What is wrong with Alabamians

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
electing Ron Moore. who thinks 911 was Gods punishment on the US, and Muslims do not belong in Congress. Yes according to him Obama was and is a Muslim.

The only civil right Moore agrees with is packing a gun. What another lunatic we have to contend with.

Alabama the bible belt, dry state, Baptist and Evans.

He is like Reverend Wright. How can you elect these lunatics. The poor suffer there, but I'm sure they are suppressed, and gerrymandering is extreme.

electing Ron Moore. who thinks 911 was Gods punishment on the US, and Muslims do not belong in Congress. Yes according to him Obama was and is a Muslim.

The only civil right Moore agrees with is packing a gun. What another lunatic we have to contend with.

He is like Reverend Wright. How can you elect these lunatics. The poor suffer there, but I'm sure they are suppressed, and gerrymandering is extreme.
This is why you shouldn't start threads.

You don't know the difference between civil and Constitutional rights.

and rev wright gave you no pause in voting for obama

Trump supported the other primary Republican, Luther Strange.

Well, we may not agree with them, but if that's what Alabamians believe, they deserve representation, I guess.

Rev Wright, the roosters have come home to roost
and Moore, 911 was God punishment for failing in Christianity,

Two lunatics.

Two lunatics.

Two lunatics.

Yet you voted for the guy who claimed Wright was his Pastor and mentor for years.
Twice.

Two lunatics.

Two lunatics.

Yet you voted for the guy who claimed Wright was his Pastor and mentor for years.
Twice.

I voted for McCain, due to Reverend Wright I didn't vote for him, but I did in 2012.

You just want to shut me up, forget it. Moore is a lunatic, riding to the polls on a horse. Backwards people.

TRUMPISM Movement will continue and Roy Moore is going to be fine . While i am a yuuuuge supporter of Trump i support Moore over Strange same as Steve Bannon and Sebastian Gorka supported Roy Moore over Strange Penny

You just want to shut me up, forget it. Moore is a lunatic, riding to the polls on a horse. Backwards people.
---------------------------------------------------------- so what , horses are legal Penny !!

He must be a pretty shitty individual. Farage was over there cheer leading for him.

So long, Nigel Farage. America deserves you | Nesrine Malik

Trump supported the other primary Republican, Luther Strange.

And he would of been just as bad:
Luther Strange`s Senate financial disclosure form says he owns a 16-percent share of Sunbelt LLC, which helps broker deals between wealthy investors and U.S. projects that need capital. Strange netted just over $150,000 for his role in helping a Birmingham Baptist hospital expansion.

Alabama State Auditor Jim Zeigler says," This is a program that allows wealthy foreigners to buy their way into the United States, bypassing the normal immigration process."

Luther Strange benefits financially from company selling visa access to wealthy foreigners

TRUMPISM Movement will continue and Roy Moore is going to be fine . While i am a yuuuuge supporter of Trump i support Moore over Strange same as Steve Bannon and Sebastian Gorka supported Roy Moore over Strange Penny

Well said, pismoe! :clap:

Two lunatics.

Two lunatics.

Twice.
Yet did not vote for Rev Wright, did we?

Two lunatics.

Two lunatics.

Twice.
Yet did not vote for Rev Wright, did we?
Yes you did. Any vote for Obama was an approval of Wright, Ayers, Davis, Farrakhan, Castro.............

Trump supported Strange and he lost.

Bannon supported Moore and he won.

Wonder if Bannon is going to continue to oppose people Trump supports?

Forum List

Back