what is white?

First of all, I don't consider myself "white", secondly, I believe wealth power trumps all

We need to be pulling together instead of apart
Why do you think guys like Herman Cain start seeing the GOP's way as soon as he got some money in his pockets?

But I have very successful friends who see how bad the GOP is. Greedy people vote GOP. Or libertarian or teabaggers.

What is white? Well, there is no such thing as a white race; however, there is a Caucasian race that includes people that are considered to be white. White has meant different things at different times. When the Panama canal was being built, whites were paid in gold and where allowed into the social clubs. Southern Europeans, such as Italians and Greeks, were paid in silver instead of gold but were allowed into the social clubs. Non whites were paid in silver and where not allowed into the social clubs. Southern Europeans were considered to be half white. Now all Europeans are considered to be white.

Skin color is a poor indicator of race many Iranians, Turks and even Japanese are as white as most Europeans.

Forum List

Back