What is with Obama and his Logo on EVERTHING?...

With the exception of the Kennedy dedication, those are all old campaign sites, dummy. Nice try, but no cigar. You're a liar and a troll. Now run along. Traffic is waiting.

Anyone who wants to Look at that Link can see that it is a Current Obama Campaign Site and ALL of the Logos are from that Site over the last couple of Months...

Fact.

The only Variation was my Adding Text "OBEY OMEGA" to one and "OBEY" to my Current Avatar.

Fuck you, Maggie... You Lie like a Dog.

:)

peace...

So, then you admit that the site is NOT a dotgov website, which of course negates your entire claim anyway. It is funded by the DNC and donations, not taxpayers.

So, then you admit that the site is NOT a dotgov website, which of course negates your entire claim anyway. It is funded by the DNC and donations, not taxpayers.

Who in Christ's Sake are you Arguing with, Maggles?...

1.) Quote me Saying I got those images from ANY Government Website.

2.) Quote me Saying it was Funded by Taxpayer Dollars.

Are you Off yer Meds?...

peace...

Are you Off yer Meds?...

peace...

Your title alone (EVERYTHING????) implies just that, sweetheart. In your OP, you even equate his use of "symbolism" to Hitler's use of the swastika--which Hitler DID use as his Nazi GOVERNMENT'S backdrop.

Now go ahead, I'll allow you the last word. You're that needy. Buh bye.

Are you Off yer Meds?...

peace...

Your title alone (EVERYTHING????) implies just that, sweetheart. In your OP, you even equate his use of "symbolism" to Hitler's use of the swastika--which Hitler DID use as his Nazi GOVERNMENT'S backdrop.

Now go ahead, I'll allow you the last word. You're that needy. Buh bye.

So you Assumed and you were Wrong...

Next Time, Think...

peace...

Forum List

Back