What is tyranny?

Does tyranny change your life

• Yes, I am concerned about our modern day complicated world

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No, I am set with all the Orville Redenbacher popcorn I can handle

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trying to force little girls to go to restrooms with men wearing dresses and pretending to be a female comes to mind immediately

So what are you saying?
That they shouldn't let you in the ladies restroom?
that's funny

well, funny until someone gets hurt

Cross dressing child molester caught in women’s bathroom

oh, it's not funny, b/c it never fucking was

Google

Like he couldnt have get into the ladies bathroom otherwise...

You have a pathetic definition of "tyranny"...
And thats because, you have never seen one...

Exactly right.
so it's ok to allow a rapist rape, but it's not ok to carry a fire arm.

do you see just how evil you 2 are?

Do you see the schizophrenic tendency you possess?

You would be burning us on a stake if we were in the mid ages i bet,
for something we havent even spoken of...
You are, in fact, my definition of evil on this planet...

Anyways, you continue to display us how clueless you are on this subject.

No, it doesnt mean you are living under tyranny when you have to pay a parking ticket.
It means, well, that you parked illegally...

My suggestion to you, go around the world and see what people have to put up with,
before starting to complain about every little detail in your life and exaggerate them...
you will realize how silly and how dumb you look...

Last edited:
What is tyranny to you?

Is it a skateboarder hording the sidewalk in front of you?

Is it getting the incorrect change at the drive-thru?

Is it a policeman threatening to take you to jail for not signing a ticket or giving him or her a dirty look?

Is it within yourself when reactions surface?

We have no one to blame but ourselves. I believe most tyranny is inside of us and manifests in the morning or afternoon when work begins to grind to a halt.

Taking power through force.

Women do it daily when around men.
565347cb50bb9.jpg

So what are you saying?
That they shouldn't let you in the ladies restroom?
that's funny

well, funny until someone gets hurt

Cross dressing child molester caught in women’s bathroom

oh, it's not funny, b/c it never fucking was

Google

Like he couldnt have get into the ladies bathroom otherwise...

You have a pathetic definition of "tyranny"...
And thats because, you have never seen one...

Exactly right.
so it's ok to allow a rapist rape, but it's not ok to carry a fire arm.

do you see just how evil you 2 are?

Do you see the schizophrenic tendency you possess?

You would be burning us on a stake if we were in the mid ages i bet,
for something we havent even spoken of...
You are, in fact, my definition of evil on this planet...

Anyways, you continue to display us how clueless you are on this subject.

No, it doesnt mean you are living under tyranny when you have to pay a parking ticket.
It means, well, that you parked illegally...

My suggestion to you, go around the world and see what people have to put up with,
before starting to complain about every little detail in your life and exaggerate them...
you will realize how silly and how dumb you look...
so I should wait for it to really suck before I make even the smallest of stands against it.

you are how tyrants take power, you are the reason we are losing our freedoms, you will be the reason the Constitution will just be some piece of paper some radicals wrote.

We've lowered the bar on words such as freedom, tyranny, racism, homophobia, hate, radical, Nazi and many others to the point where they mean very little at this point. Either the crazies controlling our political conversation need to calm the fuck down or we need to start inventing new words..
Who is this we you speak of frenchie? The terms are tools used by the fascist democrat/liberal propaganda machine....it is they who have lowered the bar on those terms, purposely, because it is they who are those things..... It's propaganda 101.....
So you don't see any hyperbole coming from the Right, I take it?

Your use of the term "fascist" is literal?
Fascist is one of the many terms rooted in the left....

It hit close to home I take it?
I don't know what "fascist is one of the many terms rooted in the Left" means.

I'll ask again: When you use the term "fascist" or "fascism" to describe contemporary America/Americans, are you being literal?

Seems like a pretty straightforward question.
You asked a different question this time....what are you afraid of?
Last time:

When you use the term "fascist", are you being literal?

Ironic you'd ask what I'm afraid of, when you keep avoiding my clear & direct question.

Who is this we you speak of frenchie? The terms are tools used by the fascist democrat/liberal propaganda machine....it is they who have lowered the bar on those terms, purposely, because it is they who are those things..... It's propaganda 101.....

I'll ask again: When you use the term "fascist" or "fascism" to describe contemporary America/Americans, are you being literal?

Last time:

Ironic you'd ask what I'm afraid of, when you keep avoiding my clear & direct question.
So, you ran back to the original question now.....fascinating watching you run around in circles scared to death.....you will learn your propaganda is worthless eventually...

Last time:

So, you ran back to the original question now.....fascinating watching you run around in circles scared to death.....you will learn your propaganda is worthless eventually...
Three strikes and you're out. I tried.

Maybe Mark Levin & Alex Jones haven't provided you with an answer to that one yet, huh?

Last time:

Three strikes and you're out. I tried.

