What is TrumpCare, please someone explain it to me.

Great for you......really stupid policy, however.

Tell me this sunshine.....what happens to health care costs if everyone is on private health insurance? If older folks become too much of a risk to put in insurance pools, who covers the cost(s) of their treatment?

You don’t have to like the policy; it’s mine not yours.

Who covers them? Smith and Wesson. One round to the back of the head of anyone who can’t pull their own weight or pay their own way. Very simple.
WTF?????

So, you want the government to shoot people they think "aren't pulling their own weight"?!?!?!? Gotta love you "small government" types?!?!

Gee....here I thought you were going to say something stupid.

In the US the young working and healthy adults have always taken care of the old, fragile and disabled. What happened?? The GOP.

So she was faking her disability, and was just to lazy to work?

No. She has PTSD related to being raped multiple times by a friend of her family when she was 12 years old. She would like to work if it was possible. SSDI was her only income until we got married. Now I support her.

No. She has PTSD related to being raped multiple times by a friend of her family when she was 12 years old. She would like to work if it was possible. SSDI was her only income until we got married. Now I support her.

So why was she on Medicare?

So she shouldn't have taken SSDI before?! You are speaking yourself in circles.

Great for you......really stupid policy, however.

Tell me this sunshine.....what happens to health care costs if everyone is on private health insurance? If older folks become too much of a risk to put in insurance pools, who covers the cost(s) of their treatment?

You don’t have to like the policy; it’s mine not yours.

Who covers them? Smith and Wesson. One round to the back of the head of anyone who can’t pull their own weight or pay their own way. Very simple.
WTF?????

So, you want the government to shoot people they think "aren't pulling their own weight"?!?!?!? Gotta love you "small government" types?!?!

Gee....here I thought you were going to say something stupid.
Given the fact that you believe the government should shoot people who "aren't pulling their own weight"......would you put your wife into that category? Seriously....she was on SSDI before? Should she have been one of those people who were "covered by Smith and Wesson" (your words...not mine)?

So, you want the government to shoot people they think "aren't pulling their own weight"?!?!?!? Gotta love you "small government" types?!?!.

Never been a small government type. I’m an Authoritarian.

I’d like to hope people would do themselves in and save the Government the time.

Given the fact that you believe the government should shoot people who "aren't pulling their own weight"......would you put your wife into that category? Seriously....she was on SSDI before? Should she have been one of those people who were "covered by Smith and Wesson" (your words...not mine)?

Not currently, as I personally provide for her me, but prior to meeting me, I might have. The fact that the activity which put her in that situation wasn’t if her own choosing or making leads me to question it, but probably.

Not currently, as I personally provide for her me, but prior to meeting me, I might have. The fact that the activity which put her in that situation wasn’t if her own choosing or making leads me to question it, but probably.

You must be a fat old geezer with a full wallet. Are you sure her story is the truth? What happens if you decide to divorce her, do you have a prenup?

Seek counseling......seriously.

Well if she didn't work she didn't receive Medicare, also she had PTSD since what 12. Also it sounds by your posts she has not worked.

She repressed the memories for almost a decade and a half. She was getting Medicare when I met her (she was 30 at that time). She had worked a little before the memories came back.

You must be a fat old geezer with a full wallet. Are you sure her story is the truth? What happens if you decide to divorce her, do you have a prenup?

Nope. I’m a fat middle aged geezer who scrapes by on an upper 5 digit income.

As someone who has very low level PTSD myself, trust me she’s not lying.

No prenup. Not necessary. She’d end up on the street if she walked away. It would take me a bit to get back in my feet, but I’d survive.

Freedom. It's a beautiful thing.

It really is. Liberals used to get this. Now they put government in charge of everything and whine when they lose elections.

Seriously. This level of delusion is pathological. They put government in charge of healthcare, dismissing the objections of those of us who don't think it's a good idea. Then, right out of the gate we're hit with a painful moral lesson about why it was, in fact, a really bad idea.

Ostrich on, Democrats!

It’s not like some risky experiment. The healthiest countries on earth have government-facilitated healthcare coverage.

Forum List

Back