What Is Wrong With America?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
SPECIFICALLY, what needs to be changed? We have engaged in extensive social experimentation for 50 years, but it seems that all we have done is increase bitterness, frustration and hostility between the races. What more can be done? What more should be done? Do we want to fundamentally change our entire economic system because a minority of people haven't benefited from it?

Aren't we getting tired of the same old platitudes about slavery and racism? Unless someone can come up with SPECIFIC SOLUTIONS to SPECIFC PROBLEMS, why don't we give it a rest and let the plain wording of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 speak for itself?

SPECIFICALLY, what needs to be changed? We have engaged in extensive social experimentation for 50 years, but it seems that all we have done is increase bitterness, frustration and hostility between the races. What more can be done? What more should be done? Do we want to fundamentally change our entire economic system because a minority of people haven't benefited from it?

Aren't we getting tired of the same old platitudes about slavery and racism? Unless someone can come up with SPECIFIC SOLUTIONS to SPECIFC PROBLEMS, why don't we give it a rest and let the plain wording of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 speak for itself?
Because white people cant compete on a level playing field and will never willingly give up their hold on the resources and opportunities (ill gotten gains) in this country that they inherited from the white racist systerm prior to 1964,

SPECIFICALLY, what needs to be changed?
Wealth distribution and racist whites.
Too many specifics. Get a respected POTUS that has respect, has no fear to protect our interests here and abroad, the rest will follow.
That will never happen. The country is too divided. While many respect our current president we can say the others disrespect him. The next president will have the same problem.

Last edited:
Our current president is a wuss. A joke.
I don't know how the next POTUS will be but yeah...he/she has a shitload of crap to deal with. I hope at least he or she has some balls.

SPECIFICALLY, what needs to be changed?

Liberals need to be defeated so badly that they expatriate themselves to places that already have their regressive dystopian policies in place. Shit holes like Cuba or North Korea come to mind, but they can have their choices in degrees of libtard stupidity.

I don't know how the next POTUS will be but yeah...he/she has a shitload of crap to deal with. I hope at least he or she has some balls.

Obozo is a pillow biter too.

I hope it's Ted Cruz, balls and brains. Something that hasn't existed together in the white house since Reagan.

Moochelle's balls do not count and no one in that regime has a brain cell between them.

See what I mean? Thats why your claim about having a respected leader is a pipe dream. Unitl everyone gets on the same page it wont happen.

Forum List

Back