What is wrong with our schools?????

nukeman

Aug 25, 2005
I gotta ask what kind of jackass suspends a 14 year old 8th grader for handing a pocket knife as soon as he got to school when he relized he had it in his coat pocket. Not only did this moron principle expell the child for 10 days but has also recomended expullsion for the remainder of the year. Here is child that makes the right choice by handing in the "weapon" (swiss army knife) and is treated just like a child brandishing a knife in a threating manner. Zero tolerance once again proves itself as zero thought or inteligence.....

This principle is a stupid jackass of the highest caliber...... :cuckoo:

Heres the link:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060403/NEWS01/604030389/1002/OPINION

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
The problem with government schools (They're not public. Public implies that they're controlled by the public, which they're not) is the same problem with every other failed government organization...the government. A government does not have to compete with anyone, and so there is not incentive to do well. Out of all failed government programs in the past, the only thing they have in common is the government.

Now, I think there's a right way to do it without privatization, but it's really complicated and I think privatization coupled with subsidation for lower to middle income families is the best solution. Almost everything successful and lasting in this country is the product of a free market.

Forum List

Back