CDZ What is 'White Supremacy'?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by JimBowie1958, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Aries

Aries Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,866
    When was it made up?

2. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,925
    And this... NYT Science Editor: Race Is Real

3. PredFan

PredFan Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,609
    Don't know.

4. Bush92

Bush92 GHBush1992

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,210
    Wanting to preserve what you have worked hard for.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  5. Bush92

Bush92 GHBush1992

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,210
    No. It just happened that way.

6. Bush92

Bush92 GHBush1992

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,210
    Your an employer. You can hire one of three people. The purple guys race has a history of crime, violence, and filing lawsuits for discrimination. The pink guy is gay. People of his sexual orientation have a history of filing lawsuits claiming discrimination. You have a green guy who's race has a history of hard work and success. You want your company to run smoothly and be profitable. Who you going to hire?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,925
    It doesn't go unnoticed that the detractors don't want to address the concession made by non whites; that whites, or Western Civilization is deemed superior by non whites themselves. That's why they leave their homelands, and almost exclusively vie for entrance into white founded nations. They aren't moving from one brown country to another, unless of course that other brown country happens to be between their starting point, and the white country they've set their sights on.
    By their own actions and steadfast beliefs they display their belief in white supremacy. If it weren't true they'd be engaging in an exodus from white founded nations. A trend I myself would like to see... Our kindness will be our undoing if we don't course correct. And that correction will only be bloodier, the longer we wait to initiate it.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  8. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,303
    I would look at their resumes and interview them to see which one was better match for the job and hire based on that.

Not every Camero is a great car and not every Ford is a lemon.

9. alang1216

alang1216 Pragmatist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +622
    If I wasn't interested in the truth of the matter I'd only discuss it with that that agreed with me. The truth is that I haven't done much study of the topic but I'm trying to correct that. I did have a viewpoint and it has yet to change despite my recent research.

This whole race vs. intelligence is extremely complex so any simple number or answer is bound to be wrong. Take intelligence for example. John Lennon was a musical genius but I doubt he understood quantum mechanics. Einstein did but never wrote any music of note. Then there is whole issue of idiot savants. My point is that if there is a genetic (racial) component to intelligence it might differ for different types of intelligence. I just read somewhere that Asians excel at spatial tasks but are not as good at verbal task while the opposite is true of Ashkenazi Jews. Which group is more intelligent?

I also found that the gap between black and white IQ scores in this county is getting smaller over time, meaning only 1 or 2 generations. Are blacks evolving towards greater intelligence? If that is the case, and it is not a cultural thing, it won't be long before blacks outscore whites.

10. alang1216

alang1216 Pragmatist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +622
    There is a tremendous difference between identifying genes and understanding what they do.