What is TrumpCare, please someone explain it to me.

the poor get welfare and medicaid
That is NOT always the case.....but, it is good to see that you support Medicaid. My guess is you must really be steamed at Republican governors who turned down Medicaid money...right?!
It is always the case, unless you are so lazy you burn up all your time.

The thought that people will get jobs and not need the government must terrify you, since that's the only hold leftists really have.

fear
Let me ask you this, were the MILLIONS OF AMERICANS who lost their job during the financial crisis 10 years ago "lazy"?
well if they didn't save any money up, they sure as hell were stupid.

oh, "saving up" it's something adults do with their money incase something really bad happens.
RIGHT! "Save up".........people need to foresee when their child is diagnosed with cancer and they should "save up" the hundreds of thousands of dollars it costs for treatment. That's reality?!?!?? (sigh) Not to mention, a "brilliant" economic plan once everybody stops buying stuff and hordes it all (just in case they get hit by a car)......until businesses shut down because nobody is buying anything.

It's difficult to count how many ways your statement(s) are stupid.

Sorry Mr. "adult".......try joining us in the real world and not living in your fantasy.
you and sparky of an incredible level of fucking stewpud.

If YOU have insurance, YOU can have insurance on your child.

wow, that fact I had to explain that...

HOW insurance pools work

barry-jester-ahca-cbo-1.png
Grandma and grandpa should have "saved" more (sarcasm).....according to some of these nitwits.

That is NOT always the case.....but, it is good to see that you support Medicaid. My guess is you must really be steamed at Republican governors who turned down Medicaid money...right?!

The thought that people will get jobs and not need the government must terrify you, since that's the only hold leftists really have.

fear
Let me ask you this, were the MILLIONS OF AMERICANS who lost their job during the financial crisis 10 years ago "lazy"?

oh, "saving up" it's something adults do with their money incase something really bad happens.
RIGHT! "Save up".........people need to foresee when their child is diagnosed with cancer and they should "save up" the hundreds of thousands of dollars it costs for treatment. That's reality?!?!?? (sigh) Not to mention, a "brilliant" economic plan once everybody stops buying stuff and hordes it all (just in case they get hit by a car)......until businesses shut down because nobody is buying anything.

Sorry Mr. "adult".......try joining us in the real world and not living in your fantasy.

You are talking out of both sides of your backside.......

On one hand you say you are "saving up"......but on the other you're saying you need health insurance?!??!

What the **** is it goober? So....if HAVING health insurance is part of your 'saving up' plan, PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW INSURANCE POOLS WORK?! (sorry, didn't mean to yell)

Leave it to the insurance companies, its just as bad with him, we need a Democrat back in to fix Health Ins.

Listen everyone, if you do not want healthcare vote Republican, if you want healthcare vote Democratic.

I need a Democrat in power like I need a bullet hole in my head, thank you very much.

I don’t want Government healthcare. Not now. Not later. Never.

Great, one less person on Medicare.

Leave it to the insurance companies, its just as bad with him, we need a Democrat back in to fix Health Ins.

Listen everyone, if you do not want healthcare vote Republican, if you want healthcare vote Democratic.

I need a Democrat in power like I need a bullet hole in my head, thank you very much.

I don’t want Government healthcare. Not now. Not later. Never.

Great, one less person on Medicare.
Keep-Your-Government-Hands-Off-My-Medicare.png

This is probably the person you're replying to.......

Well that's cool if you don't believe in preventative care I suppose.
But one day you'll get really sick and decide that you'd rather go to the hospital than die.
Not sure of your age but if you are indeed a "Crotchety Old Man" you're not far off from age 65 at which time I'll bet you're first in line for Medicare.
Even though you claim to want government out of health care. ;-)

I find no need for Excessive care, preventative or otherwise.

I have no fear of death. I don’t invite it, but I don’t fear it either.

As for my view of Government programs... the first things we did after my wife and I got married 4 years ago was to get her OFF of SSDI, Medicare and Medicaid

You had income and health insurance and they kicked her off, don't act like a damn hero.

But one day you'll get really sick and decide that you'd rather go to the hospital than die.
Not sure of your age but if you are indeed a "Crotchety Old Man" you're not far off from age 65 at which time I'll bet you're first in line for Medicare.

As for my view of Government programs... the first things we did after my wife and I got married 4 years ago was to get her OFF of SSDI, Medicare and Medicaid

You had income and health insurance and they kicked her off, don't act like a damn hero.
Dimbulbs that don't believe in preventative care are the very people contributing to the high health care costs. I can NOT believe in putting oil in my car's engine....I'll save a few bucks for a while until the engine blows up. It is the same moronic mentality.

It is quite clear why Trump supporters hated Obama so much......he required that you understand issues and speak intelligently about them. Trump requires that you DON'T understand issues and speak in only platitudes and repeat his rhetoric (like a good cult member).

Trump supporters are the D- students who used to say, studying is stupid.

Actually, No. we’d all like to think that, but because it was Social Security DISABILITY INSURANCE rather than just School Security, she could have kept it and her Medicare benefits. 85% of her SSDI would have become taxable but she could have let it. Scary thought, isn’t it.

fear

I'll take your deafening silence as proof you don't have the first god****ed clue how insurance pools work. So, if that's the case.....you are utterly unqualified to register an opinion on the subject.

What's next......give your suggestions to NASA how the next rocket is launched?!?! Coward.

This is probably the person you're replying to.......

Not at all. I don’t want any money from the Government. No SS, Medicare, Medicaid, etc...
Great for you......really stupid policy, however.

Tell me this sunshine.....what happens to health care costs if everyone is on private health insurance? If older folks become too much of a risk to put in insurance pools, who covers the cost(s) of their treatment?

Dimbulbs that don't believe in preventative care are the very people contributing to the high health care costs. I can NOT believe in putting oil in my car's engine....I'll save a few bucks for a while until the engine blows up. It is the same moronic mentality.

So long as I’m not asking you to overhaul the engine when it seizes, why the hell do you care?

Great for you......really stupid policy, however.

Tell me this sunshine.....what happens to health care costs if everyone is on private health insurance? If older folks become too much of a risk to put in insurance pools, who covers the cost(s) of their treatment?

You don’t have to like the policy; it’s mine not yours.

Who covers them? Smith and Wesson. One round to the back of the head of anyone who can’t pull their own weight or pay their own way. Very simple.

So she was faking her disability, and was just to lazy to work? Sounds like you like needy people.

So long as I’m not asking you to overhaul the engine when it seizes, why the hell do you care?
Because that is NOT reality there goober. Sorry, let's say you decide to NOT have insurance and your child gets hit by a car......my guess is you will go to the hospital to save his/her life. Then, sitting without insurance, WE THE PEOPLE WITH INSURANCE will cover the costs that you cannot afford. THAT is reality....and medical bankruptcy used to be commonplace (because of the costs of health care).

If you say you would NOT try and save your child's life.....that makes you a liar or a REALLY ****ty parent.

Forum List

Back