What is up with Peter Fonda?

He won't go to jail for threatening the life of the president. He's a star. A celeb. Even a wannabe hasbeen has it's advantages.

In a television interview last October, President Obama accidentally let slip a key element of his political philosophy: “We’re gonna punish our enemies, and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us.”http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/richard-milhous-obama/2011/05/23/AFzdYn9G_story.html
GEEEEEZZZZZ!!!! If a CON$ervative ever quoted someone in context the world will come to an end!!!

Obama was clearly talking about VOTING in the whole unedited by dishonest CON$ quote. He was talking about punishing at the ballot box!!!!
This again proves nothing CON$ervative can ever be trusted!!!!

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2

In a television interview last October, President Obama accidentally let slip a key element of his political philosophy: “We’re gonna punish our enemies, and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us.”
GEEEEEZZZZZ!!!! If a CON$ervative ever quoted someone in context the world will come to an end!!!

Obama was clearly talking about VOTING in the whole unedited by dishonest CON$ quote. He was talking about punishing at the ballot box!!!!
This again proves nothing CON$ervative can ever be trusted!!!!

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2

You have the context to back that up, of course.
Are you blind? The full quote with the voting context highlighted was posted along with my comment.

How could you possibly have missed it????????

Even the radical Right wing extremist "Weekly Sub-Standard" got the context!!!

Obama to Latinos: "Punish" Your "Enemies" in the Voting Booth | The Weekly Standard
Obama to Latinos: "Punish" Your "Enemies" in the Voting Booth

6:39 PM, Oct 25, 2010 • By JOHN MCCORMACK

Peter Fonda was the ultimate hip/cool image of the 60s in the Wild Angel and Easy Rider - with his6'2" frame - good looks - long hair, shades, pedigree - time takes its toll on most of us .

PF was bigger than most of the cool-type smucksof today......................

Easy Rider was the first "adult" movie that I saw in a theatre. Was 16. My coming-of-age.

Glad there wasn't a sequel. RIP Dennis Hopper.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back