What is wrong with Alabamians

Trump supported Strange and he lost.

Bannon supported Moore and he won.

Wonder if Bannon is going to continue to oppose people Trump supports?

Trump must have been pressured into siding with Strange by all the swamp creatures he's surrounded with.

Trump must have been pressured into siding with Strange by all the swamp creatures he's surrounded with.

No, I think he actually thought Strange was his man.

The thing that really makes this interesting is that Trump has already threatened other GOP congress critters with being primaried if they didn't support his policies. Guess that threat is going to turn into another empty one, especially if he supports another GOP congress critter who loses.

No, I think he actually thought Strange was his man.

The thing that really makes this interesting is that Trump has already threatened other GOP congress critters with being primaried if they didn't support his policies. Guess that threat is going to turn into another empty one, especially if he supports another GOP congress critter who loses.

Think whatever you want. Doesn't make it true.

Moore is a theocratic bigot of the worst kind. He's another fake Kristian that wants to force his malevolent phoney version of Kristianity on everyone else. He is a Mulah just before they get violent.

electing Ron Moore. who thinks 911 was Gods punishment on the US, and Muslims do not belong in Congress. Yes according to him Obama was and is a Muslim.

The only civil right Moore agrees with is packing a gun. What another lunatic we have to contend with.

Alabama the bible belt, dry state, Baptist and Evans.

He is like Reverend Wright. How can you elect these lunatics. The poor suffer there, but I'm sure they are suppressed, and gerrymandering is extreme.
This is why you shouldn't start threads.

You don't know the difference between civil and Constitutional rights.

and rev wright gave you no pause in voting for obama

You just want to shut me up, forget it. Moore is a lunatic, riding to the polls on a horse. Backwards people.
He must be a pretty shitty individual. Farage was over there cheer leading for him.

So long, Nigel Farage. America deserves you | Nesrine Malik

TRUMPISM Movement will continue and Roy Moore is going to be fine . While i am a yuuuuge supporter of Trump i support Moore over Strange same as Steve Bannon and Sebastian Gorka supported Roy Moore over Strange Penny

What is "yuuuuge" Pismoe?

Moore is a theocratic bigot of the worst kind. He's another fake Kristian that wants to force his malevolent phoney version of Kristianity on everyone else. He is a Mulah just before they get violent.

IN what way? Christmas trees in public?

So, anyone know anything about his stance on the issues? Trade? Immigration?

Or is that crazy talk.

ON page THREE!

electing Ron Moore. who thinks 911 was Gods punishment on the US, and Muslims do not belong in Congress. Yes according to him Obama was and is a Muslim.

The only civil right Moore agrees with is packing a gun. What another lunatic we have to contend with.

He is like Reverend Wright. How can you elect these lunatics. The poor suffer there, but I'm sure they are suppressed, and gerrymandering is extreme.

You just want to shut me up, forget it. Moore is a lunatic, riding to the polls on a horse. Backwards people.

That's how he got elected! Steve Bannon went all over Alabama giving speeches "Democrats call you rubes, inbreds, they say you have no education. You're backwards. Listen to the way they insult you, your intelligence and your children. Then they want your vote."

Don't get me wrong. Democrats don't go around ENOUGH mocking and ridiculing those who disagree with them. I hope they double down and do it more.

But, that is how Moore got elected. Luther Strange just wasn't the required level of hostile.

That's how he got elected! Steve Bannon went all over Alabama giving speeches "Democrats call you rubes, inbreds, they say you have no education. You're backwards. Listen to the way they insult you, your intelligence and your children. Then they want your vote."

Don't get me wrong. Democrats don't go around ENOUGH mocking and ridiculing those who disagree with them. I hope they double down and do it more.

But, that is how Moore got elected. Luther Strange just wasn't the required level of hostile.

The smug, hateful, anti-white, anti-christian democrats are their own worst enemies. They're pushing moderates to the right.

He must be a pretty shitty individual. Farage was over there cheer leading for him.

So long, Nigel Farage. America deserves you | Nesrine Malik

TRUMPISM Movement will continue and Roy Moore is going to be fine . While i am a yuuuuge supporter of Trump i support Moore over Strange same as Steve Bannon and Sebastian Gorka supported Roy Moore over Strange Penny

What is "yuuuuge" Pismoe?
------------------------------------------ YUUUUUUUUUUGE , YUUUGE , YUGE , all means HUGE Penny !! By the way , you liked the fact that Roy Moore rode a horse to the voting place . How did you like when he flashed , held up his snubby revolver on stage while wearing a cowboy hat Penny .??

------------------------------------------------ depends i suppose . Sadly President Trump is influenced by repub azz wipes like 'mcmaster ' [imo] and its my sense and opinion that 'mcmaster' influenced Trump in supporting Strange . So yeah , if Bannon , Gorka , Flynn or i see undue influence by 'rino gop' i hope that the boys i mentioned will oppose the President in his picks B.S..

Alabama is not a dry state.

Daym

-Geaux

No, I want you to stop making a fool out of yourself.

Rev Wright, the roosters have come home to roost
and Moore, 911 was God punishment for failing in Christianity,

Two lunatics.
Rev Wright, the roosters have come home to roost
and Moore, 911 was God punishment for failing in Christianity,

Two lunatics.

Yet you voted for the guy who claimed Wright was his Pastor and mentor for years.
Twice.
Yet did not vote for Rev Wright, did we?
No, just voted for the guy that agreed with the good revs stance that god should damn America.

Dry?

I think you offer an excellent example of what is wrong with politics across the Nation.

It isn't that whatever news service a person chooses to watch doesn't do its own share of mudslinging.
It isn't that vitriol doesn't saturate our political process.
It is the simple fact that people have become accustomed to believing that spouting regurgitated nonsense about an opponent ... Relieves their obligation to provide any supporting information concerning the actual alternate candidate of their choice.

In a world of mudslinging and partisanship ... If you actually think saying "the other guy is crazy" will help your candidate of choice ... You should have learned better last November ... :thup:

I think you offer an excellent example of what is wrong with politics across the Nation.

It isn't that whatever news service a person chooses to watch doesn't do its own share of mudslinging.
It isn't that vitriol doesn't saturate our political process.
It is the simple fact that people have become accustomed to believing that spouting regurgitated nonsense about an opponent ... Relieves their obligation to provide any supporting information concerning the actual alternate candidate of their choice.

In a world of mudslinging and partisanship ... If you actually think saying "the other guy is crazy" will help your candidate of choice ... You should have learned better last November ... :thup:

There is only one possible winning candidate at every American election, and you know him before the election even begins. The winner is the one, that most vehemently protects the annuity portfolios of the baby boomer me generation.

Alabama is not a dry state.

Daym

-Geaux

Correct. There are counties in Alabama that allow drinking and the like. Interesting thing about states that allow their counties to be dry is that there is a liquor store just over the county line in all 4 directions of their county.

They may have been in a dry county and assumed the whole state was like that.

Forum List

Back