls but instead of coming down here he is spending his weekend in Mass. What a dunce! Not even going to try to go after most of 50 delegates and finally win a true southern state and really hurt the Santorum campaign.

I think he has run an excellent campaign. He has more delegates than all of the other candidates combined and he has raised more cash. He will be hard for Obama to beat.

Well, he is a Progressive liberal and ran his state that way... He had to use massive federal money to make his HC plan not sink his state and he lies about near everything if it could possibly make him look weak.

Mitt Offers no less spending than Obama and talks about entering more wars. Mitt is loony toonz because getting the position of President is a notch on his belt, just like being Governor was.

Only idiot neocons would vote for someone like Mitt, people that only care about big Government policies and spending when a Democrat does it. Mitt's record is a polar opposite of what he talks about.

other than his 1% wealth, that may not be the issue - Obama perceptually is just a better American Symbol for ordinary Americans - 21st Century ... at least those who are not Tea Party Republicans.

Mitt also has a real issue getting people to show up and vote... Not to mention people that vote for Paul, Santorum and Newt do so because they for the most part hate Mitt.

It begins and ends with Romneycare. If Obama never pushed Obaminationcare, then Romney would be running away with the nomination!

Funny he was considered the most conservative option in 2008! Rush, Levin, Hannity, Savage etc all said Romney was the conservative candidate. Fast forward to 2012 and now he is the liberal candidate. Nothing change, EXCEPT the passing of Obaminationcare!

Anybody but Barry.

107834_600.jpg

He has the same problem as McCain, and any republican candidate in the future: dealing with the radical right.

Perhaps Romney’s loss this November will finally give mainstream republicans the backbone needed to kick the radical right to the backseat and keep them there, allowing the adults to run the GOP.

On which day of the week?

When someone changes their positions, not based on newly presented "facts" or "a new understanding" but simply to trick people into making him president, it's proof he has no ethics and doesn't stand for anything. But isn't that the typical Republican? After all, these were the people who held millions of unemployed Americans hostage, threatening to cut off their unemployment unless the president extended the Bush tax cuts for people like Mitt Romney.

Same problem McCain had really. The GOP likes to run people when they think it's their turn, regardless of what they stand for.

Well, he is a Progressive liberal and ran his state that way... He had to use massive federal money to make his HC plan not sink his state and he lies about near everything if it could possibly make him look weak.

Mitt Offers no less spending than Obama and talks about entering more wars. Mitt is loony toonz because getting the position of President is a notch on his belt, just like being Governor was.

Only idiot neocons would vote for someone like Mitt, people that only care about big Government policies and spending when a Democrat does it. Mitt's record is a polar opposite of what he talks about.

Mitt completely lost me when he said he wants to increase military spending. Is that so we can start a few more wars?

I think he has run an excellent campaign. He has more delegates than all of the other candidates combined and he has raised more cash. He will be hard for Obama to beat.

Because he cheats like hell.

As to the OP, you mean what is wrong other than Romney being a lying hypocrital closet Marxist with a Messiah Complex whose staff has been showing his 'conversion' to conservatism to be an absolute fraud?

That Romney?

Well, too be fair, plenty of idiot conservatives are supporting him as well because they are gullible morons.

Mitt also has a real issue getting people to show up and vote... Not to mention people that vote for Paul, Santorum and Newt do so because they for the most part hate Mitt.

I do not hate Mittens. Itis hypothetically possible for him to reassure me of his commitment to the things he says, but he would never take those steps precisely because he IS the raving lying two faced poseur he is.

He has the same problem as McCain, and any republican candidate in the future: dealing with the radical right.

Perhaps Romney’s loss this November will finally give mainstream republicans the backbone needed to kick the radical right to the backseat and keep them there, allowing the adults to run the GOP.

How in God's Sweet Name do you think that willhappen when the by far largest chunk of states Romney is winning are deep blue states that go Democrat in every election?

Do you really think Romney has any chance of winnging New York, Massachusetes, RI, Maine, or any of these tiney islands he won today?

No fracking way, dude. The moderates are good at winning deep blue states which proves utterly useless to a GOP candidate that has to win Ohio, Florida and similar swing states.

In the general election Romney wont be able to flood the airwaves 5 to one with slander ads to ruin his opponents reputation. And with that goes any chance of Romney winning this November.

Forum List

Back