What is wrong with Republicans?

LMAO Well I'm not a Rep and I wouldn't trust a member of the death cult as far as I could throw him.

You forget about the dead in San Bernardino who knew and worked with their killer. A member of the death cult and his ISIS girlfriend.

You also forget about the hundred dead in Paris a few years ago.

If you trust a member death cult you are a fool.
We have 9000 people killed by guns every year....we have our own death cult

Should Texas ban gun owners because some are murderers?

Oh so now its guns and not members of the death cult??

I'm sure any of the dead by death cult would have given their eye teeth for a gun to defend themselves with.

If you want to trust the death cult. Be my guest. I never will.

Carry on dipshit.

Most American Muslims are peaceful citizens....a few are violent
Just like gun owners

Sure they are. Till they decide to not be.

Hell the shooter in San Bernardino knew all the people he killed. He worked with them. The women even threw a baby shower for his killer mate. Didn't stop him from blowing their brains out.

Peaceful till their so called religion tells them not to be.
Over 2 million Muslims in the US

If they decide to not be peaceful......we are in big trouble

History shows that whenever Muslims become the majority, they will implement their Sharia Law and destroy their “enemies”.

Unless of course you have a list of Muslim countries that allows freedom of speech, freedom of religion, doesn’t persecute Jews and gays, and doesn’t oppress women.

LMAO Well I'm not a Rep and I wouldn't trust a member of the death cult as far as I could throw him.

You forget about the dead in San Bernardino who knew and worked with their killer. A member of the death cult and his ISIS girlfriend.

You also forget about the hundred dead in Paris a few years ago.

If you trust a member death cult you are a fool.

I'm sure any of the dead by death cult would have given their eye teeth for a gun to defend themselves with.

Carry on dipshit.

Just like gun owners

Hell the shooter in San Bernardino knew all the people he killed. He worked with them. The women even threw a baby shower for his killer mate. Didn't stop him from blowing their brains out.

Sure they are peaceful till their so called religion tells them not to be.

Dont they understand what being American means?

A Texas county GOP's faction seeks to remove 'unsuitable' Muslim vice chair

Tarrant county Republicans in Texas will vote Thursday on an effort by a faction to remove their vice chairman, Shahid Shafi, because he's Muslim.

Fort Worth is the largest city in Tarrant county.

The campaign against Shafi, a trauma surgeon and member of the Southlake City Council, was mounted by a small group of Republicans led by Dorrie O'Brien, a precinct chairman from Grand Prairie.

O’Brien writes on Facebook that she “never doubted” her side has the votes to remove Shafi from his post.”

“We don’t think he’s suitable as a practicing Muslim to be vice chair because he’d be the representative for ALL Republicans in Tarrant County, and not ALL Republicans in Tarrant County think Islam is safe or acceptable.

Oh my gosh, we can’t let people decide who should represent their interests now can we?

The OP is a clear example of how the left hates representative democracy in practice.
Very true

And if Republicans decide they don’t want Muslims representing them they can be judged accordingly

Tarrant county Republicans in Texas will vote Thursday on an effort by a faction to remove their vice chairman, Shahid Shafi, because he's Muslim.

The campaign against Shafi, a trauma surgeon and member of the Southlake City Council, was mounted by a small group of Republicans led by Dorrie O'Brien, a precinct chairman from Grand Prairie.

O’Brien writes on Facebook that she “never doubted” her side has the votes to remove Shafi from his post.”

“We don’t think he’s suitable as a practicing Muslim to be vice chair because he’d be the representative for ALL Republicans in Tarrant County, and not ALL Republicans in Tarrant County think Islam is safe or acceptable.

With respect, I am quite sure not all Reps are for this. Far from it.

Both major parties have their good, bad and great members.

I don't want any member of the death cult in our Government.

Anyone who trusts them doesn't follow world news.

Carry on dipshit.

Just like gun owners

History shows that whenever Muslims become the majority, they will implement their Sharia Law and destroy their “enemies”.

Unless of course you have a list of Muslim countries that allows freedom of speech, freedom of religion, doesn’t persecute Jews and gays, and doesn’t oppress women.

Muslims are a majority in Dearborn Michigan and there is no Sharia Law

That is because this country has a Constitution......Read it

And you never answered the question as to why the Women’s March has split into two groups.

Simply put, it appears Repukes are crazy, drug addicts and alcoholics, traitors, whore mongers, and enemies against humanity and ultimately God.
Maybe

But they also hate anyone who is not white, straight and Christian
No idea what you are babbling about

If you want to make a point......just make it
With no Chicago Women's March this January, supporters challenged to focus on community action
Women’s March anti-Semitism charges split Planned Parenthood, National Organization for Women
Rhode Island group splits with Women’s March

Oh my gosh, we can’t let people decide who should represent their interests now can we?

The OP is a clear example of how the left hates representative democracy in practice.
Very true

And if Republicans decide they don’t want Muslims representing them they can be judged accordingly

Everyone has the right to “judge” who represents them.

Last I looked, Democrats aren’t very fond of electing pro-Americans to represent them. They freely choose the dumbest and most un-American c***s they can find.

Carry on dipshit.

