What is wrong with Republicans?

Not all of them want us dead, but neither you or I know which ones have been radicalized and are plotting to blow us up. The problem is not with individuals, the problem is a religion that instructs its followers to kill everyone that does not practice Islam. the so-called good muslims living in the US that you keep referring to are in the most danger if they do not follow the directions of their leaders in Mecca and Tehran. the vast majority of mass murders in the world over the last 500 years have been committed by Muslims in the name of Allah. You can ignore that history if you choose.

Where are the non violent muslims ? why do they not condemn the murder by the radical elements of Islam?
why don't they speak out against the Iranian mullahs who throw gays off roofs or the Saudi royals who kill Christians?

You are sadly ignorant about this, as are many americans and Europeans. Educate yourself.
The religion doesn’t instruct them to kill infidels
With 1.5 billion Muslims in the world, there would be a lot of dead Christians

A radical Islamist in Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with a Muslim doctor in Ft Worth

Yes, it does and there are a lot of dead Christians and Jews at the hands of muslims. If your muslim doctor in Ft Worth is a practicing muslim then he presents a risk, if he is not devout then he himself is in danger if he speaks out against the radicals. Ask him if you doubt me.
1.5 billion dead Christians?

when you agree to actually address the topic we can talk, as long as you continue to post BS, I am done with you
It is no BS...it is the numbers we are dealing with

You claim that Muslims are ordered to slay infidels. With 1.5 billion Muslims, it is obvious that well over a billion are not following their faith to your satisfaction

not my satisfaction, I am happy that not all of them are radicals. but the majority of them support putting sharia law into the USA. Are you ok with that?

The religion doesn’t instruct them to kill infidels
With 1.5 billion Muslims in the world, there would be a lot of dead Christians

A radical Islamist in Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with a Muslim doctor in Ft Worth

Yes, it does and there are a lot of dead Christians and Jews at the hands of muslims. If your muslim doctor in Ft Worth is a practicing muslim then he presents a risk, if he is not devout then he himself is in danger if he speaks out against the radicals. Ask him if you doubt me.

when you agree to actually address the topic we can talk, as long as you continue to post BS, I am done with you

You claim that Muslims are ordered to slay infidels. With 1.5 billion Muslims, it is obvious that well over a billion are not following their faith to your satisfaction

not my satisfaction, I am happy that not all of them are radicals. but the majority of them support putting sharia law into the USA. Are you ok with that?
You are a bigot

Just like those people in Texas

You are a bigot

Just like those people in Texas

Not at all. I am just an educated person who has worked and lived in Muslim countries and I understand that culture and religion. You want to sugar coat it in the name of PC and your stupid fear of offending someone who wants to kill you and everyone like you.

You want bigots? Try Maxine Waters, Obama, Lebron James, Kaepernick, Whoopi, the muslim rep from Michigan, Farrakhan, those are true bigots, and you can add the democrat controlled KKK in its hayday.

Shows the mindset of the Deplorables

Most politicians would make up a reason why the guy should be removed from office

But to a Deplorable....coming right out and saying ...Muslims don’t belong in our party....is perfectly acceptable

Most politicians would make up a reason why the guy should be removed from office

But to a Deplorable....coming right out and saying ...Muslims don’t belong in our party....is perfectly acceptable

coming from a guy who wants Trump removed because "I don't like him" that's quite funny.

I am not going to keep explaining it to you because you are incapable of understanding, Islam is inconsistent with the US constitution because it puts religious law above all else, above the constitution and US laws. Islam is not just a religion, it is a culture, a form of government, and a way of life that is intolerant of any other religion or culture. There are no Christian churches or Jewish temples in muslims countries. WTF is wrong with you that you cannot grasp the truth? Has your brain been destroyed by PC?

Its not "our party" its the US government regardless of party.

Dont they understand what being American means?

A Texas county GOP's faction seeks to remove 'unsuitable' Muslim vice chair

Tarrant county Republicans in Texas will vote Thursday on an effort by a faction to remove their vice chairman, Shahid Shafi, because he's Muslim.

Fort Worth is the largest city in Tarrant county.

The campaign against Shafi, a trauma surgeon and member of the Southlake City Council, was mounted by a small group of Republicans led by Dorrie O'Brien, a precinct chairman from Grand Prairie.

O’Brien writes on Facebook that she “never doubted” her side has the votes to remove Shafi from his post.”

“We don’t think he’s suitable as a practicing Muslim to be vice chair because he’d be the representative for ALL Republicans in Tarrant County, and not ALL Republicans in Tarrant County think Islam is safe or acceptable.
Troll thread. Remove please

And so it is to ban Muslims right? The only one's doing the ginning up are Republicans. Tell me how I am wrong.

No one should serve in the federal government if he or she cannot swear an oath of loyalty to the US constitution above all else. Muslims cannot do that without violating the basic tenets of their religion. In Islam there is no law above the Koran.

It seems like it is Republicans in Texas who have problems upholding the Constitution

EVERY Republican who voted to remove a person because of his religion should be removed from office

Does that apply to the new muslim congresswoman from Michigan? she has called for the destruction of Israel and all Jews.
Got a link on that?

New Muslim Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Wore Palestinian Flag at Primary Victory Celebration

Didn’t show where she called for the destruction of Israel

Try again

Dont they understand what being American means?

A Texas county GOP's faction seeks to remove 'unsuitable' Muslim vice chair

Tarrant county Republicans in Texas will vote Thursday on an effort by a faction to remove their vice chairman, Shahid Shafi, because he's Muslim.

Fort Worth is the largest city in Tarrant county.

The campaign against Shafi, a trauma surgeon and member of the Southlake City Council, was mounted by a small group of Republicans led by Dorrie O'Brien, a precinct chairman from Grand Prairie.

O’Brien writes on Facebook that she “never doubted” her side has the votes to remove Shafi from his post.”

“We don’t think he’s suitable as a practicing Muslim to be vice chair because he’d be the representative for ALL Republicans in Tarrant County, and not ALL Republicans in Tarrant County think Islam is safe or acceptable.
Troll thread. Remove please
It’s an uncomfortable fact for Republicans

coming from a guy who wants Trump removed because "I don't like him" that's quite funny.

I am not going to keep explaining it to you because you are incapable of understanding, Islam is inconsistent with the US constitution because it puts religious law above all else, above the constitution and US laws. Islam is not just a religion, it is a culture, a form of government, and a way of life that is intolerant of any other religion or culture. There are no Christian churches or Jewish temples in muslims countries. WTF is wrong with you that you cannot grasp the truth? Has your brain been destroyed by PC?

I want Trump removed if he has been involved in crimes

Don’t you?

Don’t you?

yes, and I want Hillary charged and tried for hers, Don't you?

No one should serve in the federal government if he or she cannot swear an oath of loyalty to the US constitution above all else. Muslims cannot do that without violating the basic tenets of their religion. In Islam there is no law above the Koran.

It seems like it is Republicans in Texas who have problems upholding the Constitution

EVERY Republican who voted to remove a person because of his religion should be removed from office

Does that apply to the new muslim congresswoman from Michigan? she has called for the destruction of Israel and all Jews.
Got a link on that?

New Muslim Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Wore Palestinian Flag at Primary Victory Celebration

Didn’t show where she called for the destruction of Israel

Try again

do you think supporting the non existent country of Palestine is not calling for the destruction of Israel? I used to think you were fairly intelligent but it seems that I was wrong.

Don’t you?

come on winger, its a simple yes or no question. where did you run off to?

Don’t you?

Didn’t Republicans investigate her for 25 years without a single indictment?

Trump will not be so lucky

Forum List

Back