What Is Wrong With America ?

Radicals on both sides is what's wrong with this country...Like a cancer!

As an independent, would you rather see legislative stalemate or domination by one side or the other so there is some address of the nation's problems?

I'm pretty liberal as you probably know but there are times when I wouldn't care if the conservatives when they regain power just imposed the nuke option and went crazy with power and began running over the Dems who would be the minority party.

The frequency of my thinking this would probably surprise a lot of my fellow liberals....I wonder if they feel the same.

Anyway, as a MOTR analyst, would you rather have what we have now or total domination by either ideology?

[MENTION=22889]Matthew[/MENTION] did you get a chance to respond?

we are badly in need of a third party in america. The two major partys are merely corrupt grafting interests.

As an independent, would you rather see legislative stalemate or domination by one side or the other so there is some address of the nation's problems?

I'm pretty liberal as you probably know but there are times when I wouldn't care if the conservatives when they regain power just imposed the nuke option and went crazy with power and began running over the Dems who would be the minority party.

The frequency of my thinking this would probably surprise a lot of my fellow liberals....I wonder if they feel the same.

Anyway, as a MOTR analyst, would you rather have what we have now or total domination by either ideology?

The moment you spew "independent," there is really no reason to respond.

What, you're an independent collectivist drone marching in lockstep to Bolshevik orders?

I'd rather see what works and let the people decide. Something tells me there wouldn't be a tea party that wants to defund our science programs if it wasn't for the far left handing out welfare checks for having a little back pain!

Sadly, many have lost sight that WE ARE ALL AMERICANS: straight, gay, bi, black, white, progressive, conservative etc....and choose to hate our own citizens and leaders without regard that that diversity without tolerance and understanding weakens us for America's future and in the eyes of the world...
Please..if u need to hate..direct it towards those who seek to destroy our way of life..like Putin. Not our own prez.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Chuck Todd discussed this morning a poll that said
people want the federal government to cut costs
and yet at the same time want their Congresspeople to bring home the pork.

That is a big part of the problem

I think some structural change might help.

a proportional representation way of choosing at least house members might help in that it would place people that arent entirely focused on local graft.

a proportional representation way of choosing at least house members might help in that it would place people that arent entirely focused on local graft.

the house is proportional representation...

When the process includes taking pork, not taking pork would mean handing over your states tax dollars to pork friendly states. Makes no sense. You want less pork, you have to define what pork is and make it illegal. One mans pork might be another mans hearty meal.

the house is proportional representation...

When the process includes taking pork, not taking pork would mean handing over your states tax dollars to pork friendly states. Makes no sense. You want less pork, you have to define what pork is and make it illegal. One mans pork might be another mans hearty meal.

the house is not proportional representation...it is first-past-the post in largely gerrymandered districts.

well tough to wring out all pork...a tighter definition might help...special state specific projects perhaps ??

Forum List

Back