Just like gun owners

Muslims are a majority in Dearborn Michigan and there is no Sharia Law

That is because this country has a Constitution......Read it

LOL, and you believe Muslims would keep the Constitution around? If Dems ever become a permanent majority they’ll abolish it first anyway.

What's wrong with Republicans? According to you, everything.

So why bother to ask?
So you agree that Republicans should ban Muslims from their ranks?

Where in that post could you infer that I agree with such a thing?

You didn't answer.

Where in that post could you infer that I would ever agree with such behavior?

Or are you too busy assigning beliefs to people that they don't posses?

Your post was more of a shoot the messenger than a condemnation of bigotry

Eh, no. I shot your premise full of holes. Your message and the sentiment behind it were hypocritical at best.

Sigh, that's all you want to do, say you're inclusive, then call anyone who doesn't absolutely agree with you a bigot.

I'm curious if you're even remotely aware of people in your own ranks engaging in similar bigotry? Or is it different when it's someone you agree with?

You have it all wrong I'm afraid.

:rolleyes:

being politically intolerant of unconstitutional systematic bigotry is not "EXTREME" and it doesn't make one a bigot.

but you knew that already.. FRAUD.

What’s wrong with Republicans?

1. They don’t support the President enough.
2. They don’t have the spine to stand up to the left.
3. They are mostly part of the swamp just like the democrats.
4. They care more about power than about the country, just like the democrats.

What is wrong with the Republicans you ask. It is the same thing that is wrong with the Democrats. You only see one side because you are a partisan Democrat. Once you join a political party you begin the trip towards prejudice, as your OP proves. Democrats are equally unAmerican in there behavior, and truly partisans (sick) people will justify one side while vehemently excoriating the other.

Left-Wing Violence Ramps Up As Midterm Election Nears | Investor's Business Daily

Love this!

Keep the hate coming Republicans!

to all practicing Muslims, the religion comes before any country, constitution, or body of law. No muslim can truthfully execute the US oath of office because they cannot pledge to defend the constitution because such a pledge violates the Koran. In muslim countries the religion is also the law and the government leaders are the religious leaders. There is zero freedom of religion in muslim countries and the long term goal of Islam is to rule the entire world from Mecca.

the ignorance regarding islam and its world wide caliphate will destroy this country if allowed. Its already happening in Europe.

Wake up America.

And you never answered the question as to why the Women’s March has split into two groups.

Simply put, it appears Repukes are crazy, drug addicts and alcoholics, traitors, whore mongers, and enemies against humanity and ultimately God.
Maybe

But they also hate anyone who is not white, straight and Christian
No idea what you are babbling about

If you want to make a point......just make it
With no Chicago Women's March this January, supporters challenged to focus on community action
Women’s March anti-Semitism charges split Planned Parenthood, National Organization for Women
Rhode Island group splits with Women’s March

If you want to make a point...make it

You still haven’t done so

Love this!

to all practicing Muslims, the religion comes before any country, constitution, or body of law. No muslim can truthfully execute the US oath of office because they cannot pledge to defend the constitution because such a pledge violates the Koran. In muslim countries the religion is also the law and the government leaders are the religious leaders. There is zero freedom of religion in muslim countries and the long term goal of Islam is to rule the entire world from Mecca.

the ignorance regarding islam and its world wide caliphate will destroy this country if allowed. Its already happening in Europe.

Wake up America.
They made the same argument about JFK

Love this!

Wake up America.

no, not anywhere near the same. there was a foolish fear that JFK would be controlled by the pope.
there is nothing in catholic doctrine that is anywhere near the Muslim caliphate. Your ignorance is showing once again, winger.

Love this!

Wake up America.

no, not anywhere near the same. there was a foolish fear that JFK would be controlled by the pope.
there is nothing in catholic doctrine that is anywhere near the Muslim caliphate. Your ignorance is showing once again, winger.
Same foolish fear applies to Muslims

We have them serving in our Congress
Republicans vote to throw them out of their party

Why aren’t USMB Republicans offended?

Love this!

Wake up America.

Same foolish fear applies to Muslims

We have them serving in our Congress
Republicans vote to throw them out of their party

Why aren’t USMB Republicans offended?

I can explain it to you but I can't make you understand. What I said about the goals of Islam is 100% correct. What I said about Muslims not being able to be loyal to the US constitution is also 100% correct.

Ignore those realities if you wish, I don't give a shit what you think.

Vote is tonight....Let’s see if Republicans humiliate themselves

Tarrant County GOP set to vote on whether to remove vice-chairman because he's Muslim

Shahid Shafi identifies as a Republican because of his firm belief in small government, lower taxes and secure borders. But his commitment to core GOP values hasn’t shielded him from ire within his own party.

A group of Tarrant County Republicans will vote Thursday evening on whether to remove Shafi as vice-chairman of the county party after a small faction of members put forth a formal motion to oust him because he's Muslim.

Those in favor of the motion to recall Shafi, a trauma surgeon and member of the Southlake City Council, have said he doesn’t represent all Tarrant County Republicans. They've also said Islamic ideologies run counter to the U.S. Constitution — an assertion many Texas GOP officials have called bigoted and Shafi himself has vehemently denied.

Forum List

Back