What is White Supremacy?

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Mortimer, Jan 9, 2020.

1. protectionist

protectionist Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,257
    FALSE! I most certainly HAVE proven that the BEA fixes their numbers to favor Obama, and diminish Trump. I've BEEN doing it for years, by posting the BEA GDP bar graphs which show all the changes they made favoring Obama and diminishing Trump.

Those are the kind of deviations that have a specific purpose to them, not occur naturally.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  2. Jitss617

Jitss617 Gold Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,536
    A37E2A8E-9E71-4FA4-AE8E-945CFD4607DC.jpeg

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. katsteve2012

katsteve2012 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,982
    Not false at all. You likely didn't fact check them.

You have ODS, and personally favor Trump to the point of being a cultist.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. katsteve2012

katsteve2012 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,982
    Keep posting and validating your obvious ignorance with that lie.

All WHITES in America that have lived since the 60's? ROFLMAO!!

How about the fact that white males as a demographic hold the majority(over 70%) of executive positions in America IN SPITE of AA. Yet they account for 31% of the population?

They certainly are not victims.

What about your thread about the XFL? Their founder/owner is a white male billionaire.

He's no victim

How about the two presidents that signed AA into law

They were not victims.

How about the alleged billionaire that you worship who won't show his taxes and is currently in the white house?

He is no victim either, neither are his family.

I would even bet that there are some white people in this forum who would object to you referring to them as "victims". of any kind.

For you to say ALL white people who have lived since the 60's are victims of AA, verifies that you've proven nothing except that you have a very vivid imagination.....the kind that people are normally institutionalized for.

:cuckoo:

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  5. IM2

IM2 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,397
    Shut the fuck up protectionist. Your ass is stating factual untruths. Whites have not been hurt by AA because whites exclusively got AA from 1776-1965. And in fact they still do. The facts show that and until you can prove different, shut your fucking mouth. Poof is not you making claims. So show proof.

OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  6. protectionist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,257
    Ha ha. "Fact check" them with whom ? Politifact, or some other Trump bash rag ?

You're the one who personally hates Trump, with TDS, to the point of being a cultist. Trump has had tremendous success as president, and his approval rate is probably about 80%, right now. The left wing media Gallup poll admits to 49% approval rate for Trump (as opposed to 46% Obama after 3 years), but that is almost entirely from Democrats and Independents. Republicans don't answer MSM polls. That why Hillary's numbers were so falsely reported.

So the Gallup poll is about 20 % points off, and the number should be 69%. Then add at least another 6 points for the post-SOTU address bounce, sure to surface in the next polls, + another 5 % account for illegal alien poll response, the numbers which should be subtracted out, since they have no right to vote in elections or polls, or be here , period. Voila, 80 %. Or is that too low ? :biggrin:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. protectionist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,257
    Your filthy mouth doesn't do anything here other than show you for the filthy racist pig that you are. I've already given you your "proof", in something far better than the bullshit reports your lying, leftist rags spout out, masquerading as what you laughably call "facts".

I gave you proof in thousands of living bodies in places where AA is at work, racistly hiring minorities and women, at the exclusion of white males - which of course, harms white females along with them (family members). I was even specific. I mentioned James A Haley VA Hospital in Tampa, FL, and Bay Pines Hospital in St Petersburg, FL, + the Tampa Bay Workforce Alliance Center in Tampa. Would you like their addresses, so you can GO THERE and SEE with your own eyes, what AA is doing. Wanna walk in ?...and see how long you can go walking the miles of hallways, looking into clinics and offices, and seeing nothing but blacks, Hispanics, Indians (from India), a FEW white females, and no white males whatsoever.

THERE's your REAL PROOF, dumbass. I've already told all this to you before, but you're either to shallowheaded to remember, or you're just the baldfaced, filthy liar you appear to be. :slap:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. protectionist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,257
    Oh, so white males hold over 70% of executive positions in America, do they ? Hmm. Well how come these white male executives can't be found anywhere in the various workplaces that I mentioned in Post # 887 ? How come we go in there FOR YEARS, and never spot any of these white male executives, that your so-called "facts" (lol) claim to be exist ? Or ANY white males working there in ANY kind of job ?

