What is wrong with Republicans?

Love this!

Keep the hate coming Republicans!

Love this.

The only hate I see is yours. No one wants Muslims in any form of Govt. I wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw him or her.

Take a look at Europe and tell me you would trust on.

Oh wait. I forgot. You would trust one because you are a blind fool. Never mind.
We get it. You embrace hatred and bigotry with all your heart

Nope. I don't hate anyone but I'm smart enough to know who's trustworthy and who isn't.

You aren't.

Happy trails dumbass.

Dont they understand what being American means?

A Texas county GOP's faction seeks to remove 'unsuitable' Muslim vice chair

Tarrant county Republicans in Texas will vote Thursday on an effort by a faction to remove their vice chairman, Shahid Shafi, because he's Muslim.

Fort Worth is the largest city in Tarrant county.

The campaign against Shafi, a trauma surgeon and member of the Southlake City Council, was mounted by a small group of Republicans led by Dorrie O'Brien, a precinct chairman from Grand Prairie.

O’Brien writes on Facebook that she “never doubted” her side has the votes to remove Shafi from his post.”

“We don’t think he’s suitable as a practicing Muslim to be vice chair because he’d be the representative for ALL Republicans in Tarrant County, and not ALL Republicans in Tarrant County think Islam is safe or acceptable.

Go go with the identity politics stuff s0n! :2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:Americans love putting the concerns of the immigrant population first!!

Go......go!!:backpedal:

Tarrant county Republicans in Texas will vote Thursday on an effort by a faction to remove their vice chairman, Shahid Shafi, because he's Muslim.

The campaign against Shafi, a trauma surgeon and member of the Southlake City Council, was mounted by a small group of Republicans led by Dorrie O'Brien, a precinct chairman from Grand Prairie.

O’Brien writes on Facebook that she “never doubted” her side has the votes to remove Shafi from his post.”

“We don’t think he’s suitable as a practicing Muslim to be vice chair because he’d be the representative for ALL Republicans in Tarrant County, and not ALL Republicans in Tarrant County think Islam is safe or acceptable.

Modern Republicans have changed - drastically. I used to vote more Republican than Democrat - until Reagan. Never again...

DuFPGK7XcAIzmeL.jpg
Me too

Simply put, it appears Repukes are crazy, drug addicts and alcoholics, traitors, whore mongers, and enemies against humanity and ultimately God.
Maybe

But they also hate anyone who is not white, straight and Christian

Love this!

Love this.

The only hate I see is yours. No one wants Muslims in any form of Govt. I wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw him or her.

Oh wait. I forgot. You would trust one because you are a blind fool. Never mind.
Thank you

Another example of Republican bigotry

Love this!

Love this.

Thank you

Another example of Republican bigotry

Thank you.

Another idiot who thinks any American who doesn't want illegals in our country is a bigot.

Another example of Democratic stupidity.

Carry on stupid.

Maybe they just wanted to make sure he wasn't the kind of Muslim that wanted to throw gays off rooftops for being gay.

Oopsie...too much truth for you, rightwinger?
“…not ALL Republicans in Tarrant County think Islam is safe or acceptable.”

And this is the essence of rightwing bigotry and hate: ignorance conjoined with an unwarranted fear of that which is incorrectly perceived to be a ‘threat.’

There is nothing about Islam that is ‘unsafe.’

There is nothing about Islam that is ‘unacceptable.’

Indeed, what’s clearly unsafe and unacceptable is the bigotry and hate common to most conservatives.

What amazes me is that as you read the posts in this thread, how few USMB Republicans are offended that their party would hold a vote to kick someone out because they are Muslim

Maybe they just wanted to make sure he wasn't the kind of Muslim that wanted to throw gays off rooftops for being gay.

And this is the essence of rightwing bigotry and hate: ignorance conjoined with an unwarranted fear of that which is incorrectly perceived to be a ‘threat.’

Indeed, what’s clearly unsafe and unacceptable is the bigotry and hate common to most conservatives.

What amazes me is that as you read the posts in this thread, how few USMB Republicans are offended that their party would hold a vote to kick someone out because they are Muslim

LMAO Well I'm not a Rep and I wouldn't trust a member of the death cult as far as I could throw him.

You forget about the dead in San Bernardino who knew and worked with their killer. A member of the death cult and his ISIS girlfriend.

You also forget about the hundred dead in Paris a few years ago.

If you trust a member death cult you are a fool.

SIMPLE Answer: Republicans would rather have a Russian vice chair than a Muslim.

The Republicans see a white person when they see a Russian; not a brown Muslim.

LMAO Well I'm not a Rep and I wouldn't trust a member of the death cult as far as I could throw him.

You forget about the dead in San Bernardino who knew and worked with their killer. A member of the death cult and his ISIS girlfriend.

We have 9000 people killed by guns every year....we have our own death cult

Should Texas ban gun owners because some are murderers?

Not a Republican but you defend them at every turn...vote for them in every election...and attack Dems whenever the chance presents itself

Shrug

Oh so now its guns and not members of the death cult??

I'm sure any of the dead by death cult would have given their eye teeth for a gun to defend themselves with.

If you want to trust the death cult. Be my guest. I never will.

Carry on dipshit.

Not a Republican but you defend them at every turn...vote for them in every election...and attack Dems whenever the chance presents itself

Shrug

Shrug.

I do what I believe is right and I don't need either party to approve. Unlike you I'm my own person.

I sure don't need you approval for anything.

I'm sure any of the dead by death cult would have given their eye teeth for a gun to defend themselves with.

Carry on dipshit.

Most American Muslims are peaceful citizens....a few are violent
Just like gun owners

And you never answered the question as to why the Women’s March has split into two groups.

Simply put, it appears Repukes are crazy, drug addicts and alcoholics, traitors, whore mongers, and enemies against humanity and ultimately God.
Maybe

Carry on dipshit.

Just like gun owners

Sure they are. Till they decide to not be.

Hell the shooter in San Bernardino knew all the people he killed. He worked with them. The women even threw a baby shower for his killer mate. Didn't stop him from blowing their brains out.

Peaceful till their so called religion tells them not to be.

And you never answered the question as to why the Women’s March has split into two groups.

Maybe

No idea what you are babbling about

If you want to make a point......just make it

Carry on dipshit.

Just like gun owners

Sure they are. Till they decide to not be.

Hell the shooter in San Bernardino knew all the people he killed. He worked with them. The women even threw a baby shower for his killer mate. Didn't stop him from blowing their brains out.

Peaceful till their so called religion tells them not to be.
Over 2 million Muslims in the US

If they decide to not be peaceful......we are in big trouble

Oh my gosh, we can’t let people decide who should represent their interests now can we?

The OP is a clear example of how the left hates representative democracy in practice.

Forum List

Back