What is with Obama and his Logo on EVERTHING?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
08-26-2009-barry-bkgd.jpg

^That's Obama's Version of the Great Seal...

And of course, the Actual Great Seal:

Great_Seal_of_the_US.jpg

Not unlike his own Presidential Seal that Included his "O", he seems to be Fixated on Symbolism and Modifying MANY of our Institutions, Public and Private, with his "O":

20080621ObamaSeal.jpg

Take the HealthCare Symbol he has been Using, it's a Bastardization of the AMA's Logo:

05-23-2009-markofomega.jpg

My Commentary of "Obey Omega" was added, but aside from that it is a Logo Generated by his Organization.

There are also the ones like this:

05-16-2009-obamamania.jpg

It seems as if he wants to become Everything for all People.

That "O" Represents him, and was a Primary Vehicle for Advertising him during the Campaign, and has now Made it's Way onto Virtually EVERYTHING he is Pimping.

There is one More... This is when he was Pushing for his "First Latina" on the Court:

05-28-2009-obama-justice.jpg

The Real Deal:

equal_justice_under_law.jpg

Apparently he likes the Look of his Logo on the Supreme Court too.

He Marks almost Everything like a Dog...

Why is the Most Symbolism Using National Leader since... Hitler?

It's not up for Debate that he is, but it is Curious.

:)

peace...

Because he has:

Narcissistic personality disorder

Although most individuals have some narcissistic traits, high levels of narcissism can manifest themselves as a pathological form as narcissistic personality disorder, whereby the patient overestimates his or her abilities and has an excessive need for admiration and affirmation.

Narcissism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You realize all the examples you posted are from campaign materials, right?

Of course they are... And ALL of them are SINCE he's been President...

In his Name.

Please don't Try to Deny that the "O" isn't him and the Website that Bears his Fucking Name isn't his, because I simply am NOT in the Mood for that Level of Liberal Dishonesty this Fine Morning, Polky.

peace...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

In his Name.

Please don't Try to Deny that the "O" isn't him and the Website that Bears his Fucking Name isn't his, because I simply am NOT in the Mood for that Level of Liberal Dishonesty this Fine Morning, Polky.

peace...

I never tried to claim they aren't his. My point is "So what?".

In his Name.

peace...

I never tried to claim they aren't his. My point is "So what?".

If you don't get it yet, you won't...

Blind Partisan.

peace...

What is there to get? He's using his campaign logo on campaign materials. How scandalous...

I'd have to see links to these logos in action instead of links to a right wing website that hosts anti-Obama items.

Another fail by mal...

What is there to get? He's using his campaign logo on campaign materials. How scandalous...

I think that's the point, he is no longer campaigning, he won. Now he is slapping his little "O" logo on everything.

All of those materials Mal is talking about in the OP are organizational materials for issues campaigning. Campaigning doesn't end with the election.

I think that's the point, he is no longer campaigning, he won. Now he is slapping his little "O" logo on everything.

All of those materials Mal is talking about in the OP are organizational materials for issues campaigning. Campaigning doesn't end with the election.

Hitler Knew all about that...

Barry puts his "O" on EVERYTHING from the Supreme Court to Bastardization of the Great Seal...

Just as Hitler did.

peace...

of course they are... And all of them are since he's been president...

In his name.

Please don't try to deny that the "o" isn't him and the website that bears his fucking name isn't his, because i simply am not in the mood for that level of liberal dishonesty this fine morning, polky.

peace...

i never tried to claim they aren't his. My point is "so what?".

if you don't get it yet, you won't...

Blind partisan.

peace...

View attachment 8001

Barry puts his "O" on EVERYTHING from the Supreme Court to Bastardization of the Great Seal...

Just as Hitler did.

peace...

It took you until post 14 to bring the Nazi theme to the imagery question.

Say, isn't this the same thing that got booted over to the Lame Zone yesterday just stated a little differently? :eusa_think: You are persistent, I'll give you that.

Say, isn't this the same thing that got booted over to the Lame Zone yesterday just stated a little differently? :eusa_think: You are persistent, I'll give you that.

It was Lamed because of my "Subliminal" Take, which Gunny called "Conspiracy" Based, and doesn't want any of it...

I Asked him if I could Start this Thread instead...

So far, it Lives.

peace...

Just as Hitler did.

peace...

Yes, because clearly, putting your logo on personal materials is the same thing as changing the seals of state...

Just as Hitler did.

peace...

Yes, because clearly, putting your logo on personal materials is the same thing as changing the seals of state...

He has Added his Logo to Images of the Supreme Court and the Great Seal... I have Shown them on this Thread...

Are you being an Ass, or did you Fail to Read the Thread?...

Did he do "Officially"?... Of course NOT... That's NOT the Point...

It Speaks to who he is that he's the First President that is Represented by a Symbol that he then Uses to Adjust National Symbols with.

peace...

Forum List

Back