1500 employees in just one (James A Haley VA Hospital) of these 3 workplaces I cited, and not a white male employee in sight. Ge see for yourself. G'wan.

As for who might be offended by my calling them a victim, I don't give a rat's ass what they're offended by. I said they are all victims, just by methodology, and I say it again right now. And it doesn't matter if ALL whites have been victims or just very many of them have. Either way, AA is malicious racist discrimination, that has hurt many millions of whites (and some other non-blacks), and you are a malicious, lowlife racist for supporting it.

As for the very rich white guys you spouted, I could post names of many indigent white guys, as well as some black multimillionaire and multibillionaires.

Top 10 Richest Blacks In America - RichestBlacks.com

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  9. Porter Rockwell

Porter Rockwell Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,590
    I'm curious to your source of information.

* What, exactly, constitutes an executive position?
    * Are you counting Jews among "whites?"
    * How many executive positions and what percentage of the overall jobs do they represent?
    * How many of these executive positions are controlled by billionaires?

Exactly how do you think billionaires like Michael Bloomberg keep making obscene amounts of money?

How many of these executive positions would you estimate are owned by billionaires and millionaires from old or foreign money?

The race deal is getting boring if we don't use some qualitative and quantitative analysis.

Since the 1960s, a lot of companies have come here from foreign countries. Americans who grew up in the 1960s, forward have nothing to do with their control of money or jobs. I can tell you that I worked for 3 Japanese companies and they only network with other Japanese companies. I worked for one Japanese company that went as far as to even buy their warehouse supplies like tape and boxes from Japanese companies... and NO white ever got an executive position. Some of those companies I have experience with are Sony, Makita, Byokane, Ricoh, etc. How do Chinese and Japanese companies figure into these figures wherein whites make up 71 percent of the executive positions?

Foreign companies own 6 percent of all businesses in America outright. Many of those businesses are multi-million dollar businesses with sizable numbers of foreign executives. This would not count the ones they have a sizable investment and control in.

* African American-owned firms accounted for about 9% of the approximately 27.6 million U.S. businesses in 2012

Top U.S. African American-Owned Businesses

The 2019 figures:

" Minorities own an estimated 29 percent of classifiable businesses, which are growing at twice the rate of non-minority businesses. They employ more than 6.3 million Americans and generate over $1 trillion in revenue."

Celebrating the rise of minority-owned businesses

You see how confusing these stats are? Let's get on a level playing field here and get the facts.

So, let's ignore the number of businesses, billionaires, and high paid executive positions. What about the rank and file workers?

Most whites in the United States that have worked between the late 1960s and are now reaching retirement age have a horror story of being passed over for a promotion, not hired at all, or laid off to make room for a black. It's not racist to admit the truth. It's the way it was and probably still is. There are no government agencies or whites rights groups keeping a running tally (which is the white peoples fault.) But, you'd be hard pressed to find someone in that era, if the truth be told, that did not know of someone that applied to.

W

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,471
    I hate to break this to you, Hitler, but between IQ tests and performance in colleges and universities, Asians are intellectually superior to whites. Thus, based upon your lower IQ statement, you and those of your ilk, are the creatures.
    As for your Bible reference.....The Old Testament came from the Hebrews in the area of current Israel and who were Middle-Eastern and they, and Jesus (a Nazarene), who was also a Hebrew, had olive-skin, black/dark brown hair and dark eyes. They weren't as those like you seem to think and depict, a sandy-haired, blue eyed, white guy, unless the woman who was pregnant with him, had an affair with some Nordic traveler.
    Also, I hate to break it to you, but we originated out of Africa and all Europeans, even you, have some percentage of Neanderthal DNA in us. If you doubt this, take a DNA test. You aren't entirely one species.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1