What is with the racism against Mexicans?

I mean, a basic understanding of population genetics tells you that the result of so-called "race-mixing" between Rednecks and Mestizos are just more white folks. Because we Rednecks share more genetic lineage with Mextizos than we don't share. And the more generations this admixture continues the more those traits held in common (predominantly those associated with the Celts and Germans) will be selected.

So, even if you are racist, at least know what you are talking about. All I'm sayin'
Are you asking whites?? We aren’t invading their country raping Mexico.. that’s Mexicans.. ask them

Y'all are still using the "they be raping people" trope? Let's see some statistics to back that up?
80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S. | HuffPost

Why can you libs get a education before you post on here?

So... y'all are just trying to save them from getting raped?
No raping America! 71% of foreign hispanics take our welfare.. they can’t assimilate, they are 3rd world. Very uneducated

This is a whole country of people that "couldn't assimilate." That's a lot of what the political division in this country has always been about.

Whiskey Rebellion - Wikipedia

Founders Online: A Narrative of the Late Massacres, [30 January? 1764]

Anti-Irish sentiment - Wikipedia

Are you asking whites?? We aren’t invading their country raping Mexico.. that’s Mexicans.. ask them

Y'all are still using the "they be raping people" trope? Let's see some statistics to back that up?
80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S. | HuffPost

No raping America! 71% of foreign hispanics take our welfare.. they can’t assimilate, they are 3rd world. Very uneducated

This is a whole country of people that "couldn't assimilate." That's a lot of what the political division in this country has always been about.

But, this country has better assimilation that anyone else, save Brazil.

All the high crime area in America the also the most diverse in culture and race.. its doesn’t work

That would seem to be a subjective finding. Because even white Americans of different regions differ culturally, to a considerable extent.

Last edited:
What's with Missouri then?
upload_2019-8-7_6-11-28.png

http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/crime-rate-by-state/

Compare:

1024px-Percent_of_Hispanic_and_Latino_population_by_state_in_2012.svg.png

36gapycgmtmy.png

I mean, a basic understanding of population genetics tells you that the result of so-called "race-mixing" between Rednecks and Mestizos are just more white folks. Because we Rednecks share more genetic lineage with Mextizos than we don't share. And the more generations this admixture continues the more those traits held in common (predominantly those associated with the Celts and Germans) will be selected.

So, even if you are racist, at least know what you are talking about. All I'm sayin'
Mexican isn't a race......it's a nationality.

Mexican isn't a race......it's a nationality.

Ethnocentrism, what have you. Race is just in the perception of the observer, in all cases. Hence where we got all the talk in the 19th century about the Nordic race, and the Irish race, and the Alpine race, etc. It was only a significant difference in the human imagination.

Red states are usually lower population, except for the towns run by democrats in the state, which has high crime.. no republican towns have high crime

Yeah they do. I lived in one; Spokane, WA.

Red states are usually lower population, except for the towns run by democrats in the state, which has high crime.. no republican towns have high crime

the City of Spokane at its core, as well as most precincts from 29th Avenue on the South Hill to Francis on the north side, had more Democrats than Republicans, and some of the darkest blue precincts include Browne’s Addition, Manito Park, Logan, East Central and West Central.

I think your town tells a different story I will investigate further.. but they voted blue in national elections.. maybe your mayor is a rino

the City of Spokane at its core, as well as most precincts from 29th Avenue on the South Hill to Francis on the north side, had more Democrats than Republicans, and some of the darkest blue precincts include Browne’s Addition, Manito Park, Logan, East Central and West Central.

I think your town tells a different story I will investigate further.. but they voted blue in national elections.. maybe your mayor is a rino

The demographics changed during the 18 years I lived there. Many more conservative types left the west side. And of course immigration played a role there too. A lot Ukrainian baptists settled there in the 90's and early 2000s, and now their children vote.

And yes, during the time Condon has been in office the crime rate increased significantly.

Big problem with Mexicans is they steal identity and social security numbers to work, wouldnt be surprised the least bit that the people hiring them is supplying that information either. They may be good workers, but then they have kids, and keep having kids, and then more kids. Tax payers fork out too much for their benefit all the while they are taking jobs from legal Americans. Bottomline is Mexicans hardly have any Ethics whatsoever.

Big problem with Mexicans is they steal identity and social security numbers to work, wouldnt be surprised the least bit that the people hiring them is supplying that information either. They may be good workers, but then they have kids, and keep having kids, and then more kids. Tax payers fork out too much for their benefit all the while they are taking jobs from legal Americans. Bottomline is Mexicans hardly have any Ethics whatsoever.

Jeeze, how do I get one of them to earn more Social Security for me?

No seriously. Source?

Mexican is a race?!?
They belong to a race, not white European -- except the ruling class Spaniards who are as white as you and me. They push their poor injun population on the USA and the tards welcome the new government dependents

Forum List

Back