Maybe Mark Levin & Alex Jones haven't provided you with an answer to that one yet, huh?
And you failed...it's OK, no one expected any different from you liberals....

What is tyranny to you?

Is it a policeman threatening to take you to jail for not signing a ticket or giving him or her a dirty look?

We have no one to blame but ourselves. I believe most tyranny is inside of us and manifests in the morning or afternoon when work begins to grind to a halt.

Tyranny is an extreme societal condition, anarchy or totalitarianism; despots who rule by fiat, or mob rule. Think of dystopian novels and the condition of the people without power.

We the people have power, the power to vote, That power is too easily taken away by deceit; false pathos, hate and fear rhetoric and the promises of demagogues, charlatans and an elite who make promises they know they cannot effectuate.

Since owebo keeps ducking my question, I'll put it out to all USMB conservatives:

In reference to the New Right and Donald Trump, I am being literal; These 14 points have been posted many times, and anyone who listens to a Trump stump speech can pick out each bullet point easily. Those who deny this does not describe fascism, or that these define the Democratic Party in the 21st Century, are either fools, liars or both:
space_1.gif

• Powerful and continuing expressions of nationalism
  • Disdain for the importance of human rights
  • Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause
  • space_1.gif
    The supremacy of the military/avid militarism
  • space_1.gif
    Rampant sexism
    space_1.gif
  • A controlled mass media
  • Obsession with national security
  • Religion and ruling elite tied together
  • space_1.gif
    Power of corporations protected
  • Power of labor suppressed or eliminated
  • Disdain and suppression of intellectuals and the arts
  • space_1.gif
    Obsession with crime and punishment
  • space_1.gif
    Rampant cronyism and corruption
  • Fraudulent elections
    space_1.gif

What is tyranny to you?

Tyranny is an extreme societal condition, anarchy or totalitarianism; despots who rule by fiat, or mob rule. Think of dystopian novels and the condition of the people without power.

We the people have power, the power to vote, That power is too easily taken away by deceit; false pathos, hate and fear rhetoric and the promises of demagogues, charlatans and an elite who make promises they know they cannot effectuate.
So an anarchist can be tyrannical,to themselves? :lol:

Your ignorance is amusing....

Since owebo keeps ducking my question, I'll put it out to all USMB conservatives:

In reference to the New Right and Donald Trump, I am being literal; These 14 points have been posted many times, and anyone who listens to a Trump stump speech can pick out each bullet point easily. Those who deny this does not describe fascism, or that these define the Democratic Party in the 21st Century, are either fools, liars or both:
space_1.gif

• space_1.gif
  • space_1.gif
    Rampant sexism
    space_1.gif
  • space_1.gif
  • space_1.gif
  • space_1.gif
  • Fraudulent elections
    space_1.gif
Yes....all democrat expressions....

What is tyranny to you?

Your response is stupid, as well as a poorly fabricated ad hominem and a non sequitur.

A society without the rule of law and a force to administer it, is a dystopian place. I'll simplify the word, "Tyranny", for you: thinking people understand that such a society puts the population in a state of constant fear as cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power is commonplace.

What is tyranny to you?

Your response is stupid, as well as a poorly fabricated ad hominem and a non sequitur.

A society without the rule of law and a force to administer it, is a dystopian place. I'll simplify the word, "Tyranny", for you: thinking people understand that such a society puts the population in a state of constant fear as cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power is commonplace.
Indeed....

In reference to the New Right and Donald Trump, I am being literal; These 14 points have been posted many times, and anyone who listens to a Trump stump speech can pick out each bullet point easily. Those who deny this does not describe fascism, or that these define the Democratic Party in the 21st Century, are either

space_1.gif

• space_1.gif
  • space_1.gif
    Rampant sexism
    space_1.gif
  • space_1.gif
  • space_1.gif
  • space_1.gif
  • Fraudulent elections
    space_1.gif

space_1.gif
Proof you are both a fool and a liar and likely a fascist. As you never write anything of substance, and seem not to understand the difference between a democrat and a Democrat, maybe it's time for you to turn off your computer and put on Sesame Street, or something more in tune with your level of education.

In reference to the New Right and Donald Trump, I am being literal; These 14 points have been posted many times, and anyone who listens to a Trump stump speech can pick out each bullet point easily. Those who deny this does not describe fascism, or that these define the Democratic Party in the 21st Century, are either

space_1.gif

• space_1.gif
  • space_1.gif
    Rampant sexism
    space_1.gif
  • space_1.gif
  • space_1.gif
  • space_1.gif
  • Fraudulent elections
    space_1.gif

space_1.gif
Proof you are both a fool and a liar and likely a fascist. As you never write anything of substance, and seem not to understand the difference between a democrat and a Democrat, maybe it's time for you to turn off your computer and put on Sesame Street, or something more in tune with your level of education.

Too dumb to write a rebuttal; typical of the know nothing set.

Forum List

Back