What is wrong with being gay exactly?

I don't have a problem with gays. However, I don't believe 2.3% of our population should determine what the definition of marriage is.

I don't believe bigots should determine the definition of marriage.

Please explain how you are affected by two married men filling out a joint tax return. Does it affect your ability to get an erection?

Who is harmed?

The Majority of Black Americans do not support gay marriage.

Argumentum ad populum

The majority of whites once opposed freedom for slaves.

If you did some research, you would know the majority of Black Americans do not like their struggle compared to the Gay's.

Your foul mouth, shows, just shows what an ignoramus you are!
If you did some research, you'd know that citizens' civil rights are not determined by 'majority rule.' You'd also learn that it's a perfectly appropriate comparison, as many of the same 'arguments' used to disadvantage African-Americans are being used now to disadvantage gay Americans, such as advocacy of a 'separate but equal' marriage policy just as repugnant to the Constitution as seeking to deny same-sex couples access to marriage law.

USMCSTINGER SAID:

“I don't have a problem with gays. However, I don't believe 2.3% of our population should determine what the definition of marriage is.”

Marriage is defined as a union of two equal, consenting adult partners not related to each other in a committed relationship recognized by the state. Clearly same-sex couples comport with that definition.

Indeed, same-sex couples have no desire to 'change' the 'definition of marriage,' they wish only to enter into marriage contracts as marriage exists now – unchanged, unaltered, and not 'redefined.'

Actually he didn't say hoped for it or suggested it, he just predicted it would happen.

Sorry, but the sicko MFer, StMike, predicts it like nutty end timers "predict" the rapture...with slack jawed, drooling glee.

If you want to go that route, it's no different than leftists predicting Republican policies are racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-poor. You people not only cheer that on but want to make it happen. Starting with getting everyone not worth an arbitrary wage shit canned by their employers so you can run around saying ... see?

It's no prediction that Republican policies are racist, sexist, xenophobic, and anti-poor. There is plenty of evidence showing as much. That is a false comparison.

Republican's are more than willing to cut SNAP benefits for the poor, and increase subsidies going to big agriculture, with only 5% going to small farmers. And at the same time, they are against raising the minimum wage. That is no prediction. That is a fact.

Here's a Republican hearing on contraception. What?....no women!

BChearing.png

If The Supreme Court Says Racism Is Pretty Much Over, Why Are So Many People Still Being So Racist?

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled 5-4 in June that a key provision of the 1965 Voting Rights Act designed to prevent racial discrimination in certain voting laws was no longer necessary. The majority opinion, authored by Chief Justice John Roberts and joined by Justices Antonin Scalia, Anthony Kennedy, Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito, stated that “things have changed dramatically” in the South and that the "country has changed" since the Voting Rights Act was passed. The court argued the law had successfully defended against discrimination, but was no longer needed.

If The Supreme Court Says Racism Is Pretty Much Over Why Are So Many People Still Being So Racist

Actually he didn't say hoped for it or suggested it, he just predicted it would happen.

Sorry, but the sicko MFer, StMike, predicts it like nutty end timers "predict" the rapture...with slack jawed, drooling glee.

If you want to go that route, it's no different than leftists predicting Republican policies are racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-poor. You people not only cheer that on but want to make it happen. Starting with getting everyone not worth an arbitrary wage shit canned by their employers so you can run around saying ... see?

It's no prediction that Republican policies are racist, sexist, xenophobic, and anti-poor. There is plenty of evidence showing as much. That is a false comparison.

Republican's are more than willing to cut SNAP benefits for the poor, and increase subsidies going to big agriculture, with only 5% going to small farmers. And at the same time, they are against raising the minimum wage. That is no prediction. That is a fact.

BChearing.png

If The Supreme Court Says Racism Is Pretty Much Over, Why Are So Many People Still Being So Racist?

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled 5-4 in June that a key provision of the 1965 Voting Rights Act designed to prevent racial discrimination in certain voting laws was no longer necessary. The majority opinion, authored by Chief Justice John Roberts and joined by Justices Antonin Scalia, Anthony Kennedy, Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito, stated that “things have changed dramatically” in the South and that the "country has changed" since the Voting Rights Act was passed. The court argued the law had successfully defended against discrimination, but was no longer needed.

If The Supreme Court Says Racism Is Pretty Much Over Why Are So Many People Still Being So Racist

Another self deluded hate filled leftist. If I had a nickle...

BChearing.png

Another self deluded hate filled leftist. If I had a nickle...

I'm sorry to hear of your financial status. I'll be hiring in a couple of months if you need a little help.

If my boss were a lesbian and I posted pictures of beautiful naked women all over my cubicle, would she be enraged or turned on?

I wonder.
Try it, and find out. BTW, she will be neither but that's what you get to find out, in the HR department.
Wow. You know all lesbians and they're all exactly alike?
i don't mind trying to discover any differences and nuances simply to be Faithful to my State motto: Eureka!

Forum List

Back