What is TrumpCare, please someone explain it to me.

the fact is, most folks THINK they're covered ,until they assume a real illness Thumbs

~S~

He said he would not let people die in the street, does that mean he will pick them up and take them to the dump?
it means you get a job and pay for your own healthcare.

UE is officially so low that npr admitted that anyone that wants a job is working.

leftists idealism fails in reality.
You say, "Get a job and pay for your own healthcare???" So, you're saying you should only be pooled together with people you work with?!?! Hmmmmm, tell me what happens when one of your co-workers contracts cancer? How does your insurance pool absorb those costs?!?! Your line is a great bumper sticker......utterly foolish health care policy.

Trump supporters claiming he is responsible for the economy is laughable. Barack Obama was dealt a crashing economy that spiked to 10% unemployment his first year and was 4% when he left office....HE got no credit. Trump took the Obama economy and it has held steady and HE gets credit?!?! That's flippin' ridiculous.

You don't create your own reality sunshine......look at the numbers, THAT is reality.

I could forward pages of anecdotals Pene, but the bottom line is, the rich live, the poor die here

~S~
the poor get welfare and medicaid

and are told to sit in the back of the HC bus

they are purposely stalled .....

why do you think we've a pandemic of ER's closing, and 'urgent care' facilities taking their places?

understanding JACHO is to understand the above^^^^

~S~

I could forward pages of anecdotals Pene, but the bottom line is, the rich live, the poor die here

~S~
That is NOT always the case.....but, it is good to see that you support Medicaid. My guess is you must really be steamed at Republican governors who turned down Medicaid money...right?!
It is always the case, unless you are so lazy you burn up all your time.

The thought that people will get jobs and not need the government must terrify you, since that's the only hold leftists really have.

fear

the fact is, most folks THINK they're covered ,until they assume a real illness Thumbs

~S~
I've had my appendix removed, I assumed I was covered, and guess what, not one penny out of pocket.
So, I'm assuming, you're saying that all Americans should have your same coverage....correct?! Makes sense......you were able to have your procedure and go back to being a productive taxpayer. That's what this debate is all about.......HOW do you achieve that goal?

~S~
That is NOT always the case.....but, it is good to see that you support Medicaid. My guess is you must really be steamed at Republican governors who turned down Medicaid money...right?!

The thought that people will get jobs and not need the government must terrify you, since that's the only hold leftists really have.

fear
Let me ask you this, were the MILLIONS OF AMERICANS who lost their job during the financial crisis 10 years ago "lazy"?

~S~
I've had my appendix removed, I assumed I was covered, and guess what, not one penny out of pocket.

And i had a meniscus repaired w/o out of pocket as well Thumbs

These are minor one time deals, chump $$$

Try the oncology care model we've asumed ,then copy paste it on the poor

~S~

~S~
So, I'm assuming, you're saying that all Americans should have your same coverage....correct?! Makes sense......you were able to have your procedure and go back to being a productive taxpayer. That's what this debate is all about.......HOW do you achieve that goal?
no.

I planned ahead, didn't waste money on nonsense, you know, I acted like an actual adult.

try it sometime, instead of getting that cool game or that pricey bottle of booze, put that money twards taking care of yourself instead of demanding the other adults take care of you.

~S~

And i had a meniscus repaired w/o out of pocket as well Thumbs

These are minor one time deals, chump $$$

Try the oncology care model we've asumed ,then copy paste it on the poor

~S~
minor?

ok, you're an idiot, good day

~S~

Let me ask you this, were the MILLIONS OF AMERICANS who lost their job during the financial crisis 10 years ago "lazy"?

& 40 million foreclosures

mostly underwater mortgages

That said, a true HC crisis has, over time, assumed far more loss of property, HC puts the 'mort' into a mortgage better than the derivatives market

~S~

~S~

fear
well if they didn't save any money up, they sure as hell were stupid.

oh, "saving up" it's something adults do with their money incase something really bad happens.

~S~
no.

I planned ahead, didn't waste money on nonsense, you know, I acted like an actual adult.

try it sometime, instead of getting that cool game or that pricey bottle of booze, put that money twards taking care of yourself instead of demanding the other adults take care of you.
You planned to have your appendix removed?!?! That's weird. Funny, when I had my heart surgery 10 years ago.....didn't see that coming. (eyeroll)

Explain to me HOW insurance pools work? Or, are you saying everyone should pay out of pocket for everything?

I planned ahead

by-grace2.jpg

I'm sorry. All I see is a giant baby Rump in diapers sucking on a fake titty and being powdered at the bottom.

~S~

fear
well if they didn't save any money up, they sure as hell were stupid.

oh, "saving up" it's something adults do with their money incase something really bad happens.
RIGHT! "Save up".........people need to foresee when their child is diagnosed with cancer and they should "save up" the hundreds of thousands of dollars it costs for treatment. That's reality?!?!?? (sigh) Not to mention, a "brilliant" economic plan once everybody stops buying stuff and hordes it all (just in case they get hit by a car)......until businesses shut down because nobody is buying anything.

It's difficult to count how many ways your statement(s) are stupid.

Sorry Mr. "adult".......try joining us in the real world and not living in your fantasy.

Forum List

Back